Author Topic: make someone laugh, pt 2  (Read 48155 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: make someone laugh, pt 2
« Reply #1425 on: May 24, 2022, 04:58:15 PM »
See that 97?
That's about thirty miles down river from where I grew up. Gulf is right there. We used to bike over to go fishing. Stay the night, fish a bunch and bike back next night. I had a cooler strapped to my bike where most guys had a "sissy seat."

See that 16?
My dad's work took him there one year when I was in high school. I learned to tennis shoe skate on ten below ice before we left.
Ten blocks walk to school. No bus. Nope. Had to live five miles away to ride a bus. Did it every day. Some days started below freezing and the walk home was in the eighties. Not kidding a bit. Caprock living can be brutal.
Mom was PISSED when I forgot to bring home my jacket.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 10:01:41 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1426 on: May 24, 2022, 05:35:39 PM »
 :viking:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1427 on: May 24, 2022, 09:34:58 PM »
 :GA:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1428 on: May 24, 2022, 10:05:39 PM »
This is actually taxidermy work, but some of these Texas people are goofy!

Guy says he has sold hundreds of these. I don't want one.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 10:10:15 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1429 on: May 24, 2022, 10:19:28 PM »
Jesus!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1430 on: May 25, 2022, 01:29:37 PM »
I'm going camping. Who's up for it?

Yes, it's a pic we might have seen and I cropped the fuck out of it to bring the interest to where the statement lies.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 03:25:19 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1431 on: May 25, 2022, 03:45:35 PM »
You're cooking ribs? Seriously?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 07:23:30 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1432 on: May 25, 2022, 04:43:02 PM »
Funny, but I just mentioned how to improve a so-so pic with very deliberate cropping, keeping just the story and eliminating distractions.

I found this, BUT, who ever save it cut out the cartoonist's signature, so I have no idea where to find more of this off the wall, Larsonesque, smart person's work.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1433 on: May 25, 2022, 09:40:19 PM »
I'm done asking. Don't do it again!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 10:03:38 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1434 on: May 26, 2022, 05:18:34 AM »
Two Floridian women recently  transplanting from New York on the beach in Miami, just emerging from the surf. One looks at the other sez to her friend "I'd just die for a ciggie right now!".
Her companion pulls a perfectly dry cigarette from her top and presents it with pride. Amazed, the first woman sez, "I don't suppose you have a match in there, ha ha?", and she withdraws a match, lights it and the cigarette.

Further amazed, the first smoker exhales a cloud with satisfaction and asks, "how did you do that?", whereupon the second woman withdraws a latex wrapped packet of loose cigs and matches from her top and shows it to her friend.
"It's just a condom, they have them at pharmacies everywhere. get the non lubed ones Works for me".
So, the next time the first woman's at a pharm, she asks the counterman for a condom. "What size?" He asks.
What? you mean they come in sizes?" She sez, Thinks a minute ...

"okay, thanks, I suppose something sized to fit Camels then."

:LMAO:

Oh, no!

That would fit three packs of smoggies, a hand torch, meals for two days and a tent.

I didn't fix it, I just C&P'ed it. It obviously came from "elsewhere" and it has been doctored by a few 'mer'cans, but NO ONE fixed the grammar or tried to correct the punctuation!  I thought that was also part of the joke, in my way of seeing these things.

For one thing, you do not "transplant" yourself. Calling someone a transplant is an insult of higher order.
Still funny!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 05:44:59 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1435 on: May 26, 2022, 05:40:37 PM »
You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 10:23:20 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1436 on: May 26, 2022, 07:19:22 PM »
 Makes one wonder what happened to her carrot nose.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1437 on: May 27, 2022, 05:14:25 AM »

Police officer notices some erratic driving and approaches the car in traffic. Getting close he can see a gray haired lady driving and resolves himself to yet another unpleasant stop. Puts his lights on and she does not respond. After a momemt he chirps his siren and she begins to pull over.
He gets to car window and says, "Ma'am the reason I pulled you over is that I saw you weaving back there."

She fires back, indignantly, "WEAVING? I MOST CERTAINLY WAS NOT!!"

Then she holds up her yarn and needles, "It's crochet."

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1438 on: May 27, 2022, 05:59:01 AM »
Snow is over here, but I have to remember this prank.

I just want to add another level to this prank. Obviously you would do this to a "friend,"  right?  So I would try to make it look like the assailant peed his name in cursive using the effluent.

Piss on you! Yeah YOU!!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 02:49:05 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1439 on: May 27, 2022, 06:17:32 AM »
Newlywed learning to cook:
"What do I do with left over bacon?"

Mother in law:
"Left over bacon? I've never heard of it. Is that a new kind of bacon?"