Author Topic: Done Trolled Me Good!  (Read 878 times)

Offline Pig

• Moron!
  • Constant Poster
Done Trolled Me Good!
« on: February 02, 2012, 11:35:46 PM »
hehe... some girl trolled me so hard.

She contacted me and was like, "oh you're so great i love you now and forever."  I knew it couldn't be true but I believed it anyway!  Tonight she revealed it was all a lie, just a way for amusement!

Oh well, this will always serve as a reminder to never trust anyone!  Including you fucks!!! HAHAA!

:hahaha:

Offline Pig

• Moron!
  • Constant Poster
Re: Done Trolled Me Good!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 11:39:42 PM »
I guess I got trolled because they thought I was a troll and wanted to fuck with me.  Pretty funny. 

Makes me hate humanity soooooooo much more than I thought I could before.

Ah well, it's all quite funny from a different perspective.  They get to giggle at a virgin professing their "love" for a girl over the internet.  And I get to learn that the world hates me just as much as I thought it did.

Anyone else fallen in love with a troll?  Makes ya feel pretty, pretty duuuuumb.

The good news is that someday we get to die.  Hooray!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 11:43:45 PM »
That really sucks dude. Don't resign yourself to being alone though, just because of one shitty experience

This hasn't happened to me, but I worry a lot that it will - mainly with friendships more than falling in love though. I worry quite a lot about forming friendships online only to find out that person wasn't real, or was a sockpuppet or something

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 11:45:15 PM »
I guess I got trolled because they thought I was a troll and wanted to fuck with me.  Pretty funny. 

Ah well, it's all quite funny from a different perspective.  They get to giggle at a virgin professing their "love" for a girl over the internet.  And I get to learn that the world hates me just as much as I thought it did.

Anyone else fallen in love with a troll?  Makes ya feel pretty, pretty duuuuumb.

fell in love with a major troololololol. she dragged me along for months and than fucked me with over...

makes me feel all good inside that i told her off nice and mean like for it.

as adam said
That really sucks dude. Don't resign yourself to being alone though, just because of one shitty experience

in other words. dont do what i am doing.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Pig

• Moron!
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 11:47:38 PM »

fell in love with a major troololololol. she dragged me along for months and than fucked me with over...
Ahh!  It happened to you too?  We aspies fall for anything!  :LOL:  I only got two weeks, so I guess I got off lucky.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 11:52:28 PM »

Ahh!  It happened to you too?  We aspies fall for anything!  :LOL:  I only got two weeks, so I guess I got off lucky.

it wasnt really like that. we were in a committed LDR. but her parents didnt like me and she made excuses not to see me. she than left me. it was kind of like subconscious trolling! F%$#ing trolls.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Pig

• Moron!
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 11:58:50 PM »

it wasnt really like that. we were in a committed LDR. but her parents didnt like me and she made excuses not to see me. she than left me. it was kind of like subconscious trolling! F%$#ing trolls.
Yeh, I'm not sure if my troll was consciously deceiving me, or if she just enjoyed manipulating someone so inexperienced.

Either way she told me things I wanted to hear to get me really serious, then dropped me overnight.  Sounds like trolling to me!

The thing is pragmatically I knew the situation didn't add up.  I would write, "Why do you like me?" and she would respond with, "Oh you just don't see how great you are!"

So I mean, it was blatantly obvious she was just puffing up my ego to make me feel as good as possible so that I was completely under her command.  She promised to love me forever, etc etc...  Dumb stuff that any middle schooler should know is bullshit.

27 is probably a little late to enter the dating game.  :'(

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 12:05:35 AM »
been asked out by some of the sexiest... no sluttiest girls in school. i wasnt interested back then so i turned them all down... been asked out by probably four girls in high school...

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Pig

• Moron!
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 12:07:54 AM »
been asked out by some of the sexiest... no sluttiest girls in school. i wasnt interested back then so i turned them all down... been asked out by probably four girls in high school...
This troll was the first girl to EVER show interest in me, so I should have known something wasn't right.  Proved how weak my resolve is, and how gullible I really am.   :hahaha:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 12:10:22 AM »
Even though I don't know the person, I think her trolling speaks of her meaness of spirit and her inadequacies that she feels she needs to hurt someone. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Pig

• Moron!
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 12:28:53 AM »
Even though I don't know the person, I think her trolling speaks of her meaness of spirit and her inadequacies that she feels she needs to hurt someone.
I doubt she sees it that way.  She probably thought she was "helping" a loser like myself, but I just took it more seriously than I should have.  I just wish she hadn't piled on all these promises of eternal love and shit. 

I wish she had never contacted me.  I'm too sensitive for these emotions.  Makes me scared and angry.

Thanks for the pity - I drink it up!

Offline Pig

• Moron!
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 12:38:16 AM »
I may not post at I2 anymore.  Tonight I just need some distraction, but it would behoove me to spend the rest of my life asocial so this doesn't happen again.

Offline Pig

• Moron!
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 01:07:23 AM »
Now she is sending me nasty messages, painting herself as the victim.  I don't understand any of this.

Edit: I don't mean to hurt anyone.  I'm just fucking upset.  Can I at least have some time to whine?  Is that too much to ask?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:09:28 AM by Pig »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 03:34:27 AM »
Maybe some day she will have someone fuck her over or be killed in a terrible manner.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 05:53:03 AM »
Maybe some day she will have someone fuck her over or be killed in a terrible manner.
Good lord, that's a mite harsh.  She sounds young and/or like she's got some issues herself, and besides which Pig's given us minimal context other than that this progressed to "love forever" in two weeks.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.