Author Topic: I am seriously, seriously pissed off  (Read 1647 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: I am seriously, seriously pissed off
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2011, 07:37:23 PM »
Great, that's a disturbing thought, he's fapping to this thread.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2011, 07:39:01 PM »

That makes two of us   :zoinks:

P7PSP

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2011, 08:02:03 PM »

:lol:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2011, 07:06:09 AM »

:rofl:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2011, 07:19:54 AM »
Oh, and Josh is a quite, um, manly, aggressive fellow. The exact opposite of Jeff. I bet Jeff has a crush on him. lol

This kind of behaviour is not manly. It is gossipy and bitchy. This Josh guy is a little pussy and that is why he he is choosing to act out like this.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2011, 08:05:10 AM »
Oh, and Josh is a quite, um, manly, aggressive fellow. The exact opposite of Jeff. I bet Jeff has a crush on him. lol

This kind of behaviour is not manly. It is gossipy and bitchy. This Josh guy is a little pussy and that is why he he is choosing to act out like this.
:agreed: Men(?) who need to get their pussy posse together like high school girls are detestable life forms.

eris

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2011, 08:43:02 AM »
PPk and Al, you are both right. I was pretty shocked when this all started, but I'm more disappointed in them and embarrassed that I ever associated with them than anything. I thought they were better than this tsk tsk. I am still sort of flattered, though...

Yes they are both losers, too bad I like bitches. The amount of butthurt seems to be epic, though. I only wish that I could see the moment when Jeff hits on Josh and Josh hits Jeff in the mouth, that's going to be cute.

Psychophant

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2011, 02:22:05 PM »
Hi Jeff; nice to see you around...............not.   Now, that's over, I just wanted to say......  :congrats: you have shown yourself to be a  :pentagram: and the fact that you are  :fos:  Plus there are all those wonderful pictures  :flash: that show you to be a pathetic :dunce: :poop:  Now why don't you sign up and join the fun or go away before  :shitfan: You pathetic little  :Dickhead: or better yet  :STFU: and  :gotowp: or at least   :growup:  Better be careful who you piss off before what little you have gets  :fatchef: and you'll be talking in a higher key.

Have a nice day!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 03:51:39 PM by Psychophant »

Scrapheap

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2011, 02:55:04 PM »
A picture (or a smiley) is worth a thousand words.  :thumbup:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2011, 03:05:03 PM »
Hi Jeff; nice to see you around...............not.   Now, that's over, I just wanted to say......  :congrats: you have shown yourself to be a  :pentagram: and the fact that you are  :fos:  Plus there are all those wonderful pictures  :flash: that show you to be a pathetic :dunce: :poop:  Now why don't you sign up and join the fun or go away before  :shitfan: You pathetic little  :Dickhead: or better yet  :STFU: and  :gotowp: or at least   :growup:  Better be careful who you piss of before what little you have gets  :fatchef: and you'll be talking in a higher key.

Have a nice day!

:LMAO:  :plus:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2011, 03:15:35 PM »
I highly doubt that eris's ex has ever been to this place. Where's the proof? :tard:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2011, 03:19:22 PM »
I highly doubt that eris's ex has ever been to this place. Where's the proof? :tard:

Why am I posting this here ? Because I am like 90% certain he lurks here. He did when we were together when I would be sleeping and he was awake. So, he knows this place is important to me and he knows I'll talk about anything here. And he has got to an obsessive point with wanting to "destroy me" so I am almost certain he is watching me here too.

But I'm pretty sure he still lurks here. He liked this place and almost made an account till I told him sometimes people are rude and there are no rules. Then he thought it best to just lurk like the bitch that he is.

HA ! So he IS reading it. I guess he unblocked me just long enough to send me this, and then he put me back on block. Timing cannot be this perfect. He hasnt contacted me in over a month, then sends me this an hour after this post.

I think he means "swallow my dick". At least I hope he did, cause I dont know what what wallowed dick means.  :dunno:

So, I got to him :) Good Jeff, now go and read all my other posts that are not about you. I am officially not upset anymore. It's good to know I got to him.

you all can now go back to watching your regularly scheduled program.

:thumbup:

eris

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2011, 03:59:47 PM »

Ok, I get it. I finally tell that I'm not putting up with listening to your bullshit anymore, and you start immediately being a cunt. I tried to be your friend. I felt bad for you, so I talked to you a few times, and ignored it then many times when you were very rude to me for no reason. Well, I've had it. I realized you really dont want help. you really don't want friend, and you are too self centered to realize that your actions affect others. Remember when you told off your professor ? How did that work out for you ? I was one of your biggest supporters Pentagram, one of your only only ones. But you smarted your mouth off to me too many times when all I was trying to do was HELP you, so you can go suck a bag of dicks for all I care. I'm tired of trying to help you only to get nasty threatening PMs for no reason. So criticize me all you want, but criticize me for actual faults of mine, not baseless accusations.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2011, 04:02:45 PM »
I'm tired of trying to help you only to get nasty threatening PMs for no reason.

Wait.....what?

eris

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2011, 04:06:48 PM »
Yep. Last night I got a very nasty PM from him saying that my email is sending spam to his email, and I better do something about it immediately before he does.

I've talked to Pentagram thought a lot of shit, I've supported him when no one else would. I was unconditionally nice to him even when he insulted me for no reason, because I felt bad for him. But he doesnt fucking know who is his friends are, and I realized he doesnt fucking want help, so I've stopped caring