Educational

Author Topic: I just love the occupy heros  (Read 345 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: I just love the occupy heros
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 11:23:25 PM »
Wow, even the one percent are on board.

Or, is their something dastardly planned that day and do not want people to hear the truth?

Relying on mainstream media for factual information is ignorant.  It is akin to believing a politicians campaign promises.

Thanks for the information Lyra is, I haven't heard about that.

SOPA cuts into their profitability and ability to function as to regulate their servers from removing infringing content or risk shutdown would be costly. That's why entities like Google against it. So it's financially motivated.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 11:25:47 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 11:23:42 PM »
Oh that's interesting. Why, when I google internet blackout, are the oldest articles (6 days ago) from Fox News, the Daily Mail, and the Christian Post, and not tech blogs?

I see the potential spin but I'm confused what that segment of the media is trying to accomplish.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 11:29:53 PM »
 :tickle:I don't know.

Btw, find and like the Christian left on Facebook.  They share a lot of great information.
Misunderstood.