Educational

Author Topic: I feel I have to say this.  (Read 8525 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: I feel I have to say this.
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2011, 08:31:24 AM »
Someone hurt someone else's feelings online! Oh no!

STOP THE INTERNET PRESSES!

:laugh:

You two never fail to make me laugh.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2011, 12:45:09 PM »
What MLA said got me to thinking and inspired me to post this.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* It seems you have finally repented for your sins MLA, good on you. I have stood by long enough without saying anything, and no, I am not just jumping on the bandwagon. Some of you are arrogant trolls and this is your little cesspool of a BBS that can bring out the worst in people, so I will be addressing your actions. You find one little flaw in a person and you pick at it until the become a scum of the earth troll or until you feel you have bullied them into submission. Case in point, MLA and Calavera.  When MLA was a Moderator at WP, I respected him, as he was one of the people that taught me how to moderate effectively. After being a member here for a short time, I saw what you trolls did to him, you turned him into a troll much like yourselves, at which point I lost my respect for him. I was so blind to do that and now I see that you just bought out a part of him that he keeps under control. Regarding Calavera, I joined the men's board in early April when I thought I could get some perspective on how to embrace being a man while living with Asperger's. I never had the intention of being a Moderator there, and to this day, I have no idea why MLA made that suggestion to Calavera.  Working with him was great to start with, the rules there were to my liking, and he was easy to get along with. Around the time he promted me to Administrator was when I started getting strange feeling that he had changed, and when he was banned from WP for pulling that stupid stunt on Plank, that's when I knew he had turned into a troll. After that point, he changed the rules and slowly started turning MAA into a more I2-like environment. He wanted me to "accept freedom of expression like Intensity does", which I know is code for "tolerate bullying". It's pretty obvious that you people convinced him to change the rules so you would have another place to spew excrement. Over the next few months, I did not like his actions at all, and as such, the threads in our Moderator's forum and PM's were mostly arguments over ethics.

Hey, mate. Long time. What you been up to?

Look, about your thought, as much as you're free to express it, it's just wrong. No one here is responsible for what I choose to do by my own will. That's called scapegoating and I'm not ok with you doing this at all.

You think I2 has made me a troll, and yet I don't see myself as one. Showing indignance with what Alex did is not considered trolling in my book. He really ticked me off when he got rid of that thread because I hate narcissists like him who think they can have anything go their way even if it means being selfish fucking cowards who won't own up to what they do. For some weirdass reason, you randomly defend the guy every now and then, and at other times, you agree it wasn't right what he did. Which makes me think you're suffering major cognitive dissonance there, and I think I know why (but I won't mention it here).

Anyway, I found out Alex was a twat from before I even joined this forum. No one here had much influence on the way I perceived Alex even if Alex never abused that girl. So I really think you should not project your naivete and cluelessness on me. When I spot selfish pricks like him online (or in real life), I act accordingly. There's no time and point for me to give such people the benefit of the doubt simply because people like them rarely (if ever) change.

Sinnocent was crude in her remarks, but she made some good points. I assigned you as moderator over at MAA because I felt for you and wanted to give you a chance and even get you to learn things from your experience as a mod. I had you later on as administrator because I realized you just weren't at the time ready to be a mod (dealing with the rules for MAA) and I didn't want to demod you because, as mean as I can be, couldn't bring myself to do so to someone like you whose feelings in a way I cared about.

Yeah, there was some confusion with the rules only because it was originally meant as an extension for WP then realized that a forum for men with autism couldn't succeed under a WP-like environment, so we had to allow for more freedom of expression (and that was before you became an admin). As far as I know, there wasn't much bullying there. Each member there had more than enough freedom to express his/her own views regardless of what others thought about them.

Hope this clarifies some things for you, and don't ever again put the blame for my own behavior on others.

And to all you guys here, sorry for just disappearing so suddenly, but this break is much needed. And whether I come back to post here regularly or not, you guys take care of yourselves because the New World Order will be implemented soon.

Just kidding.

