Author Topic: Spasticity 2.0  (Read 11089 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Spasticity 2.0
« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2011, 03:10:32 PM »
Since the moment we all conspired to stab Bint in the back apparently.  :lol:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2011, 03:24:59 PM »

I guess I don't see it as funny.

I think that it's sad that she interpreted Butterflies and Adam derailing her emo thread as a personal attack on her and that the situation deteriorated from there.  It's sad to me to see that several people who used to see her as a friend seem to be unable to stand her anymore.

I know that I posted about this unfortunate characteristic of her falling out with people over relatively minor issues when she called me out some time ago and most people disagreed with me about it then, but it's still sad to see it played out again.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2011, 03:53:48 PM »

I think that it's sad that she interpreted Butterflies and Adam derailing her emo thread as a personal attack on her and that the situation deteriorated from there.  It's sad to me to see that several people who used to see her as a friend seem to be unable to stand her anymore.

I know that I posted about this unfortunate characteristic of her falling out with people over relatively minor issues when she called me out some time ago and most people disagreed with me about it then, but it's still sad to see it played out again.

I find it funny Sir Les chose to word it like that , but meh if that's his opinion so be it.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2011, 06:43:33 PM »
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2011, 06:55:37 PM »

* Pyraxis offers Callaway a box of Kleenex
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Scrapheap

« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2011, 08:46:26 PM »
lol Bint a supporter of scrap? when was this?

Yeah, that's what I' saying.

I supported her work in digging up threads about TCO because she was exposing the truth. I also plused her a few times for funny jokes and some of the boob spam.

In Sir Les' world that means we might as well be married.  :dunno:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #156 on: December 02, 2011, 04:51:18 AM »
I have been sleeping with my girlfriend for the last 3 months and things are cool. But now all of a sudden I have a vague suspicion that she has a penis.

Is this happening to you often?

Is what happening to “me” often
So it makes as much sense as you saying"I have been sleeping with my girlfriend for the last 3 months and things are cool. But now all of a sudden I have a vague suspicion that she has a penis"

If so, then I suggest reconsidering which drinking establishments you choose to frequent.
*Protip. Always check for the Adams Apple. If it's got the apple, you don't wanna grapple.
I suggest that your suggestion is either a case of inability to comprehend, or an inability to read.

Surely it is not another case of you rattling off meaningless misrepresented fiction again?

But hey from your encyclopedic knowledge of all things sexual and vast experience in such matters, please keep the sexual protips coming (pun, get it?…of course you do)[/quote]

Yes none of this shit is true and nor do you believe it but it is said anyhow.
ZOMG!!! Sir Les is a telepath who can read our mindzz Ooooh Noooeeess!!!  :GA:
Nope. Common sense. I know such insight may astound you though Scrap.
You guys are politicking. Socially preening and holding a party line and one will back the other as long as you agree.
It's a conspirachaaaaaaahhh!!!  :tinfoil:     :GA:
You think? Wow. I thought it was a small little clique of spazzes spouting a lot of bullshit and embarrassing themselves by backing such bullshit over and over again. Doesn’t meet my definition, but you are the one telling the story. (By story I mean talking more bullshit again).

If you do not agree and argue against the party line you are exited from the party (ie Binty – damn she was one of your most vocal party supporters).

Binty was never a "supporter" of mine or anyone else here that I've seen. How do you expect anyone to take this shit seriously when you accuse me of being on bed with binty?? We can barely just tolerate eachother.
She WAS a vocal “party supporter” of the party you are a flag-waving member of. Not YOU personally.
Isn’t now of course. She supported not you singularly but your little party lines….until she didn’t. Then she was exited rather decisively.
Actually, social politicking has been one of your primary endeavors here. Really, with posts packed full of this much crap, how do you expect anyone to seriously consider what you say? Or are you already aware of the fact that you blew much of your credibility in your numerous defences of TCO??
I am more than aware of how little store I put in what you think of my credibility or lack there of.
I am more than aware how much you obsess over TCO.

Explained above

Did I say there was a conspiracy to stab Bint in the back Squid? Anywhere? No. Stop misrepresented what I said with what you would have like me to say then .
That’s right never mentioned a conspiracy nor backstabbing.

I find it funny Sir Les chose to word it like that , but meh if that's his opinion so be it.

Is it my opinion and is it even what I said? No on both accounts so why are you bullshitting Squiddy?

Callaway I think it is a shame too.

Yeah, that's what I' saying.
I supported her work in digging up threads about TCO because she was exposing the truth. I also plused her a few times for funny jokes and some of the boob spam.
In Sir Les' world that means we might as well be married.  :dunno:
More bullshit Scrap. Do you feel a compulsive need to spout bullshit?

Scrap misrepresents what I said. Adam agrees and Scrap Agrees with Adam’s agreement of something that he misrepresented.  Party lines are backed.

Fucking priceless.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #157 on: December 02, 2011, 06:28:52 AM »
Well Im not too sure about how things were around here in the past but right now it looks like you've divided into two cliques and are arguing against each other and I thought that kind of thing was what you were trying  to avoid when you signed up here
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: December 02, 2011, 06:31:45 AM »
Well Im not too sure about how things were around here in the past but right now it looks like you've divided into two cliques and are arguing against each other and I thought that kind of thing was what you were trying  to avoid when you signed up here

Two cliques? Nope just the one and me. :)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #159 on: December 02, 2011, 06:36:48 AM »

I was mostly refering to the butterflies/bint iargument
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Psychophant

« Reply #160 on: December 02, 2011, 06:55:26 AM »

Tbh, I'm having a hard time keeping up with it all and who's talking about what and to whom.   :GA:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: December 02, 2011, 06:59:05 AM »

Oh that? Butterflies was part of the clique in mention and disagreed and did not suopport the party line and was condemned by the clique for it and a few people thought it was a bit undeserved and felt a bit sorry for her. I don't think that amounts to an extra clique at all.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: December 02, 2011, 07:42:47 AM »
@V. No cliques have formed over the Binty argument.
Me and Bint had a fairly small argument,and during it Binty fell out with a couple of people who were friends of hers. I have nothing against Bint, and that argument is over as far as I know.

Iwould say that two cliques have formed, but it is over the arguments involving Les, and in the past, Odeon.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: December 02, 2011, 07:44:19 AM »
@V. No cliques have formed over the Binty argument.
Me and Bint had a fairly small argument,and during it Binty fell out with a couple of people who were friends of hers. I have nothing against Bint, and that argument is over as far as I know.

Iwould say that two cliques have formed, but it is over the arguments involving Les, and in the past, Odeon.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: December 02, 2011, 08:14:12 AM »
Two cliques? Interesting. I do not see it.
I see You, Adam, Squid, Scrap and a bit of back up from Bodie and until lately Bint. That is transparent and rather obvious. There is no real backing of opinions, backing rather the clique itself. Someone in that little party says something, and no matter how relevant, realistic or honest, it is backed by the other members absolutely. It is pretty schoolyardish.

Obvious and transparent, as i say.

I think it is funny to watch.

On the other hand finding another supposed clique? Opposing views sure. I am obvious in what I say and think. Such a clique I described above, whilst a bit stupid and not really in line with what i think this site should be about, is at least good value to point out , i do not think you will find that level of supporting the person over the opinion that is integral to such a clique as you belong in, anywhere else but in your clique.

So who are we really saying belongs in another clique? Naming names? Try to to show what we (the other clique) are in two minds about, or perhaps admitting that there are a few people on here disagreeing with members of your clique over different things, which is not really a clique at all.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 08:39:27 AM by Al Swearengen »