Educational

Poll

Is MLA unstable?

Yes.  He flies off the handle and tears into people seemingly at random.  I never know what is going to set him off and wonder if I might be next.
0 (0%)
No.  He only ever seems to attack when provoked sufficiently and I find myself agreeing with him most of the time.
5 (31.3%)
Kind of.  He seems rational most of the time but when he is pushed too far he goes way overboard.
4 (25%)
He is just a boring old fuck.
1 (6.3%)
Something else, I will post below.
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: October 17, 2011, 08:11:51 PM

Author Topic: Am I unstable?  (Read 1457 times)

midlifeaspie

Am I unstable?
« on: October 12, 2011, 08:11:51 PM »
Seriously, I am curious what people think of me in this regard.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Am I unstable?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 08:18:22 PM »
You do not seem unstable at all. Quite the opposite in fact. You appear quite calculating. You do have a cruel streak.
You seem similar to me in many ways.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 08:19:53 PM »
I had to vote "something else" or it wouldn't even let me see the results of my own poll.   :hahaha:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 08:23:20 PM »
i voted for number one because it amused me the most. in reality though im more thinking your no. 2

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Osensitive1

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 08:23:51 PM »
That stewert guy is an unworthy opponent. It's the only thing that's put me off. Though you strike as very smart and a worthy opponent might be hard to find, but that guy in particular, absolutely no. Didn't vote.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 08:26:35 PM »
i voted for number one because it amused me the most. in reality though im more thinking your no. 2

That really isn't very helpful  :M

midlifeaspie

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 08:27:19 PM »
Didn't vote.

Somehow I didn't think you would.  :)

So I fought dirty and against someone who didn't deserve it in your opinion.  Does that make me a little unstable, or just a dick?

BTW, I still think anyone who thinks that Stui is undeserving of an ass whipping doesn't have a full grasp on his history and behavior.  That guy is dangerous.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 08:29:00 PM by MidlifeAspie »

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 08:27:49 PM »
can i un-vote it? if not than i guess your going to have to create a whole new pole!

EDIT: un-voted... now changed to number two... and am slightly less amused than i was five minutes ago.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 08:29:18 PM »
can i un-vote it? if not than i guess your going to have to create a whole new pole!

EDIT: un-voted... now changed to number two... and am slightly less amused than i was five minutes ago.

Gracias senor

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 08:34:12 PM »
What do you think MLA?

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 08:36:13 PM »
Didn't vote.

So I fought dirty and against someone who didn't deserve it in your opinion.  Does that make me a little unstable, or just a dick?

BTW, I still think anyone who thinks that Stui is undeserving of an ass whipping doesn't have a full grasp on his history and behavior.  That guy is dangerous.

Are you referring to that woodss82 character that tried to force his religion on emlion?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 08:36:14 PM »
What do you think MLA?

Do unstable people ever think they are unstable?  I admit that I probably cannot answer this question objectively and this is why I come to you all.  That said, several of you here cannot answer this question objectively either so I will be discounting your votes ;)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 08:37:30 PM »
Didn't vote.

Are you referring to that woodss82 character that tried to force his religion on emlion?

He tried to force more than his religion.  He and I got into it because he was sexually harassing the female members in a most creepy and religion filled way.   :zombiefuck:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 08:38:58 PM »
What do you think MLA?

Do unstable people ever think they are unstable?  I admit that I probably cannot answer this question objectively and this is why I come to you all.  That said, several of you here cannot answer this question objectively either so I will be discounting your votes ;)

I did answer it objectively.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 08:39:35 PM »
I voted 3 but only because it's the best of the first 4 options that I see fits you. Although I would say that you're not unstable instead of "kind of" ... and it's not "too overboard" more like "you can get irrational at times but without going emotional".

In short, you're a normal human being. Congratulations.