Author Topic: I'm a hardcore Christian - Let's play.  (Read 6016 times)

Osensitive1

Re: I'm a hardcore Christian - Let's play.
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2011, 09:52:45 PM »
That article says the dividians died in mass suicide.

Scrapheap

« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2011, 10:20:47 PM »
Here's my question:

What the fuck is Genisis 6:2 supposed to mean when it says "The sons of God looked down upon the daughters of men and saw that they were hot assed beotches and hoes and they said 'Mmm I wants to get me a piece of dat fine monkey ass' and they married those beotches 'n shit." ??

And on chapter 4, it says:"Yo! There was some giant assed NBA playin muthafuckahs bach then, when the sons of god came unto the daughters of men and they doggie fucked the shit outa dem hoes and bore them many children. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown".

Sorry, but I didn't come here to entertain and play games with you guys. I seriously want you all to be saved.

Genesis 6:2-4 says that the sons of God mated with the daughters of men, and the Nephilim were born as a result.

Any serious concerns with the passage?

Yo! my translation cam from da New International Eubonics Version, or NIEV.

What concerns mah niggah ass is what happend to tose giant assed NBA playin muthafuckahs??

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2011, 10:31:22 PM »
If by fruit you mean "fiction", then yes I agree, they're both the same in that regard. :zoinks:

No, by "fruit", I mean "book". Fail!

You brought up Harry Potter to begin with, I can't help you had to resort to fictional works for comparison. Now you're trying to suggest science books also fall under the same category. A science book is different, it's based on observation of reality and is mathematically backed, there's no way in hell one could misinterpret that 1 + 1 does not equal 2. That's an axiom which even a toddler can demonstrate with toy blocks.

Good, so if someone argues that science/math books state that 1 + 1 = 3, wouldn't you want to correct him and let him know that's not what the books say? Or do you just tell him that, since this is his interpretation, it is true for him?

And is it the fault of the books that he interprets them wrongly?

The fail is getting too much now, even god would facepalm at you. You're not doing a good job selling your case to 'save us' from eternal damnation, and if Heaven sounds like what it is, I rather go to Hell anyway.

You're so cool, man. You definitely did NOT fail at all.

Cracking are we? Excellent. >:D

Oh sorry, yes there's two things, they're both books and fictional, oh sorry, my mistake. :green:

Mathematics is logical and of course it's not open to personal interpretation, but it's logical because it has capacity to demonstrate real-life proofs to say indeed, 1 +1 does not equal 3 but 2 and is universally accepted. You need to play with toy blocks or a calculator more if you honestly are stupid enough to make such an argument. I mean you can't even concisely answer the question given to you about what makes the Bible legitimate and which denomination is correct. Your church of Jesus Christ answer is not specific enough, as there's dozens of denomination that fit that category, and yet all have different interpretations of the Bible. If you cannot even answer for why that is the case and provide a real-life proof that is unanimously accepted, then it's obvious the Bible is flawed. How do you know what you believe is correct, not the work of a fraud if there's no empirical way to authenticate it?

All you're offering is vague answer and twisting of words to suit your own arguments. You're hoping to tire us into submission, which I'm afraid isn't going to work. :trollface:

Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Scrapheap

« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2011, 10:52:52 PM »
It's related to evolutionism.

Evolutionism implies old age for the Earth.

Humans, not wanting to accept God's own testimony, want to believe that dinosaurs lived before humans because they think they couldn't have been together in the same period and because their favorite "theory" presupposes the old age of the planet, so why not have the dinosaurs be living long before humans came into being? ::)

The idea that the earth was in the order of hundreds of millions of yeas old, doesn't come from the theory of evolution, it comes from geology. James Hutton proved this in the 1785 book, Theory of the Earth; or an Investigation of the Laws observable in the Composition, Dissolution, and Restoration of Land upon the Globe.

Geology: Young Earth Creationists great bugaboo.  8)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2011, 11:54:34 PM »
(OOC: Heh, I was noticed this thread is already 11 pages long, and we're only dealing with someone pretending to be a fundie. :laugh: )
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Osensitive1

« Reply #155 on: September 23, 2011, 12:10:49 AM »
(OOC: Heh, I was noticed this thread is already 11 pages long, and we're only dealing with someone pretending to be a fundie. :laugh: )
That's the only reason am participating. :laugh:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #156 on: September 23, 2011, 01:16:42 AM »
Who's to say they were the only two people created? Who's to say it was just Adam and Eve and god didn't create anymore?

