Start here > Games

How well did you sleep last night?

<< < (9/412) > >>

eris:
i fell asleep at 10 last night ( really early) so of course I am paying for it now. Woke up at 2... I appear to be done sleeping for the night :S

"couldbecousin":

--- Quote from: eris on November 08, 2011, 03:27:40 AM ---i fell asleep at 10 last night ( really early) so of course I am paying for it now. Woke up at 2... I appear to be done sleeping for the night :S

--- End quote ---

I'm done sleeping too.  Fricking tooth!  :zombiefuck: )))))

odeon:

--- Quote from: PMS Elle on November 07, 2011, 06:28:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: odeon on November 06, 2011, 11:50:09 AM ---Went to bed late and woke early. Methinks the ADD meds are changing my sleeping patterns.

--- End quote ---
I wand ADD meds.  Then I could be skinny and energetic.

--- End quote ---

Wow, that's me, spot on.

Queen Victoria:
Horribly.  Finally went to bed about 12:30, got up at 1:30, watched TV until 3ish.  Fell asleep on the sofa, PA woke me at 5:30 when he was leaving for his daily b'fast with the guys at McDonalds.  Went to bed, radio came on at 6:15, fell back asleep, alarm came on at 6:30.  PA woke me at 7:25 and asked if I was going to b'fast with my friend.

"couldbecousin":

--- Quote from: Queen Victoria on November 08, 2011, 05:23:53 PM ---Horribly.  Finally went to bed about 12:30, got up at 1:30, watched TV until 3ish.  Fell asleep on the sofa, PA woke me at 5:30 when he was leaving for his daily b'fast with the guys at McDonalds.  Went to bed, radio came on at 6:15, fell back asleep, alarm came on at 6:30.  PA woke me at 7:25 and asked if I was going to b'fast with my friend.

--- End quote ---

I hate nights like that, hope tonight is better for you.  :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version