Author Topic: Spasticity 2.0  (Read 10721 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Spasticity 2.0
« Reply #360 on: January 01, 2012, 12:58:56 AM »
Just playing the messenger. He requested it to be posted.

Why is it that you think you need to obey Pea?  I thought that he said some awful things to and about Crip.  Are the two of you friends again?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #361 on: January 01, 2012, 01:17:42 AM »
The past is the past. He asked if anyone wanted to post that video on i2, I decided to.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #362 on: January 01, 2012, 01:55:47 AM »
well i cant be arsed readin all this shit on my phone but i am def in the top ten i2 members for coolness

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #363 on: January 01, 2012, 02:33:24 AM »
Ok, let's keep things balanced for the sake of objectivity.

That video only shows one side of the story and displays a theory of mind issue. Not every person who ends up cheating in a relationship is actually a bad person. Sometimes good people end up cheating because the husband/wife may be so self-centered he's unable to satisfy the emotional and sexual needs of the other spouse and so the other spouse goes elsewhere for these needs when tempted. It can happen to otherwise good innocent people. Yes, cheating is wrong and immoral, but good people cheat just as bad people cheat ... and all for various reasons.

This is regardless of what kind of person Odeon himself actually is.

Concerning the main argument here, I couldn't care less. Do personal attacks all you want if it makes your panties wet. I personally don't get much joy out of it especially for the lulz.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #364 on: January 01, 2012, 04:01:14 AM »
@Callaway. I do think personal attacks are OK here. I cant see Pees vids ATM though. Posting from phone.

This site has always been full of personal attacks. I have made some myself. Some I regret, and some I dont.

On a free speech site, people have to have the right to say what they want. You might not like what they say, but they have the right to say it.

I think we have to consider how we would treat someone who is not popular on the site. Personal attacks are tolerated, if not encouraged, on some of the bigger dicks on the site.
Odeon does not deserve special treatment, and his behaviour has been terrible recently, so Im not surprised hes attracted attention.

His behaviour has been terrible recently? I must have missed this. I know he disagreed with you, but terrible behaviour? Link me up Butterflies. I want to see these examples of terrible behaviour.

As for the interest in Spasticity, I dunno, I see more of an interest not in the site but in the salespeople marketting the site and how they do it. I don't think anyone really gives a shit about Spasticity in the way you are implying.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:51:24 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #365 on: January 01, 2012, 04:49:05 AM »
@Callaway. I do think personal attacks are OK here. I cant see Pees vids ATM though. Posting from phone.

This site has always been full of personal attacks. I have made some myself. Some I regret, and some I dont.

On a free speech site, people have to have the right to say what they want. You might not like what they say, but they have the right to say it.

I think we have to consider how we would treat someone who is not popular on the site. Personal attacks are tolerated, if not encouraged, on some of the bigger dicks on the site.
Odeon does not deserve special treatment, and his behaviour has been terrible recently, so Im not surprised hes attracted attention.

Personal attacks like this, including personal information and violating personal privacy, are not OK, Butterflies, and they will never be OK here. They violate the TOS and I'm not going to tolerate them on a site I pay for. It's not going to happen, not in the name of free speech, not in the name of anything.

What is this terrible behaviour I've been guilty of recently? Did I post your personal information, or Schleed's, or someone else's? Did I spread untrue personal information? What, exactly, did I do?

If you think me and Sir Les quoting posts and interpreting those posts differently than you or Schleed or, for that matter, Peaguy, is on par with this bullshit, you have a serious problem, but one that you will need to handle elsewhere.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #366 on: January 01, 2012, 04:49:59 AM »

Post something like that again and you are out.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #367 on: January 01, 2012, 06:25:35 AM »

Personal attacks like this, including personal information and violating personal privacy, are not OK, Butterflies, and they will never be OK here. They violate the TOS and I'm not going to tolerate them on a site I pay for. It's not going to happen, not in the name of free speech, not in the name of anything.

What is this terrible behaviour I've been guilty of recently? Did I post your personal information, or Schleed's, or someone else's? Did I spread untrue personal information? What, exactly, did I do?

If you think me and Sir Les quoting posts and interpreting those posts differently than you or Schleed or, for that matter, Peaguy, is on par with this bullshit, you have a serious problem, but one that you will need to handle elsewhere.

I don't think she believes what she is saying because only a moron would, and i don't believe she is a moron.

I don't think she can actually make any case for the "terrible behaviour" she is iinferring. She knows it is bullshit, so do i and so do you and so does everyone on here. That is OK. So long as we all know it is bullshit, all good.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #368 on: January 01, 2012, 06:42:08 AM »

you a little drunk there schleed?

That isn't Scheed, that's Peaguy.

meh, hardly know either of them so... close enough.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #369 on: January 01, 2012, 08:16:35 AM »

Always twisting the TOS to your agenda, I see. Hostgator does not mention revealing personal info as a violation of TOS, especially when it's not done by the person posting.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 08:22:01 AM by Schleed »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #370 on: January 01, 2012, 08:41:18 AM »
So your site slows down and your brilliant plan it to come here and post personal things you know are hurtful even though that person has done nothing to you?  That is the definition of an attention whoring scumbag.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #371 on: January 01, 2012, 09:01:07 AM »

Always twisting the TOS to your agenda, I see. Hostgator does not mention revealing personal info as a violation of TOS, especially when it's not done by the person posting.

I won't pay for the privilege of having my personal privacy violated. End of story. Don't like it ? Post elsewhere.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #372 on: January 01, 2012, 09:30:46 AM »
It seems to me that it's a S2 team effort since Pea made the YouTube as a nasty personal attack and Schleed (who is the owner and admin of S2) reposted it here.  Do you think personal attacks like this are acceptable? 

I could be misreading you here.
Are you implying all members of spasticity are in on this? , or are you referring to a ""S2 team effort" between Pea and Schleed?

If it's the latter , I think thats pretty unfair considering , I , Bodie , CBC and other S2 members have stayed out of this.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #373 on: January 01, 2012, 09:46:04 AM »
It seems to me that it's a S2 team effort since Pea made the YouTube as a nasty personal attack and Schleed (who is the owner and admin of S2) reposted it here.  Do you think personal attacks like this are acceptable? 

Are you implying all members of spasticity are in on this? , or are you referring to a ""S2 team effort" between Pea and Schleed?

If it's the latter , I think thats pretty unfair considering , I , Bodie , CBC and other S2 members have stayed out of this.

I think Callaway is referring to the first alternative--you have indeed stayed out of this thing.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #374 on: January 01, 2012, 09:51:07 AM »

i second with squid on this one, though i have maybe four posts. gotta say i tend to lurk at spacticity rather than actually post.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!