Start here > Games

What have you done today? (Pt 2)

<< < (2611/2613) > >>

Genesis:
I went out for Coffee with my mentor, had lunch at home, revised the errors from Chapter 9 to polish my manuscript, and went to my friend's thing she wanted me and my Mom to come to. Now I'm doing my laundry, then getting ready for bed.

Gopher Gary:
I fueled the car and paid bills. :hadron:

Phallacy:
I finally decided to check in after however many years. Yep, I'm still around, somehow, still being a fat piece of shit.

Got into THC and bike riding sometime after the pandemic.

I've been in a long-term relationship for a couple years. Expecting to go over to Hungary late next month to see my beloved. Was nice when I went last year.

Also I'm hoping Trump loses again.

That's about it. Good to see this place is still around.  :thumbup:

Genesis:

--- Quote from: Phallacy on September 20, 2024, 05:55:10 PM ---I finally decided to check in after however many years. Yep, I'm still around, somehow, still being a fat piece of shit.

I've been in a long-term relationship for a couple years. Expecting to go over to Hungary late next month to see my beloved. Was nice when I went last year.

--- End quote ---

:2thumbsup:

renaeden:

--- Quote from: Phallacy on September 20, 2024, 05:55:10 PM ---I finally decided to check in after however many years. Yep, I'm still around, somehow, still being a fat piece of shit.

--- End quote ---
It's very good to see you! :)

I agree with you about Trump.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version