Educational

Author Topic: Post here if TCO is ignoring you  (Read 6130 times)

Binty

Re: Post here if TCO is ignoring you
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2011, 03:41:28 PM »

eris

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2011, 03:41:50 PM »
This thread gives me a boner.

Osensitive1

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2011, 03:43:18 PM »
Have suspected for a while, steve has me on ignore; though can't tell with the new software and haven't really been notified of such.

Psychophant

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2011, 03:45:06 PM »
I hate to say this, but, I used to like Jimmy, but, he really is an asshole.   He keeps the flaming alive by not walking away from things or not manning up and admitting he went nutso.  I've dug thru a few past threads just to understand what the fuck is going on.  Sorry Jimmy, but the time has come for me to say,  :STFU:

Psychophant

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2011, 03:45:44 PM »
This thread gives me a boner.

:eyebrows: :lol:

eris

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2011, 03:47:36 PM »
Yep, and if they don't like what I say, then they can always play with their Barbies

I played with barbies and ken as an adult. Before my house burned down I had a huge box with maybe 30 - 40 barbies. I would buy clothes for them, but alter them to make it really slutty. And I painted nipples on them and made tiny strap-ons for them, etc. I would play with them several times a week. I was in my mid 20s when I did this. It was purely sexual. I would do it now, but never bothered to buy more barbies :-/

Psychophant

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2011, 03:47:57 PM »
Ozy is a he and used to be a member here. I think he still posts at Dunc's Drivel.

Whats that?

Osensitive1

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2011, 03:50:26 PM »
Yep, and if they don't like what I say, then they can always play with their Barbies

I played with barbies and ken as an adult. Before my house burned down I had a huge box with maybe 30 - 40 barbies. I would buy clothes for them, but alter them to make it really slutty. And I painted nipples on them and made tiny strap-ons for them, etc. I would play with them several times a week. I was in my mid 20s when I did this. It was purely sexual. I would do it now, but never bothered to buy more barbies :-/
That reminds me of a link someone here once posted. Some artist doing something similar with barbies.

eris

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2011, 03:52:42 PM »
I frequent a few doll fetish websites. I'm not the only one that does that :X

Binty

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2011, 03:53:20 PM »
My thread which pissed TCO off a great deal  :lol:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,11699.0.html

eris

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2011, 04:06:37 PM »

Fuck, even the tantrums were a scream. They were MEANT to look like I was having a breakdown, assholes, and all the time I was pissing myself laughing at your reactions.  :hahaha:

What a bunch of fucking retards. And the really funny thing is, you only gaveme a TEMPORARY ban even though you got a rabbit up your arse about me trying to 'take you down'. Fucking hysterical.  :hahaha:

Oh my. So he threatened the site and was banned temporarily because if it ?

Scrapheap

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2011, 04:11:50 PM »
Here's a smoking gun of there ever was one. This whole thing is just one big fucking game to him.

Fuck, even the tantrums were a scream. They were MEANT to look like I was having a breakdown, assholes, and all the time I was pissing myself laughing at your reactions.  :hahaha:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2011, 04:26:15 PM »
Have suspected for a while, steve has me on ignore; though can't tell with the new software and haven't really been notified of such.

That's 5 :)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »
Poor you. Still feeling bullied?

Not in the slightest, moron. See? You just don't get it, I'm killing myself laughing everytime I read some of this shit. Fuck, you assholes should publish it - it's fucking pricelsess.  :hahaha:

It's a pity you haven't got the foggiest idea of when you've been taken for a ride, but then again, all the power you seem to have must have seriously fucked your comprehensive ability. 'Oh look, he's back again for more. Now we have him'. What a laugh. You have NOTHING, dipshit. Nothing but a bunch of sheep bowing to your every move. Odeunt says jump, and they all say 'how high?' Fucking priceless, and I'm loving every minute of it.  :hahaha:

I've talked to mates of mine about this group of fucktards on a forum, fucktards who think they are big and tough playing e-wars. They said,'you're fucking kidding me. Are they that fucking much off their trees?' I said yeah. They said, 'shit, we'd feel sorry for them, but then again they are fucktards on a forum....'  :hahaha:

I think I'll just keep taking the piss, because there is no way known this shit can be taken seriously. :hahaha:

So. Steve isn't really having meltdowns, and when he appears to start crying and beg for his mates to jump in, it's really just an act and the joke is really on us. ???

The more of his posts I read, the more I realise what a thick, retarded, cowardly manchild he really is.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2011, 04:29:01 PM »
All you own odeunt, is a poxy forum full of retarded dipshits and delusions of superiority. There's no superiority here, though. It's just another playground for the sick and brainless.  :hahaha:

And yet he just won't go away