Start here > Games

What are you gonna do tomorrow

<< < (846/846)

renaeden:

--- Quote from: Genesis on September 22, 2024, 02:36:44 PM ---Meeting with Investment Advisor tomorrow

--- End quote ---
Interesting.

I have the gym in the morning, a bit of housework, a bit of relaxing and then work at 5pm.

Genesis:

--- Quote from: renaeden on September 22, 2024, 09:31:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Genesis on September 22, 2024, 02:36:44 PM ---Meeting with Investment Advisor tomorrow

--- End quote ---
Interesting.

I have the gym in the morning, a bit of housework, a bit of relaxing and then work at 5pm.

--- End quote ---

I was given a weird amount in backpay from the survivor's benefits... and Mom wants me to stash that amount into investments.

renaeden:

--- Quote from: Genesis on September 23, 2024, 11:54:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: renaeden on September 22, 2024, 09:31:56 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Interesting.

--- End quote ---
I was given a weird amount in backpay from the survivor's benefits... and Mom wants me to stash that amount into investments.

--- End quote ---
Then you're right, an Advisor is who you'll need. Hopefully they can explain what to do in layman's terms.

Genesis:
They explained it well enough. ^__^ I guess it was dumb luck that I got a good amount to invest lol

Genesis:
I'll be going to group... before hand I'll be feeding my birds, cleaning Yoshi's litter box, and making sure Louie does his business without feeling provoked by the mailman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version