Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9299 times)

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2012, 05:34:00 PM »
^ Please be careful, PPK.. Les is really sensitive, you know.  :autism:
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

P7PSP

« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2012, 05:35:44 PM »
:indeed: I will tread softly.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2012, 07:32:13 PM »
Hyperlexia banned me aka (eigerpere) for  using the word whine in a feminist thread. I honestly don't know what's wrong with saying that. Any feedback welcome.

Why did you sign up for another account there if you were banned?

What was I supposed to do? I tried though maybe feebly and did no good. I really tried this time but it doesn't matter. I'm not sure what I was supposed to do different.

Perhaps not imply that half the site members are psychopaths. That would be a start.

You're welcome.

I thought it was sociopaths, I was in that Whitney Houston thread, or are you mentioning something else?

But regarding that, since I can't say it on WP. Whitney Houston was a substance abusing crackwhore wash up that owned herself hilariously enough by drowning in a bathtub. I couldn't have given a fuck about her, nothing of value was lost and good riddance. Besides anything of value was lost years before her death due to her drug abuse.

:trollface:

Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2012, 02:33:24 AM »
Hyperlexia banned me aka (eigerpere) for  using the word whine in a feminist thread. I honestly don't know what's wrong with saying that. Any feedback welcome.

Why did you sign up for another account there if you were banned?

What was I supposed to do? I tried though maybe feebly and did no good. I really tried this time but it doesn't matter. I'm not sure what I was supposed to do different.

Perhaps not imply that half the site members are psychopaths. That would be a start.

You're welcome.

I thought it was sociopaths, I was in that Whitney Houston thread, or are you mentioning something else?

But regarding that, since I can't say it on WP. Whitney Houston was a substance abusing crackwhore wash up that owned herself hilariously enough by drowning in a bathtub. I couldn't have given a fuck about her, nothing of value was lost and good riddance. Besides anything of value was lost years before her death due to her drug abuse.

:trollface:

No, you're right, it was sociopaths. Also "a bunch of self absorbed idiots".
I always get misunderstood and hated when I call people nasty names too.  :hug:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2012, 03:51:05 AM »
Yikes it goes to show what a huge rock i live under,  i didn't even know Whitney Houston was a junkie and i thought she was still married to Bobby Brown :hahaha: duh!
blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2012, 03:57:49 AM »
I am a sensitive little member. I dunno what is even going on in this thread. I should start reading it I think I kept up with it til about 20 pages back.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2012, 04:13:52 AM »
I'm an autistic savant. It's weird and hard to be very smart and very stupid at the same time. It's caused by brain injury. I was so dark blue I looked black when I was born and a day later still grey. It would have been better not to survive. I'm great with facts and literature and learn those things instantly without effort. The rest seems like I can't get it and make the same mistakes repeatedly in a lot of areas socially and interpersonal. Anger issues too from surviving overwhelming abuse and trauma and being robbed of everything that mattered to me. Being surrounded by a lot of outside idiots doesn't help matters. Altogether puts me at risk for the occasional insult. I think I'm usually a lot more polite about it though than so many of the jackassas here and at WP. I think I'm being discriminated against because I was abused and people like to look down on people who have experienced that and likewise attempt to marginalized those people that way. It would make anyone become angry and angrier.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2012, 04:37:54 AM »
I'm an autistic savant. It's weird and hard to be very smart and very stupid at the same time. It's caused by brain injury. I was so dark blue I looked black when I was born and a day later still grey. It would have been better not to survive. I'm great with facts and literature and learn those things instantly without effort. The rest seems like I can't get it and make the same mistakes repeatedly in a lot of areas socially and interpersonal. Anger issues too from surviving overwhelming abuse and trauma and being robbed of everything that mattered to me. Being surrounded by a lot of outside idiots doesn't help matters. Altogether puts me at risk for the occasional insult. I think I'm usually a lot more polite about it though than so many of the jackassas here and at WP. I think I'm being discriminated against because I was abused and people like to look down on people who have experienced that and likewise attempt to marginalized those people that way. It would make anyone become angry and angrier.

You are preaching to the choir. Most if not all of us here have been through life experiences that are shitty and all of us suffer from social deficits. We are all spazzes. You will not empathise with others and we will not empathise with you. We are deficient in this regard too. Sympathy is a rare commodity here. We are here because we are unified in our inabilities and tough and assured enough to laugh at ourselves and each other.

Hope that helps. (Or at least lets you know exactly where you are and who you are holed up in this forum with  :thumbup: )
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Narcissist Meadow - make you look didn't I with this title? *trollface*
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2012, 04:46:37 AM »
I am a sensitive little member. I dunno what is even going on in this thread. I should start reading it I think I kept up with it til about 20 pages back.

I'll save you time and describe this thread evolution in one word: Narcissism, that's all you'll need to know. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2012, 04:50:45 AM »
For some reason,  whenever i see people describing themselves as 'savant' i switch off,  or get irritated.

Maybe i don't understand the word.

Can't see anyone here discriminating against you because you were abused.  Don't know about WP - i only ever go there when my insomnia is real bad.

If you think you are treated unfairly perhaps it is because you describe members as 'jackasses' and yet give yourself the tag of 'savant'?
blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2012, 04:51:51 AM »

I'll save you time and describe this thread evolution in one word: Narcissism, that's all you'll need to know. :zoinks:

Ah Ok. I think last time i paid any real attention to this was back in the parrakeet days or something. No hang on there was one point that you and PPk were up to fun and games over something and i considered going on WP again maybe something to do with TM? Fucked if i know now. :shrug:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2012, 05:10:23 AM »

Evolution is such a misleading word.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2012, 05:12:10 AM »

Evolution is such a misleading word.

Hmmm... Devolve then?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2012, 06:19:45 AM »
:indeed: I will tread softly.

I really don't know whetehr I am more alarmed to my sensitive nature or you treading softly? I think the latter.  :green:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2012, 07:40:06 AM »
i get the strange feeling meadow is going to/ is turning into another TCO....

also meadow. odeon is a good guy. think of it this way, reasoning works like this.

i think maybe i should join I2 again [youve been here before?]

1: what was the reason i left in the first place?

2: is that reason still applicable?

3: are there any positive concequences?

4:  are there any negative concequence?

5: is the risk worth the reward?

in all honesty odeon is just asking the important questions you have not seemed to have asked yourself.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!