Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9330 times)

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2012, 11:35:24 AM »
I have been skimming through the thread but could somebody fill me in on the situation? What the fuck is going on here? Who is meadow and why is she bitching about Hyperlexian's decision to ban her?
Meadow is an old member from wp that caused quite some trouble due to her tendency to offend other members and then apologize.
After a while she asked to be banned( evidence here http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp3093142.html#3093142) and she came here to whine about how she was banned from wp.

I have little knowledge about her experience here but Im guessing the offending people continued.

She recently created a sockpuppet on wp and hyperlexian spotted it on the first day so I asked if she wanted some help clearing out if it was really her.
After it was clear it was her we kept an eye on her posts and contacted her when there was need to.
Eventually she reached a last warning and hyperlexian was the one to notice her last offensive remark, therefore she is the root of all evil(because as you know we just hand out several last warnings a day just for fun and members cant be blamed for their actions)
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2012, 11:53:33 AM »
How dare you!?! I was nothing but nice to everyone on WrongPlanet until that bastard Skeletor banned me for no absolutely reason at all! I did not, I repeat, did not hurt anyone's feelings. If you were hurt in any way by anything I have ever said, then that's your fault, not mine! I'm perfect in every way, shape, or form. And if you assholes were nicer to me, I could prove it! Jesus loves me! I'm free of sin! Everyone else on here are just a bunch of goddamned sinners who will go to Hell when they die for ruining my life! Including you, Skeletor! May God have NO mercy on your souls! I can't wait until I go to Heaven and get to watch all you heathens burn eternally down below! While I please God in the best way I know how.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2012, 02:26:21 PM »
Superboyian tipped off Hyperlexian and someone else tipped off Superboyian, probably LeagueGirl. They know me by my issues and facts about who I am. It's also always the imposters moderating WP who find issue with me and want me banned too. Only people on the spectrum know who they are when they start putting out bogus information as if it were fact about autistic people which only shows they know nothing of what they're talking about and then go on to say all three of their children are autistic. Based on statistics alone that is improbable. At that rate we would be more like fifty percent of the population. I was abused by a psychopath and when I say anything about it psychopaths or those with similar problems start attacking me. I take it for a while and eventually react. Spongy is probably an imposter and likewise has a bias against me. It happens over and over again as soon as I start saying who I am and what my problems and issues are. There would be no point in me being there if I can't talk about my experiences. People insult others all the time on WP and get away with it every day. I insulted Hyperlexia because she was aggressive and in my face for mildly disagreeing with her the first day I was there. Her behavior was inappropriate in that instance and of course she didn't like me for not agreeing with her.

Why don't you get your information straight before spewing a pile of shit! Spongy. You have a bias and have no business making that decision under the circumstances you are under. And start talking in appropriately to me about your smoking and other personal problems that had nothing to do with you moderating what was going on.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2012, 02:41:35 PM »
Spongy is probably an imposter

Cmon  V  reveal yourself!   are you pretending to be a spaz just to moderate on a message board?

LMAO
blah blah blah

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2012, 02:52:06 PM »
Spongy is probably an imposter

Cmon  V  reveal yourself!   are you pretending to be a spaz just to moderate on a message board?

LMAO

I think that when we start questioning other people's diagnoses, the thread is over because of Dunc's Law.

:laugh:

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2012, 02:54:26 PM »
Superboyian tipped off Hyperlexian and someone else tipped off Superboyian, probably LeagueGirl. They know me by my issues and facts about who I am. It's also always the imposters moderating WP...
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2012, 03:08:25 PM »
Superboyian tipped off Hyperlexian and someone else tipped off Superboyian, probably LeagueGirl. They know me by my issues and facts about who I am. It's also always the imposters moderating WP...

My guess is that it is the fact that Meadow has such a distinctive posting style that tipped them off, not you or Spokane.  I wonder if she called people idiots her first day back there?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2012, 03:15:58 PM »
I haven't disputed anyone's diagnosis. I would have to have that in hand so it is a moot point with regard to Dunc's Law. There are liars and imposters claiming to be on the spectrum and also who cause a lot of confusion around the condition. I trust the professionals are aware of the issues and why they're changing the diagnostic criteria.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #203 on: March 08, 2012, 03:17:29 PM »
No Callaway, that's for this forum. Your guess isn't worth anything.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #204 on: March 08, 2012, 03:24:07 PM »
Damn, I thought no one could be a bigger bitch than my mother, but after reading meadow's latest replies, I may stand corrected.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2012, 03:26:36 PM »
I haven't disputed anyone's diagnosis. I would have to have that in hand so it is a moot point with regard to Dunc's Law. There are liars and imposters claiming to be on the spectrum and also who cause a lot of confusion around the condition. I trust the professionals are aware of the issues and why they're changing the diagnostic criteria.

Um...

WP isn't any better. I've never seen a worse group of people than what Ive seen with the so-called aspies at WP. It isn't the same thing as autism, that's what I know.

Thanks, you too Les.

Or here:

Superboyian tipped off Hyperlexian and someone else tipped off Superboyian, probably LeagueGirl. They know me by my issues and facts about who I am. It's also always the imposters moderating WP who find issue with me and want me banned too. Only people on the spectrum know who they are when they start putting out bogus information as if it were fact about autistic people which only shows they know nothing of what they're talking about and then go on to say all three of their children are autistic. Based on statistics alone that is improbable. At that rate we would be more like fifty percent of the population. I was abused by a psychopath and when I say anything about it psychopaths or those with similar problems start attacking me. I take it for a while and eventually react. Spongy is probably an imposter and likewise has a bias against me. It happens over and over again as soon as I start saying who I am and what my problems and issues are. There would be no point in me being there if I can't talk about my experiences. People insult others all the time on WP and get away with it every day. I insulted Hyperlexia because she was aggressive and in my face for mildly disagreeing with her the first day I was there. Her behavior was inappropriate in that instance and of course she didn't like me for not agreeing with her.

Why don't you get your information straight before spewing a pile of shit! Spongy. You have a bias and have no business making that decision under the circumstances you are under. And start talking in appropriately to me about your smoking and other personal problems that had nothing to do with you moderating what was going on.

:yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: March 08, 2012, 03:28:12 PM »
What is Dunc's Law?

blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #207 on: March 08, 2012, 03:44:45 PM »
What is Dunc's Law?

It's the autie board equivalent to Godwin's Law, stating that any discussion where one member doubts another's dx is automatically over. Dunc came up with it a long time ago.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #208 on: March 08, 2012, 03:51:57 PM »
So...this thread is over? :hahaha:
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #209 on: March 08, 2012, 03:54:18 PM »
Yup.

- Albert Einstein