Educational

Author Topic: I'm a hardcore Christian - Let's play.  (Read 6024 times)

P7PSP

Re: I'm a hardcore Christian - Let's play.
« Reply #165 on: September 23, 2011, 12:47:35 PM »
Yes, but they are not easy to find. I bought 500 rounds of 180 HST about a year ago. I have 350+ left. I have probably 500 other 155, 165 and 180s plus plenty of 9mms and 45 ACPs.  :thumbup:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2011, 07:42:00 PM »
You're the one who said I wasn't interested in the truth because I don't care how other's interpret the bible. :laugh:

I didn't ask you to care about how others interpret the Bible. Read the Bible and tell me if what that man is saying is not according to what the Bible says.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2011, 07:42:40 PM »
Oh, and don't forget about the topic of your false idol and savior.

Jesus is not a false idol and savior. :(

Osensitive1

« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2011, 07:55:18 PM »
You're the one who said I wasn't interested in the truth because I don't care how other's interpret the bible. :laugh:

I didn't ask you to care about how others interpret the Bible. Read the Bible and tell me if what that man is saying is not according to what the Bible says.

Never said you asked me to care. You implied my lack of caring is a lack of interest in truth.

Didn't finish the quiz either. Don't care enough about other's interpretation.

Or maybe you're just not interested in the truth.

Oh, and don't forget about the topic of your false idol and savior.

Jesus is not a false idol and savior. :(
Jesus knows it's true.

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Matthew 4:10

« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 08:13:52 PM by Jack »

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: September 23, 2011, 08:00:06 PM »
Who is "he"?

I mean a generic "he". Feel free to replace it with "she".

An example would be saying someone's haircut suits them but inside you think it looks awful. But you are only saying it to make the other person feel better and to not look like a horrible person if you spoke the truth.

Ah, ok. Well, it sounds like a lie to me. What do you think?

Can't really accept the gift of salvation. Will probably say, "goddamnit!" again some time in future. Or wish to have something that someone else has got. Probably do that lots of times.

Ah, but it's called a "gift" for a reason. When Jesus Christ saves, He really saves.

Ephesians 2:8-10
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Getting Jesus to die for our sins obviously didn't work.

Nope, it worked. He was resurrected from the dead as confirmation that He really is the Son of God! :)

Just wondering if God will try something else or send down another Jesus fgure. There is this guy who thinks he is Jesus:
http://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/features/article/-/10276027/inside-australias-chilling-new-cult/

Pretty normal, and exactly as Jesus prophesied.

Mark 13:5-8
Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many. When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 08:02:24 PM by MCalavera »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #170 on: September 23, 2011, 08:04:25 PM »
Jesus gave great head.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: September 23, 2011, 08:04:35 PM »
Will be back in a few hours.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: September 23, 2011, 09:25:05 PM »
Jesus was a pizza.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2011, 09:31:00 PM »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: September 23, 2011, 09:44:21 PM »

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

eris

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2011, 03:10:42 AM »
Yo! my translation cam from da New International Eubonics Version, or NIEV.

What concerns mah niggah ass is what happend to tose giant assed NBA playin muthafuckahs??

Watch the NBA, and you'll see.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: September 24, 2011, 03:19:23 AM »
Cracking are we? Excellent. >:D

You are, not me.

Oh sorry, yes there's two things, they're both books and fictional, oh sorry, my mistake. :green:

Nope, you're still making mistakes. A shame really.

Mathematics is logical and of course it's not open to personal interpretation, but it's logical because it has capacity to demonstrate real-life proofs to say indeed, 1 +1 does not equal 3 but 2 and is universally accepted. You need to play with toy blocks or a calculator more if you honestly are stupid enough to make such an argument.

I feel like believing that math books state that 1 + 1 = 2 and that science books state that the Earth is flat. It's my interpretation. Got a problem with that?

I mean you can't even concisely answer the question given to you about what makes the Bible legitimate and which denomination is correct.

The Bible is legit because God is the Author. And I already told you that salvation is not in any denomination. It's in Jesus Christ.

Your church of Jesus Christ answer is not specific enough, as there's dozens of denomination that fit that category, and yet all have different interpretations of the Bible.

If my answer doesn't satisfy you, that's your problem, not mine.

If you cannot even answer for why that is the case and provide a real-life proof that is unanimously accepted, then it's obvious the Bible is flawed.

I did answer; you just don't like it.

The Bible is not flawed. It's God's Word. Read it if you don't believe me.

How do you know what you believe is correct, not the work of a fraud if there's no empirical way to authenticate it?

Because I read it.

All you're offering is vague answer and twisting of words to suit your own arguments. You're hoping to tire us into submission, which I'm afraid isn't going to work. :trollface:

Ok, suit yourself.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2011, 03:21:38 AM »
The idea that the earth was in the order of hundreds of millions of yeas old, doesn't come from the theory of evolution, it comes from geology. James Hutton proved this in the 1785 book, Theory of the Earth; or an Investigation of the Laws observable in the Composition, Dissolution, and Restoration of Land upon the Globe.

Geology: Young Earth Creationists great bugaboo.  8)

James Hutton is not God.

Why do you believe the testimony of a man rather than that of God? Did this James Hutton witness the creation of the universe?

I don't think so.