Author Topic: Spasticity 2.0  (Read 11098 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Spasticity 2.0
« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2011, 03:31:36 AM »
so is Les not leaving after all now?

No. It looks like he's decided to stay after all.

He returned several hours after Odeon made his thread asking for an end to the drama, and all but one of his posts appear to be geared towards stirring up the drama again.

Obviously it was just a coincidence though.

Not sure he said he would leave but he didn't post anything for a few weeks.

And just because I wanted an end to the drama, he doesn't have to. It's the beauty of an unmoderated site.
Re: Where are they
« Reply #408 on: 28 October 2011, 16:25:07 »

ReplyQuote

Quote from: odeon on 27 October 2011, 15:41:52

Ask him.

He's done, and so am I.  At least for the time being.
If you are referring to the above post Flutterbies,  then i took it to mean he was leaving too.   
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2011, 03:54:11 AM »
Who's the quote from? I don't think it's from Sir Les.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2011, 04:00:57 AM »
No it was where you asked MLA to ask him?  He did and that was his reply (MLA's reply)    If you look in 'where are they now'  i think about the end of October you will find it.  I seriously spent too much time on this subject so i can't be arsed to look again.
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2011, 04:02:14 AM »
Ah, yes, I remember now. Thanks. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2011, 04:30:55 AM »
Bodie, you gave Sir Les more attention than he deserves.

As of late, he's been little more than a shit-stirer.

Hell, come to think of it, he's done quite a bit of shit-stiring here for quite some time.

I'm beginging to think he's a bit of a poisonous personality.
I have been  doing and saying pretty much what I have always done and said….for the last three or four years.
So it makes as much sense as you saying"I have been sleeping with my girlfriend for the last 3 months and things are cool. But now all of a sudden I have a vague suspicion that she has a penis"

Now Scrap, I COULD just laugh at you for being terminally stupid in trying this bullshit on in the first place OR I could be a bit more charitable and presume you know this to be bullshit but want to say it anyhow.

So why make a fucking stupid statement you know is false? Well it took me a while to put the pieces together but I think I have it. You and a group of others here have been piling the bullshit on pretty thick and fast and misrepresenting pretty much everything. When called on bullshit you back each other with more bullshit and then make bullshit claims with who you are arguing with that they have a mental illness, are on meth, shit-stirring, having a poisonous personality, policing the site, being butthurt, being morally outraged, causing drama and so on. 

Yes none of this shit is true and nor do you believe it but it is said anyhow. You guys are politicking. Socially preening and holding a party line and one will back the other as long as you agree. If you do not agree and argue against the party line you are exited from the party (ie Binty – damn she was one of your most vocal party supporters).

I did not understand it at first and was apathetic because it all seemed a little vague and difficult to interpret. I am a spazz. I saw what was happening but it took a while to understand it completely. Social politicking is not my strong suit.

Now I know, this shit is hilarious.  Aspies social politicking. Better get Hadron back to help out here. He will have an opinion or two, and they too will make fuck all sense.

I agree. Since returning to the site, I think Les has made 1 post that hasn't been about the drama, or Spasticity.

I can practically feel his butthurt from here.

Right on cue. A stupid claim backed absolutely. You are not a stranger to an odd misrepresentation or two Butterflies.
Love to know what I am supposed to be butthurt about but maybe such mysteries are best left to wild rampant imaginations and not shared.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 08:02:32 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2011, 04:39:41 AM »
I agree. Since returning to the site, I think Les has made 1 post that hasn't been about the drama, or Spasticity.
You do have the option of ignoring his posts.

:indeed:

I've also got the option of commenting on them.

So has Les.

In fact I would go as far to say with Odeon bowing out gracefully from calling you guys on drama-esque behaviour and Py rather silent on things you guys did not so much as pause for breathe before railing on I2 as seen in the first two pages in this thread. knowing you were not likely to have anyone question it. Oh well that plan went to shit.  :autism:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2011, 08:29:11 AM »
Py rather silent? WTF? Do you mean in the last day or two?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2011, 09:19:51 AM »
Maybe she's just shy. :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2011, 09:22:11 AM »
Py shy?....I really do not think so

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2011, 09:22:53 AM »

Shy and intimidated. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2011, 09:25:17 AM »

Shy and intimidated. :zoinks:

Oh dear God.

Now THIS defines shit-stirring.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2011, 10:17:39 AM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2011, 12:27:52 PM »
I have been sleeping with my girlfriend for the last 3 months and things are cool. But now all of a sudden I have a vague suspicion that she has a penis.

Is this happening to you often?
If so, then I suggest reconsidering which drinking establishments you choose to frequent.

*Protip. Always check for the Adams Apple. If it's got the apple, you don't wanna grapple.

Scrapheap

« Reply #148 on: December 01, 2011, 01:07:53 PM »
Yes none of this shit is true and nor do you believe it but it is said anyhow.

ZOMG!!! Sir Les is a telepath who can read our mindzz Ooooh Noooeeess!!!  :GA:

You guys are politicking. Socially preening and holding a party line and one will back the other as long as you agree.

It's a conspirachaaaaaaahhh!!!  :tinfoil:     :GA:

If you do not agree and argue against the party line you are exited from the party (ie Binty – damn she was one of your most vocal party supporters).

Binty was never a "supporter" of mine or anyone else here that I've seen. How do you expect anyone to take this shit seriously when you accuse me of being on bed with binty?? We can barely just tolerate eachother.

Talk about spouting bullshit!   :hahaha:

I did not understand it at first and was apathetic because it all seemed a little vague and difficult to interpret. I am a spazz. I saw what was happening but it took a while to understand it completely. Social politicking is not my strong suit.

Actually, social politicking has been one of your primary endeavors here. Really, with posts packed full of this much crap, how do you expect anyone to seriously consider what you say? Or are you already aware of the fact that you blew much of your credibility in your numerous defences of TCO??

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2011, 02:11:06 PM »
lol Bint a supporter of scrap? when was this?