Author Topic: Pandora is a rancid, disease infested whore.  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Pandora is a rancid, disease infested whore.
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2012, 12:11:30 PM »
*wanders off mumbling because she has no clue what this is about....again.*

Come on, Dearie, and sit on the couch with me.  In the Corner of Confusion and I Don't Give A Hoot.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: the official intensitysquared "I disagree" thread
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2012, 01:02:37 PM »
I disagree.

I don't.

I just take the opposite opinion of who ever the previous poster was as
 :include:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2012, 02:42:00 PM »
You want to bash on my originality when you have none yourself? ::)

It is called sinking to the lowest denominator. I dunno whether that is you or Scrap. perhaps you both can fight over it?
Or you could try a "no yuo!" Either works for me.

Sounds more like "I'm butthurt because you said something bad about my best butt buddy".  :hahaha:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2012, 06:59:19 PM »

It is called sinking to the lowest denominator. I dunno whether that is you or Scrap. perhaps you both can fight over it?

Sounds more like "I'm butthurt because you said something bad about my best butt buddy".  :hahaha:

Not really, that ship has already sailed. Rehashing this shit is just 'whatever'.
You have become irrelevant and inconsequential, again. Or was that still, Penty?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2012, 07:22:12 PM »

Not really, that ship has already sailed. Rehashing this shit is just 'whatever'.
You have become irrelevant and inconsequential, again. Or was that still, Penty?

You're still defending Pandora. Clearly, that ship has NOT sailed. ::)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2012, 07:27:56 PM »

No I am just taking shots at you because you are easy. You have always been easy.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2012, 07:36:50 PM »

No I am just taking shots at you because you are easy. You have always been easy.

lulz noobz amirite?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2012, 08:04:45 PM »

lulz noobz amirite?

Pretty much.
Putting into in computer speak for my nerdy buck-toothed friend, him holding onto this opportunity and trying to get mileage on it, is like saving his every spare dollar since 1984 so that he can get a chance to buy a secondhand Atari. Now trying to show off that Atari to people who would not want it even were it given to them for free. See what i am saying Penty? No?

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2012, 08:05:45 PM »

Oh, this has absolutely nothing to do with your "dear friend" Pandora, whom you have aggressively defended every time someone says something about HIM with your incomprehensibly boring essays. Yeah, sure. ::)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2012, 08:19:06 PM »

Oh, this has absolutely nothing to do with your "dear friend" Pandora, whom you have aggressively defended every time someone says something about HIM with your incomprehensibly boring essays. Yeah, sure. ::)

It has precisely everything to do with it. I have not aggressively defended Pandora in this thread but just taken the opportunity to take potshots at you....oh look what's really the use at explaining, your feeble mind is not able to understand the writings on the board you post at, and keeps trying to protect itself from yet another embarassment.

I have tried speaking normally and try a computer anaology now try this 'Herp, Derp, Lulz'
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:44:45 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2012, 09:05:55 PM »

It has precisely everything to do with it. I have not aggressively defended Pandora in this thread but just taken the opportunity to take potshots at you....oh look what's really the use at explaining, your feeble mind is not able to understand the writings on the board you post at, and keeps trying to protect itself from yet another embarassment.

I have tried speaking normally and try a computer anaology now try this 'Herp, Derp, Lulz'

You've misspelled embarrassment and analogy.

Also, you've misconstrued my intellectual laziness and not caring about half of the uninteresting bullshit that goes on here for "feeble-mindedness".

And like the "feeble-minded" manchild I am, I'll tell you to keep on sucking that drag queen's bean-sized schlong, I'm done with you... Al Suckadickagain.

:wanker:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2012, 09:50:59 PM »

Also, you've misconstrued my intellectual laziness and not caring about half of the uninteresting bullshit that goes on here for "feeble-mindedness".

And like the "feeble-minded" manchild I am, I'll tell you to keep on sucking that drag queen's bean-sized schlong, I'm done with you... Al Suckadickagain.

gonna come to al's defence here... not that he needs it

you do seem to be quite feeble minded. immature. i find you quite annoying actually. you do not seem intelectual and thus you would not have the capability to be intellectually lazy. also your predictable. you said you were done with him but your going to come right back. we all know it... maybe try and surprise us with some self control?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2012, 12:31:25 AM »

You fantasising here about my genitals? Very sweet. I have a buck-toothed, feeble-minded, white trash admirer
Penty you possibly have had a complete personality overhaul or a brain transplant in the last few months...but I am thinking not
I think you are still the desperate irrelevant butthurt and loser you have always been.
You are done with me? Does this mean that you will stop giving me cheap entertainment with your fail? I can live with that. I am not that invested with you.
Chalk that up as a win. God knows you need a few wins in your life

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2012, 12:53:56 AM »

gonna come to al's defence here... not that he needs it

you do seem to be quite feeble minded. immature. i find you quite annoying actually. you do not seem intelectual and thus you would not have the capability to be intellectually lazy. also your predictable. you said you were done with him but your going to come right back. we all know it... maybe try and surprise us with some self control?

This is one callout you will definitely win.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: the official intensitysquared "I disagree" thread
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2012, 01:51:45 AM »
I disagree.

I don't.

I just take the opposite opinion of who ever the previous poster was as
 :include:

I have to disagree with this.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein