Author Topic: I should make an introduction myself  (Read 5336 times)

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
Re: I should make an introduction myself
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2011, 07:39:42 AM »
Thanks Callaway. :)
I don't think I have even had direct interaction with sinsboldly herself even. Never argued or disagreed with her or anything like that.

I never flamed or insulted anyone at WP. My posts were pretty benign. Worst I did was post Intensity's address, it got deleted and I got warned.
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp813930.html&highlight=#813930

But that was in 2007 and I got banned in 2009. If banned is what it is called. I just tried to log in one day and my password wasn't accepted.

V, if you could investigate I would appreciate it. I have wanted to post on there a few times and haven't been able to.
Im on it.

Your posts seem to be allright, I just asked her what went wrong exactly because I´d like to sort the situation if its possible.  If she doesnt reply I´ll contact Mogg directly to get you unbanned.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2011, 07:46:15 AM »
Wow, thanks. :) I am curious about what happened.
:plus:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

midlifeaspie

« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2011, 10:19:58 AM »
I will do my own investigation as well(if renaeden wishes me to) but I´d like to see if she has an explanation herself and if that explanation can be verified by renaeden latest posts or she is just making it up.

Sins once accused a member from here of getting on an airplane, flying to her home city and breaking into her house.  She's ....... paranoid  :zoinks:

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2011, 10:33:57 AM »
Apparently she just has a few "notes" about you and has contacted lau and one of them will get back to me as soon as they can.

If neither of them have anything(looked through mod chat at the time which is where this things are usually discussed and there wasnt a single mention to you) I will approach Moog about it explaining him that I had talked with previous mods and there wasnt a clear issue with you so keeping you banned makes little to no sense.

PS:MLA just so we are clear you dont happen to know where I live do you?  *starts closing all windows and doors at his house*.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

midlifeaspie

« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2011, 10:48:54 AM »
Apparently she just has a few "notes" about you and has contacted lau and one of them will get back to me as soon as they can.

If neither of them have anything(looked through mod chat at the time which is where this things are usually discussed and there wasnt a single mention to you) I will approach Moog about it explaining him that I had talked with previous mods and there wasnt a clear issue with you so keeping you banned makes little to no sense.

PS:MLA just so we are clear you dont happen to know where I live do you?  *starts closing all windows and doors at his house*.

I do, but I hate flying over the ocean  :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2011, 12:21:30 PM »
I will do my own investigation as well(if renaeden wishes me to) but I´d like to see if she has an explanation herself and if that explanation can be verified by renaeden latest posts or she is just making it up.

Sins once accused a member from here of getting on an airplane, flying to her home city and breaking into her house.  She's ....... paranoid  :zoinks:

I remember that.  She accused Hadron.  I remember checking the IP addresses on his posts here before, after and during the time she claimed her house was broken into and of course they were all from the UK, where he lives.

:lol:

I can't imagine what "notes" Sinsboldly could possibly have about renaeden, who I have never known to attack anyone in the five years I have known her.

The only thing I can possibly imagine is that renaeden is married to a former WP mod, GalileoAce, so they shared an IP address.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2011, 12:50:27 PM »
Hi spongy, :welcome: to Intensity. I know I am late on this but oh well. I don't know you at all so I have an open mind.

Used to be on WP by the same name but I think sinsboldly messed with my email details so it looks like I am banned there.

Sinsboldly messed with YOU ! My dear god, why ? She must have really been a bulldozer super bitch.
I don't think she had a problem with me personally but she may have noticed I was an admin when she was a member here. Apparently she messed with a lot of accounts, not just mine.

It wasn't just her.  Lau was the one who actually programmed the workaround to disable accounts, Sins just jumped on the bandwagon at some point.

And Maku apparently because he suggested to her she changes my password and email. I bet he always told sins to change a member's information when he want them banned since she had the admin tools too.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2011, 12:56:29 PM »

I remember that.  She accused Hadron.  I remember checking the IP addresses on his posts here before, after and during the time she claimed her house was broken into and of course they were all from the UK, where he lives.

I can't imagine what "notes" Sinsboldly could possibly have about renaeden, who I have never known to attack anyone in the five years I have known her.

The only thing I can possibly imagine is that renaeden is married to a former WP mod, GalileoAce, so they shared an IP address.

I can remember alex asking me about it and asked me if I did it or if I knew anything about it. I just thought it was all made up by her. Now I am thinking it's a possibility someone did break into her home and took some stuff and she assumed it was someone she knew online but why Hadron? I am surprised she didn't say I did it. She could have made up the part about who did it.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2011, 01:06:14 PM »

Thanks for the tip since it could have easily been something like that.
However on those cases they ask the member in question why are there two accounts from their ip and if the answer makes sense they just accept it.   Pandora and TCO shared ips and that wasnt an issue with them.

No word from lau/sins

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2011, 01:40:25 PM »

I can remember alex asking me about it and asked me if I did it or if I knew anything about it. I just thought it was all made up by her. Now I am thinking it's a possibility someone did break into her home and took some stuff and she assumed it was someone she knew online but why Hadron? I am surprised she didn't say I did it. She could have made up the part about who did it.

I doubt anyone broke into her house at all, but if anyone did, it was probably someone who lived in her neighborhood.

Did she say that she called the police and made a report?

Thanks for the tip since it could have easily been something like that.
However on those cases they ask the member in question why are there two accounts from their ip and if the answer makes sense they just accept it.   Pandora and TCO shared ips and that wasnt an issue with them.

No word from lau/sins

Thanks for looking into it, but I can't imagine there being anything else other than the Intensity link that happened years before the stealth ban and the shared IP address with GalileoAce.

Do either you or Moog have the ability to fix her email address?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2011, 02:03:39 PM »

No, only Alex can do that.  Fixing several corrupted email addresses was one of the things on my list that was never answered and led to my resignation.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2011, 02:13:13 PM »

No, only Alex can do that.  Fixing several corrupted email addresses was one of the things on my list that was never answered and led to my resignation.

That sucks if the only way renaeden can use her account again is to wait years for Alex to get around to fixing her corrupted email address, because we all know that's never going to happen.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2011, 03:35:02 PM »
Alex never said anything about if she reported it or not.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2011, 03:43:08 PM »
Alex never said anything about if she reported it or not.

What would be the point of making a report if there was a huge backlog of other people's emails that needed fixing and Alex has ignored all of them for many months even though he had a moderator quit over him not doing things like that which needed doing or else giving some other moderator the ability to take up the slack? 

renaeden lives in Australia and a phone call would be too expensive, if she even could call him on the phone.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2011, 05:08:47 PM »
Callaway, I was answering your question about if sinsboldly made a police report or not for someone breaking into her home.