Author Topic: The Dutch finally admit to warcrimes.  (Read 2343 times)

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: The Dutch finally admit to warcrimes.
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 09:49:27 AM »
"OH Boy, I bet somebody is going to make THAT Austin Powers reference. Yup, there it i...no, gui...bu.."

U GUIZE. SRSLY, U GUIZE.

SRSLY.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 09:58:09 AM »
Well I, being Dutch, am not butthurt or something.. and 'There's 2 kinds of people I can't stand. People who are intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch!' is quite a good joke, in my opinion.

But ja.. what Dutch soldiers did in Rawagede, Indonesia 64 years ago was terrible and very wrong.

At least you can laugh at yourself. I don't get people getting offended over things that doesn't even represent them, ie. white people getting offended over a black joke when the majority of black people will probably find it funny.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 10:20:17 AM »
 :agreed:

There's even a term for it: white women's tears  :bigcry:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2011, 10:22:22 AM »
Some people just want to be offended.

Psychophant

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2011, 10:43:51 AM »
 :trainwreck:

:trollface:  Some days I just can't help myself!   :autism:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2011, 10:50:03 AM »

You seem to like that smiley a lot

Psychophant

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2011, 12:52:12 PM »

You seem to like that smiley a lot

Now whatever gave you that idea??   :lolwat:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2011, 02:57:21 PM »
Well I, being Dutch, am not butthurt or something.. and 'There's 2 kinds of people I can't stand. People who are intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch!' is quite a good joke, in my opinion.

But ja.. what Dutch soldiers did in Rawagede, Indonesia 64 years ago was terrible and very wrong.

At least you can laugh at yourself. I don't get people getting offended over things that doesn't even represent them, ie. white people getting offended over a black joke when the majority of black people will probably find it funny.

...and who is offended?

I did not understand it was a joke and did not know whether he was serious. I asked for explantion because i was confused as to what the fuck he was on about. Offended? Nope.
So....ummm....who exactly WAS offended? Shleed and Butterflies, you both are pretty good at deciphering thiongs, perhaps you can tell class?  :nerdy:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2011, 03:18:39 PM »
Me, when I said "white women's tears", I meant modern Western women who get so bent out of shape about racism issues that they end up drowning out any genuine racism with their emofits.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2011, 03:26:44 PM »
Me, when I said "white women's tears", I meant modern Western women who get so bent out of shape about racism issues that they end up drowning out any genuine racism with their emofits.

You offended by Scrappy's "joke"? Damn....or is that not what you meant?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2011, 03:44:35 PM »
Nah, I was just trying to work it out myself.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2011, 03:49:59 PM »

...and who is offended?

I did not understand it was a joke and did not know whether he was serious. I asked for explantion because i was confused as to what the fuck he was on about. Offended? Nope.
So....ummm....who exactly WAS offended? Shleed and Butterflies, you both are pretty good at deciphering thiongs, perhaps you can tell class?  :nerdy:

I was agreeing with Schleed and Pyraxis' comments.

You seem to be struggling to understand a lot of what I'm saying recently and needing me to clarify a few of my comments. You also seem to have a bit of trouble spotting jokes. A lot of what I say is said very much tongue in cheek.
TBH, I assumed you were being awkward, but I now realize that it's likely a symptom of your AS.
I don't want to appear rude about your problems, this is an aspie site after all, but I really can't be bothered explaining every comment I make, just so that you can understand what's going on.

I really don't mind explaining the occasional comment to you, but this is getting a bit annoying for me. If you are struggling to understand things, then I am sorry, but there's nothing I can be bothered doing to help you.

There are people on this site who I struggle to understand sometimes, but I wouldn't keep asking them to explain their comments just for my benefit, unless their comment was directed at me, or was of particular interest to me.

I am sorry, but I'm getting to the stage where I'm not really bothered whether you understand me or not.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 03:52:51 PM by Butterflies »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2011, 03:53:17 PM »

Well here's one for you.

:wanker:

;)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2011, 03:59:10 PM »
Les, not everything butterflies says is about you. afaik, what shleed and butterflies were saying had nothing to do with you. the conversation had moved on

You also convenietly missed out that pyraxis was agreeing with them too. for some reason you just quoted shleed and butterflies.

You seem pretty obsessed with her tbh

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2011, 04:00:50 PM »
and as for the aspieness of some peopleon here. Even as an autistic person myself, I do find it annoying with some people sometimes. Just the same as I find other aspects of people's personality or posting styles annoying. I try to ignore it though, but at times I feel like saying "fucking hell, are you stupid?" lol (I know that it isn't usually stupidity btw... it can just be frustrating tho)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 04:02:25 PM by Adam »