Author Topic: i thought i2 was a free speech website ?  (Read 3645 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: i thought i2 was a free speech website ?
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2012, 08:23:06 PM »
If I said you are a bunch of psychopaths it was the group who were harassing me in that thread but I don't believe I said that. Real big of you to continue beating me down V.

ORLY?

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp4430955.html#4430955

I can't look at that because I'm banned but all I can say is, so what? The bastards were harassing me and that's all they are.

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2012, 08:30:32 PM »
What it says is: 
There are probably just a lot of sociopaths on board rather than aspies.

Noone was harassing you. People were being remarkably polite to you after you called them "a bunch of self-absorbed idiots" in the "Whitney Houston died and I don't care" thread. Perhaps you should learn the difference between disagreeing and bullying?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2012, 08:40:54 PM »
What it says is: 
There are probably just a lot of sociopaths on board rather than aspies.

Noone was harassing you. People were being remarkably polite to you after you called them "a bunch of self-absorbed idiots" in the "Whitney Houston died and I don't care" thread. Perhaps you should learn the difference between disagreeing and bullying?

I was harassed pretty badly in the psychopath thread and as anyone knows you don't fuck with a psychopath and get away with it. They are a bunch of self absorbed jerks at WP. I didn't think I was bullied over there. I'm very sick of this ongoing pathetic crap on the part of you and others like you from WP. Buzz off!

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2012, 08:45:07 PM »
Was that the "Is genocide justified when it comes to psychopaths?" thread?
*skims through*

Well, so far what I see is you starting to fly off the handle at people who disagree with the slightest amount of firmness.
Like I said: disagreeing is not bullying.
Even vigorously disagreeing.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 08:47:56 PM by PuppetSockPenguin »

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2012, 08:47:55 PM »
"WP is run by sociopaths... WP is run by sociopaths... WP is run by sociopaths..."

Goddamn, it's like a BROKEN RECORD!!! :facepalm2:
Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

Do we have a smiey for that?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2012, 08:54:17 PM »
 :violin: Lol, my heart bleeds for them, yes indeed, very serious threat to our poor psychopaths. Yes, do stand up for their rights but you'll have to take it to someone who cares because I definitely don't care about their rights or their feelings because apart from their own they haven't any. Just count me out with your campaign for the poor psychopaths of the world but I'd love a speech about how one should care about them and their feelings and their rights too.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 08:56:24 PM by Meadow »

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2012, 09:00:34 PM »
:violin: Lol, my heart bleeds for them, yes indeed, very serious threat to our poor psychopaths. Yes, do stand up for their rights but you'll have to take it to someone who cares because I definitely don't care about their rights or their feelings because apart from their own they haven't any. Just count me out with your campaign for the poor psychopaths of the world but I'd love a speech about how one should care about them and their feelings and their rights too.

Sorry, but what?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2012, 09:02:00 PM »
I didn't even post in the thread, so I don't know where you're getting this "campaign for psychopaths" from.

Did you really suggest that a number of people who were posting in the thread should be exterminated? Because that's what it looks like.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2012, 09:05:56 PM »
I wouldn't worry about it if I were you because it isn't going to happen. The fact remains that I couldn't care less about them.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2012, 09:12:01 PM »
Yes, I can see that. I too often wish death upon people whom I don't care about.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2012, 09:15:45 PM »
Yes, I can see that. I too often wish death upon people whom I don't care about.

I think you have a problem. Some sort of agenda. All I can suggest to you is get over it.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2012, 09:20:48 PM »

I think you have a problem. Some sort of agenda. All I can suggest to you is get over it.

And what problem do you think it is?

My biggest problems today are that it is too hot and I do not feel like going to work this afternoon. My agenda is to go to work for the purpose of earning some money. I must admit, that is sinister.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2012, 09:24:44 PM »

My biggest problems today are that it is too hot and I do not feel like going to work this afternoon. My agenda is to go to work for the purpose of earning some money. I must admit, that is sinister.

Then stop hassling me and taking something I say out of context and leave me the hell alone. I don't believe in the death penalty if that answers your question and also have trouble understanding your plight here. Have a good day and try to stay cool.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2012, 09:26:33 PM »

Then stop hassling me and taking something I say out of context and leave me the hell alone. I don't believe in the death penalty if that answers your question and also have trouble understanding your plight here. Have a good day and try to stay cool.

If you'd explain the context in which your remarks were meant, I'd be able to understand better.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2012, 09:34:16 PM »
Look, I've been over that already well enough in that thread. If you read through and can't figure it out, there isn't anything I can do for you here. I'm not about to talk about my personal experience on this board! gafl!