Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9389 times)

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #165 on: March 07, 2012, 02:52:50 PM »

Good god guys. Have you ever heard of the phrase, "Don't feed the trolls?".  :lol:.

This place is like an Old Country Buffet for trolls.

I was thinking more of Ruths Chris Steak House.

It's not Burger King, that much is certain. You can't fucking "have it your way,"  no matter how you ask!

:headbang2:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2012, 04:38:32 PM »
My social and communication skills are really bad and I'm getting a lot more aware of it, and hope with that it will improve in the future for me elsewhere. Finding this forum and WP set me back in a big way with my feelings and attitudes overall. I have much bigger challenges than most but not the big loser most of you are. Now go fuck yourselves and get a life.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2012, 04:40:38 PM »
My social and communication skills are really bad and I'm getting a lot more aware of it, and hope with that it will improve in the future for me elsewhere. Finding this forum and WP set me back in a big way with my feelings and attitudes overall. I have much bigger challenges than most but not the big loser most of you are. Now go fuck yourselves and get a life.

...and on and on and on...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2012, 05:19:31 PM »

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2012, 06:25:37 PM »
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2012, 07:07:35 PM »

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2012, 07:26:06 PM »
lol!  :minusevil:

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2012, 09:17:58 PM »
You just don't understand how hard it is for me to socialize in real life! People get pissed off at me all the time for no apparent reason and sometimes, I get slapped or even put in jail for "public disturbance"! Goddamn it, I fought tooth and nail to escape that hellhole of a mental asylum so that I can live a normal life! But the real world is an even bigger hellhole! Arrrgh! I hate all of you cunts for making my life so fucking hard!

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2012, 09:25:39 PM »
My life is great, it's just the people who I have trouble with the most! Especially that bastard Skeletor! He makes my life so difficult even though I live in a luxurious double wide and drive a '70 Cadillac Eldorado! Sure, it's rusty and smelly, and it only goes 50 miles per hour, and gets 5 miles to the gallon, but the front wheel drive helps me drive through the snow! Haha! I have it so good! I don't have to take those pesky meds those crazy doctors are always prescribing me to feel good! I hate myself! I wish I could die! Goddamn it so much! Go to hell, Skeletor! You go to hell and DIE! Wahahahahahahaha!

Please understand, I'm just an autistic savant. I became an autistic savant after some bastard hit me in the head with a brick because I stole all of his Xanax! I can motherfuckin' PAINT you assholes! I paint all the goddamned time! I'm never going to show my talents to you peons because I'm simply too grand to do so! Haha! Hahaha! Hahahaha! Damn you, Skeletor for making my life shitty as hell!

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2012, 10:25:17 PM »
because of the color, that is impossible to read....can you modify that

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #175 on: March 07, 2012, 10:34:06 PM »
That tends to happen when exposed to Meadow's post too long. Symptoms included obsessive compulsive trolling and text that diminishes into being impossible to read without quoting it. As you can see, I have a severe case of it at the moment. Highlighting by CTRL-A or quoting this post should help you out though.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2012, 10:37:27 PM »
wasnt meadow

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #177 on: March 07, 2012, 10:37:55 PM »
Anyway, I wonder how many pages this thread will reach, it seems to be heading for a possible 100 page crapflood.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #178 on: March 07, 2012, 10:39:34 PM »
Fuck! I'm infected.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #179 on: March 07, 2012, 10:41:25 PM »
Does it do gray?