Educational

Author Topic: Post here if TCO is ignoring you  (Read 6129 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Post here if TCO is ignoring you
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2011, 04:29:37 PM »
Poor you. Still feeling bullied?

Not in the slightest, moron. See? You just don't get it, I'm killing myself laughing everytime I read some of this shit. Fuck, you assholes should publish it - it's fucking pricelsess.  :hahaha:

It's a pity you haven't got the foggiest idea of when you've been taken for a ride, but then again, all the power you seem to have must have seriously fucked your comprehensive ability. 'Oh look, he's back again for more. Now we have him'. What a laugh. You have NOTHING, dipshit. Nothing but a bunch of sheep bowing to your every move. Odeunt says jump, and they all say 'how high?' Fucking priceless, and I'm loving every minute of it.  :hahaha:

I've talked to mates of mine about this group of fucktards on a forum, fucktards who think they are big and tough playing e-wars. They said,'you're fucking kidding me. Are they that fucking much off their trees?' I said yeah. They said, 'shit, we'd feel sorry for them, but then again they are fucktards on a forum....'  :hahaha:

I think I'll just keep taking the piss, because there is no way known this shit can be taken seriously. :hahaha:

So. Steve isn't really having meltdowns, and when he appears to start crying and beg for his mates to jump in, it's really just an act and the joke is really on us. ???

The more of his posts I read, the more I realise what a thick, retarded, cowardly manchild he really is.

And the purpose of this thread becomes clear :)

Psychophant

« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2011, 04:33:42 PM »
All you own odeunt, is a poxy forum full of retarded dipshits and delusions of superiority. There's no superiority here, though. It's just another playground for the sick and brainless.  :hahaha:

And yet he just won't go away

Now that pisses me off.  I may be weird, but, I am NOT brainless. 

midlifeaspie

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2011, 04:43:57 PM »
Copied from elsewhere as it is relevant and on topic  :zoinks:

Because you've gone from being entertaining to quite sad to watch and I have too much empathy for my own good  ;)

Isn't there anything else you could be doing with your day rather than trolling an autistic forum whilst presumably drunk?

Hey dickwad, I'm perfectly sober, and as acute as ever. :hahaha:

The point is, that this site is nothing more than a spamfest, and between you there hasn't been one constructive thing worth reading. Hence all the spamming. I've been taking the piss out of you the whole time, and you are too stupid to realise it. You reckon I'm sad, throwing tantrums, whatever. It's you lot who are the sad bunch, throwing jibes and shit at each other to score points. And I'm pissing myself laughing over the whole thing, because I can't think of a more pathetic situation than a group of tossers on a forum playing e-wars with each other because their lives are so fucked up and they are of no value to society.

Ah, yes, that's why you ran to Hostgator, crying.  :hahaha:

So did TCO threaten the site and get away with it??  :orly:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2011, 04:44:17 PM »
OMG!

I can't believe what i am reading!

I am in shock! ???
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2011, 04:45:40 PM »
OMG!

I am in shock! ???

You thought the people who didn't like him were unreasonable, didn't you?  :P

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2011, 04:55:30 PM »
OMG!

I am in shock! ???

You thought the people who didn't like him were unreasonable, didn't you?  :P
  I possibly thought he was undeserving of some of the stuff up until
he said about thumping butterflies.  Don't like men threatening women.   :thumbdn:
I am a bit 'old school'  in that respect.   Despite that i have been quite nice to him upon his return -  letting bygones be bygones and all that!  But the bit about the nazi's and gypsies being 'non-persons' has made me feel a bit sick, actually.  That is so fucking twisted.  What a hateful thing to say?  I don't know how he has the
audacity to keep coming here!
blah blah blah

Binty

« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2011, 05:09:56 PM »
TCO is currently viewing this thread  :orly:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2011, 05:11:06 PM »

Damn, and I have to go home and watch the kid.  I'll be back in a few hours to read the herp derp.  Oh, wait, we are all ignored so he won't see it  ;)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2011, 05:14:42 PM »
I always thought Bint was a manipulative piece of shit.

Get fucked you sick twunt.

Hey, I'll ignore the fucking lot of you if that's your game.

And you cunts aren't "ganging up"?

As I said, get fucked.

Binty

« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2011, 05:15:06 PM »

Damn, and I have to go home and watch the kid.  I'll be back in a few hours to read the herp derp.  Oh, wait, we are all ignored so he won't see it  ;)

He can't ignore though as I don't think this new version of the forum has the ignore bot.  At least I haven't seen it yet.  So all he's been doing is typing out "You're ignored" to people instead of actually ignoring them  :lol:

Binty

« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2011, 05:17:46 PM »
I always thought Bint was a manipulative piece of shit.

Get fucked you sick twunt.

Hey, I'll ignore the fucking lot of you if that's your game.

And you cunts aren't "ganging up"?

As I said, get fucked.

No, just showing the rest of the place what a lovely person you are.

You are and have always been a bully and that's something I can't stand at all. 

Osensitive1

« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2011, 05:19:38 PM »

He can't ignore though as I don't think this new version of the forum has the ignore bot.  At least I haven't seen it yet.  So all he's been doing is typing out "You're ignored" to people instead of actually ignoring them  :lol:
The ignore button is gone but the function is still there in profile settings; there's a buddies/ignore list and the names have to be keyed.

Osensitive1

« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2011, 05:21:28 PM »
Have suspected for a while, steve has me on ignore; though can't tell with the new software and haven't really been notified of such.

That's 5 :)
No, just a hunch. it would require confirmation.

Binty

« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2011, 05:22:50 PM »

The ignore button is gone but the function is still there in profile settings; there's a buddies/ignore list and the names have to be keyed.

Oh I see it now.  You can no longer see who has you on ignore :P

Osensitive1

« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2011, 05:24:38 PM »
Yes. It stinks. Asked odeon about fixing that once so it could be seen again. Seems we're stuck with it.