Have fun all.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2011, 12:50:24 PM »
Welcome back, however temporary Calavera :)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2011, 01:46:05 PM »
What MLA said got me to thinking and inspired me to post this.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* It seems you have finally repented for your sins MLA, good on you. I have stood by long enough without saying anything, and no, I am not just jumping on the bandwagon. Some of you are arrogant trolls and this is your little cesspool of a BBS that can bring out the worst in people, so I will be addressing your actions. You find one little flaw in a person and you pick at it until the become a scum of the earth troll or until you feel you have bullied them into submission. Case in point, MLA and Calavera.  When MLA was a Moderator at WP, I respected him, as he was one of the people that taught me how to moderate effectively. After being a member here for a short time, I saw what you trolls did to him, you turned him into a troll much like yourselves, at which point I lost my respect for him. I was so blind to do that and now I see that you just bought out a part of him that he keeps under control. Regarding Calavera, I joined the men's board in early April when I thought I could get some perspective on how to embrace being a man while living with Asperger's. I never had the intention of being a Moderator there, and to this day, I have no idea why MLA made that suggestion to Calavera.  Working with him was great to start with, the rules there were to my liking, and he was easy to get along with. Around the time he promted me to Administrator was when I started getting strange feeling that he had changed, and when he was banned from WP for pulling that stupid stunt on Plank, that's when I knew he had turned into a troll. After that point, he changed the rules and slowly started turning MAA into a more I2-like environment. He wanted me to "accept freedom of expression like Intensity does", which I know is code for "tolerate bullying". It's pretty obvious that you people convinced him to change the rules so you would have another place to spew excrement. Over the next few months, I did not like his actions at all, and as such, the threads in our Moderator's forum and PM's were mostly arguments over ethics.

Hey, mate. Long time. What you been up to?

Look, about your thought, as much as you're free to express it, it's just wrong. No one here is responsible for what I choose to do by my own will. That's called scapegoating and I'm not ok with you doing this at all.

You think I2 has made me a troll, and yet I don't see myself as one. Showing indignance with what Alex did is not considered trolling in my book. He really ticked me off when he got rid of that thread because I hate narcissists like him who think they can have anything go their way even if it means being selfish fucking cowards who won't own up to what they do. For some weirdass reason, you randomly defend the guy every now and then, and at other times, you agree it wasn't right what he did. Which makes me think you're suffering major cognitive dissonance there, and I think I know why (but I won't mention it here).

Anyway, I found out Alex was a twat from before I even joined this forum. No one here had much influence on the way I perceived Alex even if Alex never abused that girl. So I really think you should not project your naivete and cluelessness on me. When I spot selfish pricks like him online (or in real life), I act accordingly. There's no time and point for me to give such people the benefit of the doubt simply because people like them rarely (if ever) change.

Sinnocent was crude in her remarks, but she made some good points. I assigned you as moderator over at MAA because I felt for you and wanted to give you a chance and even get you to learn things from your experience as a mod. I had you later on as administrator because I realized you just weren't at the time ready to be a mod (dealing with the rules for MAA) and I didn't want to demod you because, as mean as I can be, couldn't bring myself to do so to someone like you whose feelings in a way I cared about.

Yeah, there was some confusion with the rules only because it was originally meant as an extension for WP then realized that a forum for men with autism couldn't succeed under a WP-like environment, so we had to allow for more freedom of expression (and that was before you became an admin). As far as I know, there wasn't much bullying there. Each member there had more than enough freedom to express his/her own views regardless of what others thought about them.

Hope this clarifies some things for you, and don't ever again put the blame for my own behavior on others.

And to all you guys here, sorry for just disappearing so suddenly, but this break is much needed. And whether I come back to post here regularly or not, you guys take care of yourselves because the New World Order will be implemented soon.

Just kidding.

Have fun all.

I never saw you or MLA as trolls either nor did I think that Intensity had negative effects on either of you.

Enjoy your break and come back soon.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2011, 06:53:02 PM »
Calavera, what comes to mind when I say "Keniichi"?

