Start here > Games

Post something good that happened today, Parts Two

<< < (1761/1773) > >>

rock hound:
The battery in our thermostat died and it was quickly replaced by our landlord! 

Parts:
Found a generator on the side of the road that someone put out for garbage pick up.  It probably has carburetor problems that seems to be whats wrong with all the small engines I find

DirtDawg:

--- Quote from: Parts on May 12, 2024, 03:42:50 PM ---Found a generator on the side of the road that someone put out for garbage pick up.  It probably has carburetor problems that seems to be whats wrong with all the small engines I find

--- End quote ---

:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

Genesis:
Got a sweet card from an old friend from Walmart for my birthday this week ^_^

Icequeen:
My lemon tree is full of buds.  :o

I planted Meyer lemon seeds about 2 years after mom died so 2013ish...three grew. I was told they would probably never bloom since they were grown from seed. It's around 4 ft tall now...it sprouted one blossom last year during our move, but that died off...this year it has buds everywhere. I know not whether it will get fruit, but I'm happy for the buds. I gave away the other two online before the move...do not know where they went...they were the same size.

Funny thing is...I saw my neighbor here across the street set hers out last week...same size...I wonder.  :lol1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version