Educational

Author Topic: Spasticity 2.0  (Read 11188 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Spasticity 2.0
« Reply #165 on: December 02, 2011, 08:21:54 AM »
TL:DR.

I did notice you appeared to object to my use of the word "clique."
I would largely agree. I was only using the word to try and explain things to V.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #166 on: December 02, 2011, 08:26:44 AM »
TL:DR.

I did notice you appeared to object to my use of the word "clique."
I would largely agree. I was only using the word to try and explain things to V.

I don't object, and it was too long you did not read so i guess you did not see an objection in the first place, right?

I do not object to you using any word. i think that if you believe there are two cliques then it perhaps would really benefit V explaining why you think that. I clearly don't believe there is and you clearly do.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: December 02, 2011, 08:43:19 AM »
V thinks there are two cliques.
He thinks these two cliques have formed over the fight between me and Bint.

I have tried to explain to him that what he is seeing, whether it be an example of clique behaviour or not, is a result of issues between us, and not as a result of anything involving Binty.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: December 02, 2011, 08:57:31 AM »
V thinks there are two cliques.
He thinks these two cliques have formed over the fight between me and Bint.

I have tried to explain to him that what he is seeing, whether it be an example of clique behaviour or not, is a result of issues between us, and not as a result of anything involving Binty.

But doesn't the whole need for "clique like" behaviour rather lend itself to there being a clique or not in the first place. I too have expalined to V that there very definitely is in my opinion a clique. You have suggested two

Iwould say that two cliques have formed, but it is over the arguments involving Les, and in the past, Odeon.

That there is one at least, is i think pretty undeniable. I am interested in your enlightening V and the board as to the other clique, taking into account I see no other clique like behaviour and rather different individuals arguing against members of the clique i mentioned, over different things, without much in the way of cohesion (and backing of the person not the opinion).

No? Maybe there is just one clique then, you think?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #169 on: December 02, 2011, 11:03:08 AM »
Did I say there was a conspiracy to stab Bint in the back Squid? Anywhere? No. Stop misrepresented what I said with what you would have like me to say then .
That’s right never mentioned a conspiracy nor backstabbing.

Is it my opinion and is it even what I said? No on both accounts so why are you bullshitting Squiddy?
Callaway I think it is a shame too.

So what exactly DID you mean by this?

You can back each other regardless of what opinion is stated and in the event that you have a difference of opinion with a member or two, you all can bring out the daggers like you all did with Bint.

You seem convinced we all turned on Bint due to her disagreeing with Butterflies , frankly that's bullshit.

Let me enlighten you on what happened.

Butterflies and Bint had their argument , I kept out of it , so did Adam , Adam made a jokey post in Bint's thread Bint snapped and accused him of siding against her or some nonsense like that , so I had to sit back and watch as two of my friends were being unfairly slated by Bint but I kept quiet anyway I do not involve myself in fights between friends unless someone is needed to resolve it.

I created this smiley: Pyraxis , and Bint got pissed off and turned on me as she did with Butterflies and Adam.

How Adam and Butterflies act towards others is their own decision as it is with Schleed , Bodie and Scrap, I disagreed with what Odeon said about Butterflies and so did Bodie yet you are under the impression I do this to "back a party member".

I'm not one for cliques never have been , never will , if I react on something I react on it because I wish to , what others do is up to them, but feel free to keep making horribly incorrect assumptions about me.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 03:04:42 PM by Squidusa »
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Scrapheap

« Reply #170 on: December 02, 2011, 12:08:14 PM »
Scrap misrepresents what I said. Adam agrees and Scrap Agrees with Adam’s agreement of something that he misrepresented.  Party lines are backed.

Fucking priceless.

THIS is fucking priceless.

Coming from the King of Straw-man arguments, quote-mining, misrepresentations and other red herrings.

:LMAO:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: December 02, 2011, 03:02:22 PM »
Scrap misrepresents what I said. Adam agrees and Scrap Agrees with Adam’s agreement of something that he misrepresented.  Party lines are backed.

Fucking priceless.

Coming from the King of Straw-man arguments, quote-mining, misrepresentations and other red herrings.

Desperation is a stinky cologne Scrap.

"King of Straw-man arguments, quote-mining, misrepresentations and other red herrings".

I happily admit to quote mining because I back my shit up. As for the rest...desperate flailing fiction.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: December 02, 2011, 03:38:09 PM »
Did I say there was a conspiracy to stab Bint in the back Squid? Anywhere? No. Stop misrepresented what I said with what you would have like me to say then .

Is it my opinion and is it even what I said? No on both accounts so why are you bullshitting Squiddy?

You can back each other regardless of what opinion is stated and in the event that you have a difference of opinion with a member or two, you all can bring out the daggers like you all did with Bint.

You seem convinced we all turned on Bint due to her disagreeing with Butterflies , frankly that's bullshit.

Butterflies and Bint had their argument , I kept out of it , so did Adam , Adam made a jokey post in Bint's thread Bint snapped and accused him of siding against her or some nonsense like that , so I had to sit back and watch as two of my friends were being unfairly slated by Bint but I kept quiet anyway I do not involve myself in fights between friends unless someone is needed to resolve it.

