Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9250 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #300 on: March 10, 2012, 12:13:29 AM »
Were you bullied all your life for being a fat person and that's why you've become a bully? I don't have much sympathy for you after your antics.

When I was in grade school (I dropped out in 7th), I might have been teased for being fat, but I wasn't really "bullied". But that's not the issue I have.

I'm going to tell you a bit of my life story. My biological parents emotionally abused and neglected me when I was a child. For 17 years, I lived in that hellhole in the middle of nowhere, 10 miles from a small one-horse town. My biological family were no better. Always lying to me and manipulating me.

But I'm not going to elaborate on that here.

So, yes. I'm VERY fucked up. My depression really emotionally cripples me sometimes. It seems like very much I'm drawn to try to make other people miserable, much like you. Difference is, I'm trying to improve on that.

I do not try to make anyone miserable so please don't put your stuff on me. My childhood was a living hell that would blow anyone's mind if I were to talk about only a fraction and of course I wouldn't. I understand your feelings though and have a lot of struggles too because of it. Mine is far more complicated and gruesome as far as the childhood goes so your brutality toward me was very hurtful.. I push people away a lot and have defenses in order to do that. I feel for what you've been through and am glad you're trying to make improvement. That's all any of us can do. Please take care of yourself and know I care.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #301 on: March 10, 2012, 12:35:32 AM »
That was pretty screwed up and can blow it out your derrière. I don't give crap about you after what you did. Grow the fuck up and don't project your crap my way either, fuck for brains! WTF!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #302 on: March 10, 2012, 12:42:46 AM »
I'm sorry but I've been bullied all my life and that really pisses me off!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #303 on: March 10, 2012, 05:10:17 AM »
This is all very touching.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #304 on: March 10, 2012, 06:22:21 AM »
Fuck off!

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #305 on: March 10, 2012, 06:39:07 AM »
Group hug  :orly:?.

In all seriousness now things seem to have calmed down at this topic and I think that if people stop being condescending towards her she could become an active member thats appreciated(if she wished to become an active member)
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #306 on: March 10, 2012, 07:43:50 AM »
 :kumbaya:
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #307 on: March 10, 2012, 01:15:19 PM »
:kumbaya:

Funny, I was about to post that.

Group hug  :orly:?.

In all seriousness now things seem to have calmed down at this topic and I think that if people stop being condescending towards her she could become an active member thats appreciated(if she wished to become an active member)

People are being condescending towards her? What about her insulting everything in sight? She needs to take some fucking responsibility for her situation before I'll see her as anything more than a troll.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #308 on: March 10, 2012, 01:30:18 PM »
I just got banned from WP for making a thread about pick up artists and asking why no one mentioned them anymore. (they went from being a subject that dominated the forum to being taboo).  Well now I know, any mention of the subject gets you banned - even if your complaining about how sleazy PUAs are - just to mention their existance is dangerous.  A mod called hypelexian, the one who banned me, was conned into sex by pick up artists in her youth and now has a Stalinist obession with erasing their teachings from aspie mens minds.  In fact, she even had a PUA sticky thread by a friend of Plank himself, detailing tips from nights out in bars with Plank, removed with her influence.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #309 on: March 10, 2012, 01:32:33 PM »
Oh wonderful, another direspectoid bitching about Hyperlexian. Wonders never cease.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #310 on: March 10, 2012, 01:37:15 PM »
I thought everyone loved her except me.  I thought she was wise and all knowing.  She certaintly posts advice and scolding on enough threads.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #311 on: March 10, 2012, 01:45:41 PM »
I thought everyone loved her except me.  I thought she was wise and all knowing.  She certaintly posts advice and scolding on enough threads.

:welcome: to Intensity, MutieTom.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #312 on: March 10, 2012, 01:51:20 PM »
Oh wonderful, another direspectoid bitching about Hyperlexian. Wonders never cease.

Your signature is interesting. Kinda says a lot about who you are and what's wrong with you.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #313 on: March 10, 2012, 01:53:03 PM »
That was pretty screwed up and can blow it out your derrière. I don't give crap about you after what you did. Grow the fuck up and don't project your crap my way either, fuck for brains! WTF!

Meadow, have you become a parody of yourself?!? :orly:

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #314 on: March 10, 2012, 01:54:14 PM »
Omg Farnsworth , you were right.  :laugh:

Oh fuck...

I guarantee you that this will become a 20-page thread. :wanker:

More like 200. :laugh:

But on a somewhat relevant note to the thread, Hyperlexian is seriously bias as hell when it comes to feminist issues. No surprise there.

Like most angry past-abused women she over compensates by being overly ball busting now, thinking that enough sexists banned from WP will one day erase her bad teenage memories.