Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9392 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #150 on: March 07, 2012, 07:07:11 AM »
I have to go spend time more constructively. I don't understand what happens here. Wish I did sometimes. I was smart enough to do okay. All people aren't bad. I just can't relate to how you relate to each other. I'm not really tough enough and don't care to try to be. Take care of yourselves.

Take care Meadow,
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2012, 07:12:12 AM »
WP isn't any better. I've never seen a worse group of people than what Ive seen with the so-called aspies at WP. It isn't the same thing as autism, that's what I know.

Thanks, you too Les.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2012, 07:26:15 AM »
You're clueless Superboy, I have no interest in sympathy nor do I need it. I was accused of seeking it and I've pointed out it might more accurately be the accuser who is guilty of seeking it rather than myself. Stop trying to ruin other people's lives because one day Ian, it may backfire on you. Good people don't participate in group bullying and beating down an individual the way that you have. Grow up and grow some brain matter too. I don't want or need yours or anyone else's sympathy.
Does it matter if you have to be a good person to join forums that allow to give free speech?

Funny your telling me to grow up when I've been pretty civilized while I'm talking to you and actually, I'm being fairly reasonable towards you so well and truly. Yet your calling me clueless? It seems the clueless person is the one that simply cannot give a straightforward answer.

If I was really ruining your life, I would go far beyond the extreme but right now, I'm just simply not interested in doing so. I'm actually not interested in what the group is doing towards you nor do I have the slightest interest with beating you down, just not worth wasting my time.

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it though clearly you think it gives you the right to bagder and behave abusively to others. Your behavior ganging up with others on a single individual is cowardly conduct. Your parents didn't do much to educate or raise you properly at all. How old are? Are you still in elementary school?

The only one that is behaving like that is clearly you, I haven't done anything but be civil with you and quite clearly, you might wanna take a good look in the mirror before accusing someone that your clearly doing.

I don't appreciate the fact you have just attacked me about my family background but I'm just gonna be humble about it.
If they didn't they do much to educate me, then why is it that I can still make valid points and make sense of what I'm talking about?
How old I'm I? I'm definitely younger than you but because of the way your acting right now, your making it seem as if I'm older than you.
I'm I still in elementary school? This is the question I should be asking you.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 07:38:24 AM by superboyian »
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

P7PSP

« Reply #153 on: March 07, 2012, 07:41:13 AM »
I don't take medication idiot. I live alone in a 1500 sq. ft. 2 car garage house built in 2005 in an affluent community with an Envoy in the garage and a mountainous sunset view to the back off the deck with lots of windows and light and cathedral ceiling in the living area. As typical people draw a lot of stupid conclusions based on little information. I'm probably better looking than you too.
bodie is a hottie* and she has put up the pics to prove it.

In a Welsh sort of way.

I have to go spend time more constructively. I don't understand what happens here. Wish I did sometimes. I was smart enough to do okay. All people aren't bad. I just can't relate to how you relate to each other. I'm not really tough enough and don't care to try to be. Take care of yourselves.
:santa:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #154 on: March 07, 2012, 07:55:14 AM »
I don't take medication idiot. I live alone in a 1500 sq. ft. 2 car garage house built in 2005 in an affluent community with an Envoy in the garage and a mountainous sunset view to the back off the deck with lots of windows and light and cathedral ceiling in the living area. As typical people draw a lot of stupid conclusions based on little information. I'm probably better looking than you too.
bodie is a hottie* and she has put up the pics to prove it.

In a Welsh sort of way.

:santa:

She is too :)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #155 on: March 07, 2012, 09:50:33 AM »
I have already said I suffered a brain injury and am autistic with savant syndrome.

:hahaha:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #156 on: March 07, 2012, 09:50:42 AM »

:hahaha:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2012, 09:51:25 AM »
I won't be returning to this thread or any other.

No. I hate the human race so I don't want to talk about favorite music.
WP isn't any better. I've never seen a worse group of people than what Ive seen with the so-called aspies at WP. It isn't the same thing as autism, that's what I know.

Thanks, you too Les.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2012, 10:04:27 AM »
Brain injuries do not cause :autism:, they cause :tard:.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2012, 10:53:51 AM »
I bet you are a stunner!  But what i am really envious about is your great sense of humour and happy go lucky personality :hahaha:
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2012, 11:20:06 AM »
You're full of crap. Anyone looking at your forum can see that. Who do you think you're kidding? And don't talk as if you know me personally. The threads speak for themselves. You and your comrads enjoy kicking a person into the ground in the cruelest way and clearly derive sick pleasure at doing so. You are the one who needs to take a look at yourself. Someone's going to sue the shirt off your back and you will get what you deserve.

The threads do indeed speak for themselves:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,13857.0.html

You start insulting people almost right away, just as you do now. All things considered, I'm starting to wonder if you are really a troll, one of the most successful ones to date. Several people have suggested it in the past.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2012, 11:21:20 AM »
If you cause the death of someone due to the mob mentality and abuse that goes on at this site you will be responsible for it. Internet policing is going on for a reason. People are being harmed very badly by these kinds of activities. Think about the person and don't abuse someone who is already vulnerable.

Please show me where the abuse is taking place. Links, if you don't mind.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2012, 11:22:48 AM »
I have already said I suffered a brain injury and am autistic with savant syndrome. So I'm both retarded in some ways and have genius in others. Its very strange for me and I don't enjoy it in any way. It's also very isolating because I have limited verbal skills in real life. So you might imagine if you have any brain cells yourself that I've had a great many challenges and difficulties every day. Saying this doesn't mean I seek sympathy. I just can't believe how incredibly ignorant and stupid people are in forums that I have to say it more than once for anyone to have a clue. No matter what I say it will be ridiculed but that's the people you are. Massive losers are all you are.

And it goes on and on and on and...

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2012, 11:28:06 AM »

...and on and on and...

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2012, 11:29:07 AM »

Thanks, you too Les.

...and on and on...

- Albert Einstein