Start here > Games

How well did you sleep last night?

<< < (11/412) > >>

"couldbecousin":

--- Quote from: Queen Victoria on November 08, 2011, 07:35:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: couldbecousin on November 08, 2011, 07:33:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Queen Victoria on November 08, 2011, 07:31:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: couldbecousin on November 08, 2011, 07:29:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Queen Victoria on November 08, 2011, 07:25:06 PM ---Well, I'm definitely taking a sleeping aid for tonight.

--- End quote ---

I've already taken an 800mg Motrin, hoping I can sleep tonight.  I was really stupid to
 let the first warning twinges in the tooth go untreated for so long.  I now have pain in
 several other teeth, my cheek and my EAR.  :duh:

--- End quote ---

I hope you have MADE THE APPOINTMENT FOR THE ENDODONTIST.

--- End quote ---

I am going to call first thing in the morning, I have my work schedule written down!  :viking:

--- End quote ---

Girl, what were you thinking?  You should have made the appointment while at the Dentist's.  Screw your work schedule.

--- End quote ---

The endodontist is in a different location.  I will definitely call tomorrow.  :viking:

P7PSP:

--- Quote from: couldbecousin on November 08, 2011, 07:37:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Queen Victoria on November 08, 2011, 07:25:06 PM ---Well, I'm definitely taking a sleeping aid for tonight.

--- End quote ---

I've already taken an 800mg Motrin, hoping I can sleep tonight.  I was really stupid to
 let the first warning twinges in the tooth go untreated for so long.  I now have pain in

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I am going to call first thing in the morning, I have my work schedule written down!  :viking:

--- End quote ---

Girl, what were you thinking?  You should have made the appointment while at the Dentist's.  Screw your work schedule.

--- End quote ---

The endodontist is in a different location.  I will definitely call tomorrow.  :viking:

--- End quote ---
Get off your ass and do it not so jolly weeble.  :police:

"couldbecousin":

--- Quote from: PPK on November 08, 2011, 09:01:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: couldbecousin on November 08, 2011, 07:37:58 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Get off your ass and do it not so jolly weeble.  :police:

--- End quote ---

I can't, it's not tomorrow yet.  :P

renaeden:
Slept horribly. I was at GA's and we stayed up late talking. Then I couldn't get to sleep. Then GA's alarm buzzed really early and I couldn't go back to sleep after that.

PuppetSockPenguin:

--- Quote from: PuppetSockPenguin on November 07, 2011, 07:10:47 PM ---Badly, I haven't had insomnia like that for a while.
I can't figure out why; I had a good day yesterday and there was nothing on my mind.

--- End quote ---

Figured it out. I'd spent the past week performing every night and not being able to wind down until midnight.
That day I had an easy day, and my brain decided that I just hadn't worked hard enough, hence why, at 4am, it was going "It's noon, I'm telling you!" while I'm going "That's the dawn chorus, I'm telling you!"

Last night I slept reasonably well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version