I created this smiley: Pyraxis , and Bint got pissed off and turned on me as she did with Butterflies and Adam.

How Adam and Butterflies act towards others is there own decision as it is with Schleed , Bodie and Scrap, I disagreed with what Odeon said about Butterflies and so did Bodie yet you are under the impression I do this to "back a party member".

I'm not one for cliques never have been , never will , if I react on something I react on it because I wish to , what others do is up to them, but feel free to keep making horribly incorrect assumptions about me.  :lol:

Yes, I will and then you can show me where this announced Backstabbing conspiracy and why I chose such words.

Binty was in your clique and she went from vocal party supporter to ex-vocal party supporter rather fast. She deviateed from party lines and you all slipped out your daggers from your robes and ripped into her. I do not think it backstabbing. There ought to have been an implicit undersatnding that the exact opposite of doing what you all are doing (backing the person rather than the opinion) is refusing to back the person rather than the opinion. She did that and was exited quite decisively but not before daggers coming out and her being ripped on. They were all in front and ought to have been expected for her horrendous transgression. :lol:

I find it interesting too that when you all do it was in terms of not what she was saying buthow could she say it to a friend. It is bullshit. Back an opinion or defend an opinoon NOT a person.

So your turn now Squiddy show me very clearly the backstabbing conspiracy. You backed this up by saying I had chosen these words after having voiced them yourself, so show. No?

You do not need to enlighten me Squiddy. I see what is happenning and what you said. Bint started voicing a difference of opinion and was ripped into and cast aside decisively. Nothing more or nothing less. None of this is news to me. Regardless to what you think about cliques or not Squiddy you are in a clique now and acting as a member of the clique.

Scrapheap

« Reply #173 on: December 02, 2011, 03:42:48 PM »
I happily admit to quote mining because I back my shit up. As for the rest...desperate flailing fiction.

Quote mining is a dishonest argumentation technique where you take a persons words out of context to make them sound like they said something they didn't.

'Thanks for admitting to the dishonesty that you engage in.   :hahaha:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #174 on: December 02, 2011, 03:53:56 PM »

How Adam and Butterflies act towards others is there own decision as it is with Schleed , Bodie and Scrap, I disagreed with what Odeon said about Butterflies and so did Bodie yet you are under the impression I do this to "back a party member".

Yes, I will and then you can show me where this announced Backstabbing conspiracy and why I chose such words.

Binty was in your clique and she went from vocal party supporter to ex-vocal party supporter rather fast. She deviateed from party lines and you all slipped out your daggers from your robes and ripped into her. I do not think it backstabbing. There ought to have been an implicit undersatnding that the exact opposite of doing what you all are doing (backing the person rather than the opinion) is refusing to back the person rather than the opinion. She did that and was exited quite decisively but not before daggers coming out and her being ripped on. They were all in front and ought to have been expected for her horrendous transgression. :lol:

I find it interesting too that when you all do it was in terms of not what she was saying buthow could she say it to a friend. It is bullshit. Back an opinion or defend an opinoon NOT a person.

So your turn now Squiddy show me very clearly the backstabbing conspiracy. You backed this up by saying I had chosen these words after having voiced them yourself, so show. No?

You do not need to enlighten me Squiddy. I see what is happenning and what you said. Bint started voicing a difference of opinion and was ripped into and cast aside decisively. Nothing more or nothing less. None of this is news to me. Regardless to what you think about cliques or not Squiddy you are in a clique now and acting as a member of the clique.

You're clearly projecting what you want to be true onto this.

If you consider me to be in a clique , cool , I know I'm not and have not acted in the way you've described so I'm not particularly bothered.

and this is the last post I'm making on the subject.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2011, 04:26:48 PM »
Squiddy is right about the Binty issue.

Me and Binty had a minor argument over an even more trivial issue.

Squid and Adam did not fall out with her for disagreeing with me. She fell out with them for fuck knows what reason.

My argument with Bint was minor. I wouldnt have wanted anyone to fall out with her because she argued with me.

Scrapheap

« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2011, 04:36:40 PM »
Yes none of this shit is true and nor do you believe it but it is said anyhow.
ZOMG!!! Sir Les is a telepath who can read our mindzz Ooooh Noooeeess!!!  :GA:
Nope. Common sense. I know such insight may astound you though Scrap.

This is Sir Les' definition of "backing his shit up".  :hahaha:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2011, 04:54:52 PM »
Yes, Bint fell out with US. not the other wy round. If you read my posts to her, I think you'll see I was actually very decent towards her when she initially started having a go at me.

She also wasn't "exited" from any clique. If there was a clique in the first place then she left it herself. We certainly didn't kick her out and actually were hoping that she was ok at first, until she started getting nasty

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2011, 05:16:06 PM »
Well Im not too sure about how things were around here in the past but right now it looks like you've divided into two cliques and are arguing against each other and I thought that kind of thing was what you were trying  to avoid when you signed up here

Nah, just the usual drama.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2011, 05:19:57 PM »

Fucking priceless.

I notice that you don't actually argue, you attempt to discredit him using insults.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein