Educational

Author Topic: The Birth of Baby X  (Read 927 times)

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: The Birth of Baby X
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 03:33:07 PM »
I say if you're going to have a culture of worshiping (not just love, which is beneficial, but worship, which is demeaning) children, then please don't act so fucking surprised when some assholes want to take it "too far". That's all. :tard:

Are you upset that nobody tried to take it "too far" when you were a kid?   :lovelove:

That's irrelevant, since nobody even "tried" period when I was a kid.

Pretty hilarious response, though.

Most of your opinions seem to be formed from a want to put down others happiness because you lack it yourself or because they have something you don't.

I might do a lot of bitter projection. But one thing is for sure: Children are fucking annoying. And just like cigarettes, should be banned from stores and restaurants.

eris

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 03:35:52 PM »
I say if you're going to have a culture of worshiping (not just love, which is beneficial, but worship, which is demeaning) children, then please don't act so fucking surprised when some assholes want to take it "too far". That's all. :tard:

Are you upset that nobody tried to take it "too far" when you were a kid?   :lovelove:

Most of your opinions seem to be formed from a want to put down others happiness because you lack it yourself or because they have something you don't.

I might do a lot of bitter projection. But one thing is for sure: Children are fucking annoying. And just like cigarettes, should be banned from stores and restaurants.

I agree. I dont think that children should be eaten in restaurants or sold in stores, either.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 03:41:16 PM »

I agree. I dont think that children should be eaten in restaurants or sold in stores, either.
:laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 04:02:42 PM »

Last time I checked , whales weren't allowed in stores and restaurants either , how the fuck do YOU get in then?  :autism:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 04:05:53 PM »

Last time I checked , whales weren't allowed in stores and restaurants either , how the fuck do YOU get in then?  :autism:

Neither are squids... unless they serve them as food. :orly:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 04:07:30 PM »

Ah but I'm not likely to actually be mistaken for a squid.

You however are quite likely to be mistaken for a whale.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Psychophant

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2011, 04:20:21 PM »
Interesting give and take.........

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 05:19:42 PM »

But I don't have a fin.

Osensitive1

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2011, 05:21:50 PM »
Wouldn't pay to watch it. Art to me is what I say is art, same with anyone else.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2011, 05:56:07 PM »

But I don't have a fin.

You certainly are a blowhard though.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2011, 06:09:34 PM »

If children were banned from stores and restaurants, how would they ever learn how to behave in stores or restaurants?  How would they learn to order their own food in restaurants and how to shop for clothes and groceries?

I told my daughter your thoughts on this issue without identifying who you are and she said that banning children from stores and restaurants is just wrong.  She said that the US broke away from England so we could could be a free country with equal rights for everyone.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2011, 06:10:39 PM »

If children were banned from stores and restaurants, how would they ever learn how to behave in stores or restaurants?  How would they learn to order their own food in restaurants and how to shop for clothes and groceries?

I told my daughter your thoughts on this issue without identifying who you are and she said that banning children from stores and restaurants is just wrong.  She said that the US broke away from England so we could could be a free country with equal rights for everyone.

Uh... the UK doesn't exactly support the banning of children from stores and restaurants either.  ???

Psychophant

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2011, 06:13:02 PM »
Looks like people called this one right.   ::)  Grow up already!  My girlfriends son is 7 years old and he has his moments, but, he's learning.  Don't deny him the right to learn. 

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2011, 06:18:20 PM »

Uh... the UK doesn't exactly support the banning of children from stores and restaurants either.  ???

I know you don't, but when we visited the UK a few years ago, there were some restaurants in England and Scotland that she was not allowed to go into because she was either under 16 or under 18 and she was very disappointed by this because some of these restaurants had macaroni and cheese on the menu, which is her favorite.  Her opinion of the UK and whether they allow children in some restaurants is based on that.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2011, 06:24:51 PM »
By the way, I won't be here for a while because my daughter and I are about to go shop for some groceries.

She wants me to add that people who insult children are actually insulting themselves since they used to be children themselves not that long ago.