Start here > Games

Post something good that happened today, Parts Two

<< < (11/1773) > >>

Binty:
Finally, this boxset has finished downloading!  :green:

Charlotte Quin:
I won the TV stand I bid on at the Tender Centre. I can finally get rid of my dad's flimsy one :2thumbsup:

earthboundmisfit:

--- Quote from: Sinnocent on November 26, 2011, 10:34:27 PM ---Dad and stepma came around and helped me do my garden. Now I haz pritty flowerz :cheer:

--- End quote ---

Were they okay with the kitty?

Charlotte Quin:

--- Quote from: earthboundmisfit on November 27, 2011, 09:03:25 PM ---

--- Quote from: Sinnocent on November 26, 2011, 10:34:27 PM ---Dad and stepma came around and helped me do my garden. Now I haz pritty flowerz :cheer:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not really I don't think. Stepma was curious about it but dad reacted disgusted when I told him it was an indoor cat (looked at me as if I'd already ruined thousands of dollars worth of carpet and furniture). The cat barely touches the furniture, it has it's own scratching post. There's barely been a mess to clean up at all. He just hates animals. Tried to make me feel like I brang home vermin :(

Callaway:

--- Quote from: Sinnocent on November 28, 2011, 01:10:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: earthboundmisfit on November 27, 2011, 09:03:25 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not really I don't think. Stepma was curious about it but dad reacted disgusted when I told him it was an indoor cat (looked at me as if I'd already ruined thousands of dollars worth of carpet and furniture). The cat barely touches the furniture, it has it's own scratching post. There's barely been a mess to clean up at all. He just hates animals. Tried to make me feel like I brang home vermin :(

--- End quote ---

He needs to accept that you are a grown woman now and even if he thinks having an indoor cat is a mistake, it's your mistake to make and learn from, IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version