Educational

Author Topic: Spasticity 2.0  (Read 11030 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Spasticity 2.0
« Reply #255 on: December 05, 2011, 09:46:04 PM »
I agree, and I do see a real underhanded side to Pyraxis. She admitted to deliberately goading me into a fight just because she heard bad stuff about me, and then she complains when I react, even going so far as attempting to get me kicked out of the EF.
She often tries to be nice to anyone who shows me any support, like what she did with you just now. I think she has accused me of being manipulative, despite the fact that being manipulative is one of the few bad personality traits I don't have.

If I were truly manipulative, I wouldn't be talking to you right now.  :-\ I sure as hell wouldn't be explaining my behaviour. That would be "giving away my tricks". I'm here right now because you said you didn't want to fight, you only wanted explanations. I actually did think you were consciously aware of your behaviour at first, but I understand now that you're not. Hence talking.

As for being nice to people who show you support, are you suggesting I should stop?  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Psychophant

« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2011, 09:49:20 PM »
 :trainwreck:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #257 on: December 05, 2011, 09:50:59 PM »

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #258 on: December 05, 2011, 09:54:45 PM »
Les was more than likely using you. If not, then he was certainly speaking out of anger.

Going and attacking someone you do not know, just because someone who has just been in an argument with that person says they're bad is seriously fucked up. At best, it shows that you are a very naive and easily maipulated person.

I doubt he was using me. I don't think he has that kind of guile in him. I wanted to know why he was angry.

You seem to believe any kind of attack is deranged. Am I understanding that right?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Psychophant

« Reply #259 on: December 05, 2011, 09:58:14 PM »

Finally, someone making sense.

:santa:  Seriously I went and looked at the site....it's not for me.   The  :poop: here is making me wonder the same thing.   :autism:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: December 05, 2011, 09:59:07 PM »
I agree, and I do see a real underhanded side to Pyraxis. She admitted to deliberately goading me into a fight just because she heard bad stuff about me, and then she complains when I react, even going so far as attempting to get me kicked out of the EF.
She often tries to be nice to anyone who shows me any support, like what she did with you just now. I think she has accused me of being manipulative, despite the fact that being manipulative is one of the few bad personality traits I don't have.

I am many bad things, but I always give people a second, or a third chance, or usually as many chances as they need.
This applies to you, and I would be more than happy to give you another chance.

It will take me a long time to trust that your motives are genuine though.

Les was more than likely using you. If not, then he was certainly speaking out of anger.

Going and attacking someone you do not know, just because someone who has just been in an argument with that person says they're bad is seriously fucked up. At best, it shows that you are a very naive and easily maipulated person.

I doubt he was using me. I don't think he has that kind of guile in him. I wanted to know why he was angry.

You seem to believe any kind of attack is deranged. Am I understanding that right?

No. I believe that attacking someone you don't know, just because someone who is fighting with that person says they're bad, is deranged.
If you believe Les lacks the guile, then you don't know Les.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #261 on: December 05, 2011, 10:03:04 PM »

:santa:  Seriously I went and looked at the site....it's not for me.   The  :poop: here is making me wonder the same thing.   :autism:

You seem to be unhappy on this site because of all the fighting. If you're not able to ignore it, then it's not worth letting yourself get upset about it.

Aspies for Freedom is a decent site, probably with a lot less fighting than this site.
Here's a link to it http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #262 on: December 05, 2011, 10:09:16 PM »
And you'll sorely be missed. :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #263 on: December 05, 2011, 10:24:59 PM »

You seem to be unhappy on this site because of all the fighting. If you're not able to ignore it, then it's not worth letting yourself get upset about it.

Aspies for Freedom is a decent site, probably with a lot less fighting than this site.
Here's a link to it http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/

Good retort Butterflies. Weren't you just talking about leaving because you are completely incapable of modifying your own behaviour and we have to accept you as you are?
I have never in my life heard such bullshit.
Yes you are effectively trying to ask people here to put up with whatever behaviour you choose to act in because you are passed the ability as a thinking creature to change, learn, grow, adapt or make any concesssions to any of your own behaviour. That is what this "inability" to register boundaries bullshit is.
Your examples of punching head teachers and fights same.
You are asking the membership to accept you as you are and that you only came here because you believed you can push the boundaries.
Now asking if you are welcome and will you be accepted.

