Start here > Games

Post something good that happened today, Parts Two

<< < (8/1773) > >>

renaeden:

--- Quote from: Crip on November 24, 2011, 05:46:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Queen Victoria on November 24, 2011, 05:44:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Crip on November 24, 2011, 03:58:59 PM ---Found out my sister shall be hopefully discharged from hospital in the next month.  :2thumbsup:
The poor thing, she's been in there for many months :/

--- End quote ---
that is good news.  Perhaps in time for the holidays?

--- End quote ---
We hope so. Her medical team suggested perhaps around the 7th of December but to be honest I expect that to be postponed.

--- End quote ---
What is she in there for? Sounds serious. Do you have just the one sister?

I had my last exam today, was really hard and I am glad it is over.

Charlotte Quin:
Dude from PoF invited me to some music festival after-party in two weeks. I already know exactly what I'm gonna wear :cheer:

odeon:

--- Quote from: Queen Victoria on November 24, 2011, 08:38:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: bodaccea on November 24, 2011, 06:57:35 PM ---Had a result with one of the dogs today. :doggie:

--- End quote ---

You would not believe the images that are going through my mind.  Or maybe you would.

--- End quote ---

Mine too.

Queen Victoria:

--- Quote from: odeon on November 26, 2011, 03:31:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: bodaccea on November 24, 2011, 06:57:35 PM ---Had a result with one of the dogs today. :doggie:

--- End quote ---

You would not believe the images that are going through my mind.  Or maybe you would.

--- End quote ---

Mine too.

--- End quote ---

It's true then.  Dirty Great minds think alike.

bodie:

--- Quote from: Queen Victoria on November 26, 2011, 11:15:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: odeon on November 26, 2011, 03:31:20 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Mine too.

--- End quote ---

It's true then.  Dirty Great minds think alike.

--- End quote ---
:hahaha:  I work, train, and show American Bulldogs.  It was related to a bitch i have been training here called Amy who is very dominant and wants to fight anything in her way of becoming the alpha female.  She is fine with dogs,  i just have to separate her from other bitches.

The success i had referred to was that day i actually managed to walk her past one of my other bitches and she didn't kick off, growl, bark, or try to pull me.  It is a work in progress,  and although i know i will never leave her with my other girls for any length of time,  i hope to be able to have her focused enough to walk by without a lead.

I only mentioned it as she has been really stubborn.  I almost 'gave up' with her,  never had to work so hard to get even this limited result.

So,  i was chuffed,  a bit like a dog with two cocks!  hence the post.  You lot are smutty :zoinks:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version