You can check God's own Word if you're interested in the truth.

A being that omnipotent is surely going to keep some secrets right?

But He can't contradict them. God is not a liar.

What creation myth should I hold for accurate?

Genesis 1 or Genesis 2?

They can't be both fully factual.

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

eris

« Reply #157 on: September 23, 2011, 01:18:48 AM »
I did the test and apparently i am guilty of everything but murder and will roast in hell forever. Thanks God, now you made me feel bad. I thought you were supposed to fill our hearts with joy ?

Did you go all the way through to the end? There's the bit about Jesus Christ dying for you on the cross ...

I'm supposed to feel good that man was tortured to death ???

You're supposed to be happy that someone who owes you nothing died to give you the opportunity to have eternal life.

He loves you!!!

Sorry, I dont really like it when people die. The fact that someone died FOR me kinda makes it worse. I may lack empathy but am not totally devoid of it. I didnt even know this dude.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: September 23, 2011, 06:11:11 AM »
Will respond to your posts tomorrow. For now, check this link:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/

Lots of scientific facts in there that evolutionist scientists do not want you to read. ;)

Have fun checking the site.

P7PSP

« Reply #159 on: September 23, 2011, 06:24:33 AM »
I did the test and apparently i am guilty of everything but murder and will roast in hell forever. Thanks God, now you made me feel bad. I thought you were supposed to fill our hearts with joy ?

Did you go all the way through to the end? There's the bit about Jesus Christ dying for you on the cross ...

I'm supposed to feel good that man was tortured to death ???

You're supposed to be happy that someone who owes you nothing died to give you the opportunity to have eternal life.

He loves you!!!

Sorry, I dont really like it when people die. The fact that someone died FOR me kinda makes it worse. I may lack empathy but am not totally devoid of it. I didnt even know this dude.
I would have been nice and put him down quickly with my HK P2000sk. That would be merciful and polite. My P2000sk holds 9+1 rounds of 40 S&W. I load it with Federal 180 grain HST JHPs. It is my current favorite.  :thumbup:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #160 on: September 23, 2011, 06:57:44 AM »

I loved the part where it compared "lust" with "rape" , really now... you'd think an  omnipotent being'd have some perspective.  ::)

You mad? :trollface:

(You're falling out of character Mcalavera  :laugh:)

Ok so I have a question , do you have anything other than the bible to back your claims?
If not , can we all just accept you are a delusional christfag and ignore you?  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #161 on: September 23, 2011, 12:17:11 PM »
What do you think of the fundie Johan Huibers, who thinks that in the arc of Noah all prototypes of animals were gathered. So, only one pair of the feline species, one of the canine species, one kind of serpents and such. He needed that reduction, to explain the arc could carry all those animals. There would be some kind of evolution after the deluge to bring us the wide variety of species we have now.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #162 on: September 23, 2011, 12:18:18 PM »
What do you think of the fundie Johan Huibers, who thinks that in the arc of Noah all prototypes of animals were gathered. So, only one pair of the feline species, one of the canine species, one kind of serpents and such. He needed that reduction, to explain the arc could carry all those animals. There would be some kind of evolution after the deluge to bring us the wide variety of species we have now.

I think his IQ and his shoe size are quite possibly interchangeable.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #163 on: September 23, 2011, 12:24:38 PM »

I think his IQ and his shoe size are quite possibly interchangeable.

He's fun to google.

He made my girls laugh too, when they were 6 and 9. Not that he tried to be funny.
He has flyered the whole of my country to convince us of creationism.

Scrapheap

« Reply #164 on: September 23, 2011, 12:43:58 PM »
I would have been nice and put him down quickly with my HK P2000sk. That would be merciful and polite. My P2000sk holds 9+1 rounds of 40 S&W. I load it with Federal 180 grain HST JHPs. It is my current favorite.  :thumbup:

Does Remington still make the 165gr Golden Sabre?? Those were my favorite when I had a .40