Start here > Games

What have you done today? (Pt 2)

<< < (2610/2613) > >>

renaeden:
^The car is really difficult to vacuum with the new(ish) vacuum cleaner because it's just too long and not flexible like our old one. I ordered a small handheld one I saw online. Hope to get it soon.

Genesis:
Woke up, talked with N-Squared, Uncovered the Birds, got dressed, checked the mail, made lunch, and now I'm going to sit back and play my game on my switch.

renaeden:
Went to the gym and was forced (jk) to do squats again (I'll see how my legs feel tomorrow). Went to the chemist for asthma medication, then to the 7/11 for lunch and Kayleigh's ice. Came home and had a nap.

Genesis:
Played games to escape reality

Gopher Gary:
I wiped inside the fridge and made a grocery order for tomorrow. :hadron:

--- Quote from: renaeden on September 16, 2024, 06:47:56 AM ---^The car is really difficult to vacuum with the new(ish) vacuum cleaner because it's just too long and not flexible like our old one. I ordered a small handheld one I saw online. Hope to get it soon.

--- End quote ---

I use the hose and attachments from the house vacuum even though it's awkward in some spots. We have a large and a small shop vacuums and Sugarbutt used to often tell me I should use the small one for the cars because it's more powerful and compact, but those other vacuums are so loud I can't tolerate using them.  :dunno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version