Start here > Games

How well did you sleep last night?

<< < (405/411) > >>

Genesis:
I got ran over by a Watermelon in mine.

Jesse:
I am like in that movie avatar in most of my dreams lately

Genesis:
I slept okay... just wish my pillow stayed in one position instead of a weird random spot.

Icequeen:

--- Quote from: renaeden on May 28, 2024, 08:23:23 PM ---
Is part of it fibro for you now? Nowadays when I get out of bed I hurt a lot, especially my back and legs. I remember when I used to bounce out of bed and feel great and refreshed. I don't have a problem with insomnia, instead i need my 10+ hours of sleep every night. New mattress has made my sleep better.

--- End quote ---

Yeah. All those points touching the mattress...knees, hips, elbows, shoulders. I turn like a rotisserie chicken, I've tried a new mattress, airbed, and even a hammock (just my lower back hurt with the hammock). It's not what I really consider pain. But an annoying soreness/stiffness. Like the day after a big workout. The other part is just my racing brain keeping me up with dumb shit and repeating some song I heard during the day in my head at 2:00 am. :zoinks:

renaeden:

--- Quote from: Icequeen on June 20, 2024, 08:02:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: renaeden on May 28, 2024, 08:23:23 PM ---
Is part of it fibro for you now? Nowadays when I get out of bed I hurt a lot, especially my back and legs. I remember when I used to bounce out of bed and feel great and refreshed. I don't have a problem with insomnia, instead i need my 10+ hours of sleep every night. New mattress has made my sleep better.

--- End quote ---

Yeah. All those points touching the mattress...knees, hips, elbows, shoulders. I turn like a rotisserie chicken, I've tried a new mattress, airbed, and even a hammock (just my lower back hurt with the hammock). It's not what I really consider pain. But an annoying soreness/stiffness. Like the day after a big workout. The other part is just my racing brain keeping me up with dumb shit and repeating some song I heard during the day in my head at 2:00 am. :zoinks:

--- End quote ---
I can imagine the hammock not being good for the lower back.

You're right about feeling like having done a workout the day before, that's what it feels like.

I don't get a racing brain very often but it happens sometimes when I first go to bed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version