Educational

Author Topic: i thought i2 was a free speech website ?  (Read 3571 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: i thought i2 was a free speech website ?
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2012, 02:57:35 PM »
sure wp is welcoming as long your the rights kind of autistic, calm mature personality, job, succesful relationships to speak off.   man im bitter tho.

That isn't really true. I'm very mature. I also speak my mind because I can't in real life about important issues to me being an autistic person and is more what gets me banned. The immature thrive at WP without any trouble at all.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2012, 03:26:00 PM »
who are meadow ta and v on WP?

I think Meadow used to be Meadow some time ago on WP, but she made a new account as eigerpere and it was also banned.

When does it become your right to single me out of that list and say what my username was out of all the others? I didn't do anything but tell Hyperlexian to carry on then and "whine" with regard to her feminist thread after she had been aggressive and in my face multiple times and wouldn't back off even when asked to all because I made a mild statement of disagreement with her. WP is a hostile environment that insults autistic people all day long every day. It isn't any wonder that autistic people can't handle being around it and ultimately get themselves banned due to all the stress and insults going on there.

I wasn't saying anything about you that you had not publicly posted yourself (with your first post back here, as a matter of fact):

Hyperlexia banned me aka (eigerpere) for  using the word whine in a feminist thread. I honestly don't know what's wrong with saying that. Any feedback welcome.

I can't recall the current WP names of the other two people MutieTom was asking about.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2012, 03:46:29 PM »
who are meadow ta and v on WP?

I think Meadow used to be Meadow some time ago on WP, but she made a new account as eigerpere and it was also banned.

When does it become your right to single me out of that list and say what my username was out of all the others? I didn't do anything but tell Hyperlexian to carry on then and "whine" with regard to her feminist thread after she had been aggressive and in my face multiple times and wouldn't back off even when asked to all because I made a mild statement of disagreement with her. WP is a hostile environment that insults autistic people all day long every day. It isn't any wonder that autistic people can't handle being around it and ultimately get themselves banned due to all the stress and insults going on there.

I wasn't saying anything about you that you had not publicly posted yourself (with your first post back here, as a matter of fact):

Hyperlexia banned me aka (eigerpere) for  using the word whine in a feminist thread. I honestly don't know what's wrong with saying that. Any feedback welcome.

I can't recall the current WP names of the other two people MutieTom was asking about.

You should think about the "fact" that it isn't your right or place to divulge information about anyone who hasn't  given you permission to do so. It's off base to do something like that.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2012, 03:49:06 PM »
Yeah! Fuck Callaway! the bitch!  :viking:

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2012, 03:58:38 PM »
The immature thrive at WP without any trouble at all.

Not anymore.  They just banned me.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2012, 04:06:48 PM »
The immature thrive at WP without any trouble at all.

Not anymore.  They just banned me.

Tampering with another members account, if that's what happened, isn't an issue of maturity, it's an issue of security.

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2012, 04:10:15 PM »
I think V is confused about that and remembering someone else.  Ive done a lot of wrong on WP but I never hacked.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2012, 04:18:27 PM »
 :gotowp:
with your boring ass WP drama

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2012, 04:19:50 PM »
:gotowp:
with your boring ass WP drama

:indeed: :agreed:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2012, 04:21:00 PM »
They were making up crap about me too and know how that goes. If Hyperlexian takes a dislike to you it's enough to warrant a ban as happened in my case also.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2012, 04:32:26 PM »
 :tard:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2012, 04:42:10 PM »
(This I agree with. I dislike seeing her go and if I could physically confront Pig I not only would but would enjoy the opportunity of doing so)
I'd bring popcorn.  :P Though I doubt it would last long, he'd shit his pants and run for the hills.
Neither of you know what happened.  I'm the victim.

Edit: In fact, Pyraxis I just put you on my Ignore list. :(  Sorry but you hurt my feelings.

Well, in case you ever get curious and take me off ignore:

Sorry dude. You crossed my line when you kept coming back and going on about Eris, this past week. I did my best to give you space to vent when it first happened, and asked people to let you alone. But continuing to follow Eris even now is too much. Why should I consider your feelings when you aren't considering other people's?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2012, 05:00:02 PM »
(This I agree with. I dislike seeing her go and if I could physically confront Pig I not only would but would enjoy the opportunity of doing so)
I'd bring popcorn.  :P Though I doubt it would last long, he'd shit his pants and run for the hills.

Edit: In fact, Pyraxis I just put you on my Ignore list. :(  Sorry but you hurt my feelings.

How did I upset you? I didn't do anything wrong. I feel for you ;however, I also am wary of you. You seem to be very obsessive and unstable. I don't think Eris is innocent, but you aren't doing yourself any favors stalking and attacking her.

I got your pm. I understand. I really think you should see a therapist. You have hit rock bottom like me and it helps to have someone sane hear your thoughts and give an unbiased opinion. My therapist is really nice. I wish I could be friends with her. I am a bit desperate for irl friends. I do have one irl friend I see sometimes but I don't want to push her away by being too clingy. I wish I could be with her every day but it just isn't possible.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 05:04:57 PM by TheRealDuckFetishGirl »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2012, 06:26:08 PM »

Don't care. I have seen how you behave around her and I would beat you bloody for that alone. You are not the shadow of a man.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 02:34:03 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap