Author Topic: do you know what i think is really gross ?  (Read 371 times)

eris

do you know what i think is really gross ?
« on: February 11, 2012, 07:17:01 PM »
I know i got the girls support on this one  :thumbup:

i usually do not get grossed out easily, i have been known to poke at the chunks of my vomit. but this just makes me shiver

it is when you have your period and have to take a really messy shit. and when you are wiping yourself, it's all bloody and shitty at the same time. you have to use like 3 loads of tp. and then there are those little clots in the toilet. i just stare at the contents of the bowl when im done. it's almost kind of pretty, with the red swirls.

well i just had to do that, and though id see if you all think that is indeed gross. i wish i had a proper camera to post pics of it.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: do you know what i think is really gross ?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 07:20:13 PM »
And just when I thought you couldn't outdo yourself.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 07:29:17 PM »
im just sayin'

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 07:33:06 PM »
Eris, that is very interesting.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 08:14:57 PM »
Eris, that is very interesting.

Enemas. Coffee in the butt. Buttcoffee on the other hand is "mostly harmless". Inbetween trying to get the place shutdown by requesting CP, he is just a moron poster with a large ego. I think enemas are more gross
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

eris

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 08:20:37 PM »
i used to talk to a male sub online that once had a dude give him a milk enema and then he was forced to drink it. i wonder if the milk was still white. i didnt ask him at the time and i dont talk to him anymore. i wish i did, now i cant help but wonder what the milk looked like after if came back out.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 08:30:03 PM »
i used to talk to a male sub online that once had a dude give him a milk enema and then he was forced to drink it. i wonder if the milk was still white. i didnt ask him at the time and i dont talk to him anymore. i wish i did, now i cant help but wonder what the milk looked like after if came back out.

It depends on if it was the only thing he had had that day and how long it was in there for I guess.
If he had only had that milk that day and it came back up pretty soon I think it would still look white.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 08:34:07 PM »
Why why did I open this thread :GA:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

eris

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2012, 08:41:20 PM »

It depends on if it was the only thing he had had that day and how long it was in there for I guess.
If he had only had that milk that day and it came back up pretty soon I think it would still look white.

it came out his butt :) idk, but i think that is all he had up his butt that day. maybe a dick, but what comes out of those is white too so maybe it got mixed in :S

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2012, 08:57:51 PM »

My guess is that the milk wouldn't be white anymore after it came out.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 11:02:39 PM »
That is disgusting.

When someone receives a regular enema, is the liquid that comes out brown? What is normally used for an enema?

Last question: Why is Al Swearengen following me on this site and posting right after I post something? It is really weird.

I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 11:03:45 PM »

it came out his butt :) idk, but i think that is all he had up his butt that day. maybe a dick, but what comes out of those is white too so maybe it got mixed in :S

Oh  :laugh:

I thought you meant an enema to make him vomit.. or are enemas only for "that" type of purging?  :-[

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 11:17:14 PM »
That is disgusting.

When someone receives a regular enema, is the liquid that comes out brown? What is normally used for an enema?

Last question: Why is Al Swearengen following me on this site and posting right after I post something? It is really weird.

You should ask him
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Addiction

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2012, 02:06:35 PM »
it is when you have your period and have to take a really messy shit. and when you are wiping yourself, it's all bloody and shitty at the same time. you have to use like 3 loads of tp. and then there are those little clots in the toilet. i just stare at the contents of the bowl when im done. it's almost kind of pretty, with the red swirls.
You know, despite our troubles - eris still really knows how to turn me on.  :eyebrows:

i wish i had a proper camera to post pics of it.
Me too, sweetie.  Me too.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2012, 05:56:51 PM »
I know i got the girls support on this one  :thumbup:
*shudder*  God, I don't know how you girls do it.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.