Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
Re: OOPS!
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2012, 08:18:51 AM »
Groans....
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2012, 03:24:09 PM »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2012, 03:38:13 PM »
Ah, blossoming romance......

something you will never get, but dont worry. its over rated anyways.

OI, one can't overrate the romance with a cow.

I'm not sure that I will appear on our first date, Zippo. You'll have to send a lot of tasty flowers to make up for this.

i was not talking about you. i was talking about my ex... but hey *sends lots of tasty flowers anyways*

also les if you want your women feel free to take her from me, you dont have to fantisize about ripping me to shreads. i know you wouldnt. XD
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 03:40:30 PM by Zippo »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2012, 03:40:28 PM »

I'm not sure that I will appear on our first date, Zippo. You'll have to send a lot of tasty flowers to make up for this.

i was not talking about you. i was talking about my ex... but hey *sends lots of tasty flowers anyways*

Mmmmm, thank you.

Wasn't there a picture of you, hidden in a mountain of exquisite hay somewhere?

* drools at the thought of that *

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2012, 03:41:29 PM »

Mmmmm, thank you.

woa woa woa, take her slow there! :P

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2012, 03:43:49 PM »

Mmmmm, thank you.

Don't worry, just cow dreams, haven't bought a ticket to Canada yet.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2012, 03:46:42 PM »

Mmmmm, thank you.

Wasn't there a picture of you, hidden in a mountain of exquisite hay somewhere.

* wipes brow*  "whew, i was getting worried there for a minute. thought i may have pulled an eris"

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2012, 03:49:03 PM »

Mmmmm, thank you.

* wipes brow*  "whew, i was getting worried there for a minute. thought i may have pulled an eris"

Blacked out on opiates and woke up with a strange man handcuffed to your toilet?

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2012, 12:09:12 AM »

Mmmmm, thank you.

Blacked out on opiates and woke up with a strange man handcuffed to your toilet?

no, somehow convinced a annoying psychopath to fall in love with me and stalk my every move

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2012, 05:07:46 AM »

also les if you want your women feel free to take her from me, you dont have to fantisize about ripping me to shreads. i know you wouldnt. XD

Thank you very much kind sir. I can see how my lovely cow is very appealing. I would not really rip you to pieces and have you buried in a shallow grave with lime to decompose you rapidly, if you stole her away from me. that was just play.  :angel:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2012, 05:54:02 AM »

Thank you very much kind sir. I can see how my lovely cow is very appealing. I would not really rip you to pieces and have you buried in a shallow grave with lime to decompose you rapidly, if you stole her away from me. that was just play.  :angel:

i know, the lime part is just to far right?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2012, 05:58:17 AM »

i know, the lime part is just to far right?

It was? Oh right....yeeeaaaah. it was  :zoinks:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2012, 06:01:24 AM »

It was? Oh right....yeeeaaaah. it was  :zoinks:

*continues conversation oblivious to implied limeing*  :asthing:

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2012, 07:01:17 AM »
Zippo, you don't have to worry about Hyke stalking you:

a)  Cows are a bit obvious in the city
b)  You can probably out run a cow
c)  Cows can't text
d)  Cows fart so much their presence is well advertised in advance.

(Sorry Hyke)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: