Educational

Author Topic: i want to be a ghost  (Read 492 times)

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
Re: i want to be a ghost
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 04:17:10 AM »
KBABZ always annoyed the living fuck out of me on wrongplanet, back when everybody liked him. I took some shots at him once. What does everyone dislike him now? What happened?
!!Super atomic enema!!

Soph

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 04:20:16 AM »
i think people on twatplanet still like him. i hate him for lying zabout sophie and lying to her mom about why she left nwp. ehe called her a fat slut once, she hads an eating disorder ffs! and he keeps lying. hes trying to score points off us and got he thread unlicked. hes a little shit, hes used to take thwe piss out of her for gogingt to the psuchw ward when she tried to kill herself in may, and her drinking problems. he even admitted to havin 'bad thoughts' after michael died. hes obsessed with her. she told me she never loved him anyway and he just cant fucking accept hit. so hes posting 'updats' on wp about how her family are doing and shite like that. he knows NOTHING. me and sophie both told him he was wrong, she didnt like him, hes  a fucking cunt and i want him to suffer for this i re;lly hate him

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2007, 04:53:16 AM »
what a prick. worse than alex plank.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Soph

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 04:55:20 AM »
he gets away with it even more than alex as well because he's gettigng her family involved. hes so selfish. ive spoken to her family as well, but i dont go and post all about what they said on a public forum to 'update' people who have no right to know anything about it ffs. he says he told her mom "why she left wp"... he doesnt even know why, and he KNOWS he doesnt know why, because me and sophie both told him that on msn. little twatt. i was even nice to him the other week because i felt sorry for him, nowe i just want to punch him in the face

Kosmonaut

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2007, 06:01:37 AM »
shouldn't the title of this thread be, "i want to be a ghost nigger! "  ???

richard

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2007, 12:09:40 PM »
im not a nigger!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2007, 12:55:25 PM »
don't deny your heritage!
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

richard

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2007, 01:14:33 PM »

eris

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2011, 06:20:21 AM »
sometimes I think I am a ghost. seriously. holy shit the cat just ate half a bagel.

eris

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2011, 10:50:37 AM »
I've been a ghost all day. For a few years now, actually. I disappear at will.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2011, 07:38:46 PM »
Really? You too?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.