How about this? You are not likely to get banned any time soon. You have to back up your shit. You will get called out for bullshit, and you have been bullshittting a lot. You have the right to do the same. In other words intensitysquared will not bend itself around you want or thought it will be. It will be as it was and will be with or without Butterflies. Whether anyone on here tolerates you or not depends largely on what you are doing and you have a choice as to how you chose to behave and what you say. Consider it an enabling experience and enjoy the ride. No one will put up with claims made to the complete inability to control your behaviour, and will call out  and disagree regardless and no one wil petition to have you to leave.

You do not get to change what intensitysquared is because you want it slightly different or that you should be a class of protected person because you are younger, female (both things you have tried to draw on against Odeon and me - as you have with him being Admin/owner....fucking weak Butterflies) nor because you are apparently unable to control your behaviour. Make your choices and cop to your result of the choices. This is afterall being an adult isn't it?

Now lets look at this bullshit

I'm someone who is willing to go a step or to further: That is very true. I do have a fairly serious behaviour boundary issue. The same also applies to my sense of humour. It has affected me my whole life, from punching my head teacher to getting involved in fights against groups of people.
This is something that people have to accept if they are my friend. Sadly, it is unlikely to change anytime in the forseeable future, and TBH the only way I can control this issue is by going into a shell and not showing any personality.
I am sorry I'm like this, but there is nothing I can do about it.

1. Do you think your behaviour towards me over the 2 weeks was reasonable, especially when you could have put your views to me in a reasonable manner, and been responded to in a reasonable manner?

2. Do you want me to leave the site? I am not some feeble troll who gets a kick out of being unwelcome on a site. I know I won't be banned, so I'm giving you the option to politely say that I don't fit into your plans for this site. If so, I will be happy to request deletion, and never be seen here again.
TBH I would strongly prefer to be politely told to fuck off, than be tolerated on a site where I am not welcome.

"I am sorry I'm like this, but there is nothing I can do about it." Your choice to behave however you want.

Yes Odeon has been fine with you and with others. As have others here. This is kind of the backing yor claims bullshit. If you or I or anyone else spouts what others considers bullshit, they will (or can if seen and if the viewer is motivaed to) call out or disagree with said poster. This holds true with opinions and behaviour.

This is how it has been all along. Prior to you arriving and whilst you have been here and no doubt after you finish your residence with us. Why are you so very alarmed people would do what they have always done?

Leave or stay. It is an option that has always been made to all members. If you want to go you know the way out.
This is just a want to get support for you staying and peopel petitioning you to stay or frightened that you will leave. Cut out the showboating Butterflies. Choose to stay or choose to go. Choose your behaviour or not. Your choices

If you had spent the best part of two weeks having your decency as a person constantly called into question, would you not want to find out what you stood accused of?

You have not had your decency question. YOu have had your behaviour disagreed with. Stop bullshitting and misrepresenting

This isn't the words of someone having a simple disagreement. This is somebody who is making no secret of the fact that they are deliberately trying punish me to "teach me a lesson."
That goes well beyond a disagreement. If it's still Odeons goal to "teach me what it's like to be on the recieving end," then it would be much better all round if he just asked me to leave the site.

I'm unlikely to change as a person in the near future, and I have absolutely no intention of attempting to change myself to better fit in on an internet forum. This is who I am.

To begin with, I loved this site because I felt like my issues with taking things too far had found a place where they fitted in, and for a while they did. This part of my personality will not change. I will do it again and again, whether I want to or not.
If this is going to result in punishment by the owner of the site, then the decent thing to do would be to tell me politely that my behaviour does not fit in here. I would have no problem with that.

YOu are fine when others are copping your barbs but do not feel as good being on the other end and seemingly now whine about it (presumably because you supposedly can't help being bitchy and nasty and that it is therefore completely unwarranted).
Whatever you do, don't actively take any responsibility for this supposed inability to actually be morally responsible or whatever the fuck it is you are trying to exempt yourself. You are an adult and adults have no constraint on their ability to deal with others...right?
As for "punishment" you keep bringing that up again and again. He disagrees with you and you with him and he has had a go at you as have I and as has Py (who give a fuck if he is also the owner of the site. It is unmoderated and you and we enjoy those benefits) there is no punishment from you to him or him to you.
This too is bullshit.