Also mate, I should have said this months ago, but I spent half my time trying to defend your arse. People were being driven away from joining MAA because of your actions. I knew you were flirting with disaster after some of the occurrences there.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 07:06:57 PM by TheAnonymous »
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2011, 06:57:54 PM »

The Mightiest Disciple  :viking:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2011, 07:26:39 PM »

Virgins and anime.  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Scrapheap

« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2011, 10:50:52 PM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2011, 03:43:48 AM »
If I was there, Id like to think there would be a giant punch-up :laugh:

and im guessing eris would win... assuming my guesses are  in correct and odeon is not the batman

Batman is a wimp.  >:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2011, 03:46:24 AM »
Welcome back, Calavera.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2011, 06:29:09 AM »
Thanks for the welcome backs, guys. Still taking a break but will try to post here more regularly soon.

A brat who was giving me as much shit as I gave her (in return). Still think that was one-sided bullying, don't ya?

Also mate, I should have said this months ago, but I spent half my time trying to defend your arse. People were being driven away from joining MAA because of your actions. I knew you were flirting with disaster after some of the occurrences there.

I remember asking you previously who these people were, and you refused to name them. Can't do much about people who refuse to interact with me and tell me what was actually wrong.

Anyway, what's your point? That it was my fault the forum didn't succeed?

I don't understand this attitude you're having with me. I made quite a few compromises for you and helped you out as best I could without submitting to your unfair conditions for the rules to be changed. I even gave you full reign of that debate section without me intervening in any way as an admin. And yet you did nothing to show you deserved to be in full reign of it. When I suggested you promote it to WP, you chickened out and made some vague excuses ... and I tried my best to be accepting of these excuses and let it go.

I encouraged you all the way while you were an admin of the forum, and even suggested you build your own forum if you felt the forum I made wasn't what you were after WHILE you remained an admin of MAA.

You can go on telling me you spent months trying to defend me from people attempting to guilt trip both you and me, but don't just forget what I did to try to make you happy.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2011, 06:19:52 PM »

A brat who was giving me as much shit as I gave her (in return). Still think that was one-sided bullying, don't ya?
It was, i'll admit she is annoying at times, but there was no need to demean her until she sent me a PM saying she was in tears.

I remember asking you previously who these people were, and you refused to name them. Can't do much about people who refuse to interact with me and tell me what was actually wrong.

Anyway, what's your point? That it was my fault the forum didn't succeed?
It was just a few WP people that were driven away by some of the stuff said there, it was not really you that drove them a way, some said it was Sir_Les. As for the failure, you just tolerated a bit too much smut for it to succeed
I don't understand this attitude you're having with me. I made quite a few compromises for you and helped you out as best I could without submitting to your unfair conditions for the rules to be changed. I even gave you full reign of that debate section without me intervening in any way as an admin. And yet you did nothing to show you deserved to be in full reign of it. When I suggested you promote it to WP, you chickened out and made some vague excuses ... and I tried my best to be accepting of these excuses and let it go.
COMPROMISE!, COMPROMISE MY ACHING ARSE, I WAS NOTHING MORE THAN YOUR GODDAMNED LACKEY!
I encouraged you all the way while you were an admin of the forum, and even suggested you build your own forum if you felt the forum I made wasn't what you were after WHILE you remained an admin of MAA.
Bullshit, again I was your lackey, and you would listen to Sir_Les before you even consider listening to me
You can go on telling me you spent months trying to defend me from people attempting to guilt trip both you and me, but don't just forget what I did to try to make you happy.
You never did shit to make me happy, and I did not need you to. However I may have been a bit over the top with my comments regarding the other members of this BBS. maybe I should have just blamed you for the stupid shit you pulled. As for your beef with Alex, did you ever see Boo say anything about it? From what i can see of him, he did not care, and TBH, neither do I.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2011, 06:25:04 PM »
Is this the new drama? :-\

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2011, 06:26:58 PM »
The Anonymous:

Did I read that right? Sir Les had something to do with the demise of Calavera's site??

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2011, 06:28:28 PM »
Maybe he tried to make an intro thread when he joined and he crashed the site with his autobiography