Educational

Author Topic: I feel I have to say this.  (Read 8520 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: I feel I have to say this.
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2011, 06:30:13 PM »
Do you feel that he uses too many words or too long ones?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2011, 06:30:40 PM »
The Anonymous:

Did I read that right? Sir Les had something to do with the demise of Calavera's site??

Some said they were driven away from joining because of him, their words, not mine.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 06:34:10 PM by TheAnonymous »
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2011, 06:31:15 PM »
Do you feel that he uses too many words or too long ones?

too many!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2011, 06:57:45 PM »
Maybe he tried to make an intro thread when he joined and he crashed the site with his autobiography

:LMAO:

I just lol'd so hard I think something popped.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2011, 07:12:13 PM »
A brat who was giving me as much shit as I gave her (in return). Still think that was one-sided bullying, don't ya?

It was, i'll admit she is annoying at times, but there was no need to demean her until she sent me a PM saying she was in tears.

Sounds like manipulation, don't you think?

Besides, she actually contacted me after all this, indicating she never did have much of an issue with me. Her crying "bully" was just a desperate act for attention.

It was just a few WP people that were driven away by some of the stuff said there, it was not really you that drove them a way, some said it was Sir_Les. As for the failure, you just tolerated a bit too much smut for it to succeed

So now the blame has shifted to one particular individual. First it was I2. Then it was me. Now it's Sir_Les. lol

Anonymous people need to stop embarrassing themselves with these random accusations, lol.

Let's keep in mind that the forum failed simply because it wasn't interesting enough for many to join. Has barely anything to do with whatever smut you imagine the forum to have had.

But, of course, there are sneaky people who just like to gossip behind one's back and not face him head on because they're just cowards.

Or maybe you're making them up yourself, Anonymous. Is it possible?

COMPROMISE!, COMPROMISE MY ACHING ARSE, I WAS NOTHING MORE THAN YOUR GODDAMNED LACKEY!

And yet, I compromised quite a bit just for your satisfaction. But of course, the compromises I made for you didn't make you happy at the end because what you really wanted is to have the rules changed to become more like WP rather than like a much freer forum like Intensity Squared ... and that was something I wasn't willing to do for a forum meant for MEN to be free and comfortable as men without being judged as men.

I could've easily demoted you to a regular member despite your complaints and such, but I didn't because I tolerated (and, at most times, even welcomed) disagreements and questioning (unlike your current hero, Alex Plank). In fact, I made you in full control of one of the sections while forbidding myself from having any administrative/moderating privileges there.

And you still weren't happy.

Did any of those crybaby cowards join that section just to help out since they cared oh so much for the forum's status?

Guess who helped you out instead as members there? Me ... and Sir_Les! :hahaha:

If anything, I was more the lackey than you were. At least I made it clear to you several times not to look at me as if I'm some mafia boss or something.

But I guess I can't help what you perceive.

You never did shit to make me happy, and I did not need you to.

I tried, though (without killing the purpose of the forum). Give me some credit for once. :cbc:

However I may have been a bit over the top with my comments regarding the other members of this BBS. maybe I should have just blamed you for the stupid shit you pulled. As for your beef with Alex, did you ever see Boo say anything about it? From what i can see of him, he did not care, and TBH, neither do I.

Not sure why you mentioned Boo here. If Boo has nothing to say to me, don't just mention him out of nowhere because it's unreasonable and unnecessary.

And, actually, you did care. You were the first to complain to me about it, lol.

But go on, keep showing us your lack of consistency. That's what happens when you listen to sneaky people rather than pay attention to what more honest and sincere people say.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 07:14:53 PM by Calavera »

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2011, 07:20:09 PM »
The Anonymous:

Did I read that right? Sir Les had something to do with the demise of Calavera's site??

I know you won't find my answer satisfying, but if anything, it was Sir_Les and I who contributed the most to the forum.

And these sneaky people had all the time they wanted to join before Sir_Les ever joined, but did they ever join?

Nope.

So they whine.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2011, 08:30:18 PM »

Oh YAY. More inter-forum drama.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2011, 08:45:28 PM »
Make me admin :eyelash:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2011, 08:55:56 PM »
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Scrapheap

« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2011, 12:33:03 AM »
The Anonymous:

I know you won't find my answer satisfying, but if anything, it was Sir_Les and I who contributed the most to the forum.

And these sneaky people had all the time they wanted to join before Sir_Les ever joined, but did they ever join?

Nope.

So they whine.

The problem with Sir Les' posts is that they are long winded, meandering and packed full of pointless filler.

I can see why Sir_Les turns people off because his posts are too time consuming to reply to.

Many people post partially for entertainment and there's nothing entertaining about miles of meandering posts to reply to.

So if Sir Les was filabustering with walls of text, I'm not suprised people left there.

I swear to god the guy is on meth or something.  ::)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2011, 12:37:18 AM »
I think he would do awesomely writing essays at university. The professors would love his work I think.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2011, 01:48:52 AM »
Quality over quantity, ren

The essays have to be written WELL :green:

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2011, 01:50:31 AM »
I encouraged you all the way while you were an admin of the forum, and even suggested you build your own forum if you felt the forum I made wasn't what you were after WHILE you remained an admin of MAA.
Bullshit, again I was your lackey, and you would listen to Sir_Les before you even consider listening to me

Ok, I missed this bit here.

So what exactly was the bullshit in what I said?

You know very well that I encouraged you to build a forum for yourself and to do your own moves if you didn't like the way I was running things with MAA, so again where's the bullshit?

And I did listen to you ... and to Nick ... and to members other than just Sir_Les. If anything, Sir_Les never said anything exclusively that I ended up implementing as far as I know.

While for you, I took your suggestions on the forum section layout and had you do some of the subforums the way you wanted.

Don't tell me I never considered listening to you. I always did. So please take back what you've been implying about me because that's not what I've been expecting from someone like you to do.

Your problem is not that I didn't listen. Your problem is that I didn't fulfill every single desire of yours for the forum. And let's face it, some of them were unfair and unreasonable.

You wanted me to kill freedom of speech for the sake of protecting the egos of certain individuals, and I didn't find this demand to be acceptable at all for the forum and its purpose.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2011, 01:53:56 AM »
Quality over quantity, ren

The essays have to be written WELL :green:

IMO the are, Adam.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2011, 01:56:06 AM »
The Anonymous:

Nope.

So they whine.

The problem with Sir Les' posts is that they are long winded, meandering and packed full of pointless filler.

I can see why Sir_Les turns people off because his posts are too time consuming to reply to.

Many people post partially for entertainment and there's nothing entertaining about miles of meandering posts to reply to.

So if Sir Les was filabustering with walls of text, I'm not suprised people left there.

I swear to god the guy is on meth or something.  ::)

It had nothing to do with long walls of text. In fact, his posts there were relatively short.

What I think Anonymous seems to be hinting at is that Sir_Les' presence there was simply unwanted, which was the reason why some (according to him) never joined.

But it'd be ridiculous to just tell any member that I couldn't have him in the forum because some people who aren't even members didn't like him ... or tell him he needed to change his own style and personality for the sake of others