Oh just saw your behaviour is indistinguishable with your personality, so you can't or should not have to change it. Bullshit. Bad behaviour ought to be always considered and thought on (if not actively dismissed from mind). All about being a free thinking human being. You are not stupid Butterflies you are though being stupid if you think we should accept such bullshit.

Les never left the site, and I can't believe anybody actually believed his little walkout :facepalm2:

Sure i did. So did you. I came back and so did you. What the fuck are you on about? What is your definition of a "little walkout"?

Nobody in their right mind claims that I'm an impeccable character. They do rightly claim that I'm usually nice, and make no secret of my nasty side.

Yes, yes "the nasty side that you can't help and that you have had trouble all your life with and we have to take you or leave you as this is what you are like and will never change and blah, blah, blah.." Bullshit.

Frustration and confusion mainly. Not anger. Doesn't have to be one or the other.

No do you, obviously, but you are allowed an opinion.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 11:48:18 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #264 on: December 05, 2011, 10:56:04 PM »
It will take me a long time to trust that your motives are genuine though.

I'm starting to think yours are. So that's ok. I'd rather demonstrate by actions than words anyway because words are easier to fake.

No. I believe that attacking someone you don't know, just because someone who is fighting with that person says they're bad, is deranged.

It still takes two to fight. Fuck... this is complicated to explain and I'm kinda brain-fried. But maybe can come back to it.

Really? This is one of those things that you'll need to back up. I've known Les quite a while, and he's always been upfront with me.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #265 on: December 06, 2011, 06:58:09 AM »
@Pyraxis. One less enemy is a good thing, so if youre genuine, I will be more than happy to start again with you, with a clean slate.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #266 on: December 06, 2011, 07:06:38 AM »
@Pyraxis. One less enemy is a good thing, so if youre genuine, I will be more than happy to start again with you, with a clean slate.

There are "enemies" here? Pyraxis was your enemy? It is like you are talking a language i don't understand.
Hell, I have disagreed with you a bit and will likely continue to do so whilst you bullshit. Even so I can see you have a fair few decent points. I am not as emotionally invested as to call you an enemy and i do not believe Odeon is either.
You are just another member of IntensitySquared, Butterflies. Like everyone else here. You are under the same expectation to defend your claims and be accountable for your actions...like everyone else here.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #267 on: December 06, 2011, 07:33:02 AM »
@Les. Im sure thats an interesting read, but I'll pass.
You appear to br a strange little man, whos online life revolves around long dismal arguments on internet fora. It appears to make you very happy.
I can tell that you desperately want to engage me in a debate, and I have no desire to make you happy, so I'll just ignore it.

I suppose youre free to continue writing lengthy essays at me, but Im unlikely to respond.

You seem like the type Id avoid IRL, and I see no reason to engage you in meaningfull discusion here either.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #268 on: December 06, 2011, 07:40:28 AM »
@Les. Im sure thats an interesting read, but I'll pass.
You appear to br a strange little man, whos online life revolves around long dismal arguments on internet fora. It appears to make you very happy.
I can tell that you desperately want to engage me in a debate, and I have no desire to make you happy, so I'll just ignore it.

I suppose youre free to continue writing lengthy essays at me, but Im unlikely to respond.

You seem like the type Id avoid IRL, and I see no reason to engage you in meaningfull discusion here either.

You seem little a funny little online personality that likes to make a lot of over-exaggerated misrepresentations and considers herself either beyond critical examination or perhaps a special class of Aspie here to which exempts her behaviour of such. You aren't. You are not a "bad girl" you are just at the moment bullshitting a lot and getting called for it.

You are not hated or demonised you are just disagreed with and not by all and sundry even.

You make choices but refuse to acknowledge that you able to do so freely or take any responsibility for what you do or say.

You are right, I will respond to whatever i damn well like and this is just a forum and one I can do so freely. It always was.

My life does not revolve around here. I do like it here though. Been here a while and like a lot of people here. God only knows where you seem to get such insight. I am betting it is just more bullshit, don't you think?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 07:47:27 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #269 on: December 06, 2011, 07:59:25 AM »
Of course you can reply Les. Just dont expect me to pay any more attention to you, than I would to a drunk in the street, shouting at a lamppost.