Author Topic: i thought i2 was a free speech website ?  (Read 3616 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: i thought i2 was a free speech website ?
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2012, 02:32:00 AM »
Pig is not a victim, just another idiot with serious boundary issues.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2012, 05:48:49 AM »
Pig, there is no reason to keep sending me PM's full of excuses.

V, if you get the opportunity to read this, I think it would be wise for you and your cohorts to screen people before you send them this way. No BBS needs a mentally unstable liability.
The only person that has been sent here by one of the mods was pig and there werent that many issues with him on wp. He understood wp wasnt for everyone due to the fact that there are some rules some people may have an issue with and hyperlexian pointed him this website as a free speech alternative.

TomMutie and Meadow decided to come by themselves.

Im spongy and ta stands for The_Anonymous so while he has shared his name a few times I doubt he´ll do it again just for you and Im not going to say who he is because he can do that himself if he wants either of you to know.

As for Meadow´s claims we try to make sure every member feels welcome but when a member starts calling all the board sociopaths... this member has to be contacted otherwise other members wont feel comfortable.
After you were contacted you said you understood what had happened but you kept insulting other members so you got a last chance.
Other mods got tired of having to keep an eye on all of your posts 24/7 and you were banned.

There are several members on wp that are way more low functioning than you(not going to single them out because I dont want this to become some sort of public shaming) and they remain there because they are able to follow the rules.
A few of this members have had the bad experience of being unfairly banned but as soon as they contacted alex things were sorted and certain mods were demodded(feel free to contact alex yourself if you believe you were unfairly banned but hyperlexian has already informed him of the communication you had with the mods and your rule breaking posts)

MutieTom Im perfectly aware of who you are(Tom/ several other sockpuppets I dont remember) and you were accused of logging into a member´s account without their consent. Considering some of the things you had done on the board it sounded reasonable so we just took her word for it and she changed her account.

Hopefully I can go back to trying to being a lurker in a attempt to reduce the amount of time I spend here.

"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2012, 05:57:14 AM »
I don't think anyone could have foreseen how pig was going to behave.

blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2012, 09:56:44 AM »
No, not that it would be this bad.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2012, 11:50:22 AM »
The only person that has been sent here by one of the mods was pig and there werent that many issues with him on wp. He understood wp wasnt for everyone due to the fact that there are some rules some people may have an issue with and hyperlexian pointed him this website as a free speech alternative.

Nothing wrong with that. Definitely don't need WP mods to screen people before pointing them here. Drama happens, life moves on.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2012, 01:34:57 PM »
That would be hilarious, though. WP mods vetting potential I2 members. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2012, 01:40:36 PM »

Dont give hyper any ideas  :zoinks:
(Just so we are clear this post is a joke on how several members are currently blaming everything on her)

Mods on wp have no say on who joins, we just make members aware that there are other options.
As I said earlier we want every member to feel comfortable and if that requires leaving wp then they should be aware that there are other options out there
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2012, 01:42:38 PM »

Dont give hyper any ideas  :zoinks:
(Just so we are clear this post is a joke on how several members are currently blaming everything on her)

Mods on wp have no say on who joins, we just make members aware that there are other options.
As I said earlier we want every member to feel comfortable and if that requires leaving wp then they should be aware that there are other options out there

:tard:

So we should blame her on some of the n00bs, then?  :autism:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2012, 02:23:20 PM »
I'm not low functioning. I can't speak well but otherwise have done very well for myself and live very well. You exaggerate and are a major jerk and a liar V. I said I was abused by a psycho and was then attacked for it by psychos who take the smallest negative about them personal and are fantastic manipulators too. I do think now that is the nature of the board however and is not a forum for ASD's.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2012, 02:29:53 PM »
I'm not low functioning. I can't speak well but otherwise have done very well for myself and live very well. You exaggerate and are a major jerk and a liar V. I said I was abused by a psycho and was then attacked for it by psychos who take the smallest negative about them personal and are fantastic manipulators too. I do think now that is the nature of the board however and is not a forum for ASD's.

You said wrongplanet doesnt accept true autistic people(whatever that true means) and Im pointing you out there are several low functioning members that are well accepted in the community and much loved because instead of attacking other people and calling everyone a sociopath they quietly contact a mod that handles things without making a pubic scandal(which is the point of the no personal attacks rule).

You called everyone on the board a psycho from day one, what did you expect that people will bow down to you and tell you you are awesome just for calling them psychos?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2012, 02:32:39 PM »
I don't know what you're trying to prove but you're a liar.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2012, 02:34:22 PM »
You just want to continue to bash me.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2012, 02:41:52 PM »
Ive already posted plenty of evidence to back up my claims.

If anyone wants to believe someone whose only reply to this evidence is to try to insult me calling me a pothead several times(even though I pointed her out that I hadnt smoked in over a year for personal reasons) they are free to do so.

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2012, 02:43:48 PM »
Spongy huh?   Dont think we ever really met.  I was just wondering if moog was here, he's the only WP mod I really know other than HL.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2012, 02:49:56 PM »
Your posting doesn't show how long I was harassed unjustly by a single manipulative individual who had no reason or justification to behave that way and after I finally reacted to him and called him an asshole several times. I should have gone to mods it is true but I'm used to handling my own problems. You obviously have a personal vendetta against me and I think you're pathetic to still be here wanting to bash me over little or nothing. The guy was an absolute asshole and I had a right to call him an asshole when I finally did. You're definitely a dick, no doubt about it.