Start here > Games

What have you done today? (Pt 2)

<< < (2613/2613)

Gopher Gary:
I colored my hairs. :hadron: I've also recently started working on the cleaning jobs that only get done once or twice per year, in preparation for the upcoming holidays. Last week I cleaned inside the two corner curio cabinets in the dining room and today I did the display cabinet in the foyer. :hadron:

Genesis:
Went to church, wrote a chapter of my rough draft, read my book, attended service, afterwards I went and had lunch with my friends at a Korean place called Bibibop.

Spoiler Alert: It's Too Damn Good!

Gopher Gary:
I cleaned inside the fridge and prepared a grocery order. :hadron: I haven't completed the order yet, because they're not accepting pick up or delivery orders right now because of the storm. I don't want to place my order yet anyway, since they're out of milk, eggs and bread, because of the storm. Hopefully I'll be able to finish up before the weekend is over.  :dunno:

Genesis:
Woke up, checked the mail saw an advertisement with Dad's name and address on it... got a bit pissed off, but then again it's just a stupid machine that sorts out those mailings -_-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version