Author Topic: Low Quality Trolling  (Read 8127 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Low Quality Trolling
« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2011, 07:11:33 PM »
Ok, I just go this in my pm box.

Quote from: jennkiss
Hello Dear ,
My name is Miss jennife dion, I got your contact detail at    /www.singlemenonline.com/ and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .

I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my picture to you,so that we can get to know each other better.
My private e-mail: (j.dion55@yahoo.com)

I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hear more from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Miss
jennifer

This is seriously a joke.  I'm not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but, this makes me wonder!!! If this is what plank allows, wtf is he banning people with legitimate issues for??   :hahaha:

Every new member gets at least one.

The funny part is the number who reply thinking it is legit.

It's funny because this does undermine WP significantly and I'm surprised some internet security websites haven't red flagged it for being a hotspot for scammers/malicious ads yet. I mean usually most boards have a good screening process that prevents spam like that from ever existing.

I mean, would Robison want it known that Plank was running the autistic version of e-harmony?

P7PSP

« Reply #136 on: August 23, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »
26 points of compatibility minus the prime numbered points.  :tard:

Psychophant

« Reply #137 on: August 23, 2011, 07:40:00 PM »
Ok, I've done it....all this stuff has made me curious and I registered there.  For the record, I had to go by "psychobabble" since Psychophant was taken.   :P  I haven't posted there yet, but, I'm open to suggestions as to where to look and what to say.   :santa:

It's not a very interesting forum unless you want to legitimately talk about Aspergers all day long and kvetch about being a virgin or having no friends.  It's busy though.
True busy, and a lot of young people. You might like it there too, psychophant.

After being here and going there, there is boring.............and the pm's are hilarious.  I posted the obviously wonky one that looked like a scam. 

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: August 23, 2011, 09:09:46 PM »
Please, I wanna know who fell for that spambot message. :zoinks:

Psychophant

« Reply #139 on: August 23, 2011, 09:13:45 PM »
Good question.   Maybe it's the same people that give plank boy money. 

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: August 23, 2011, 09:21:53 PM »
I'll give credit to WP for one thing. The PPR is a fun place for debates. Wish there were more fundies here to debate ... other than Philologos, that is. That old dude thinks talking in riddles is cool.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #141 on: August 23, 2011, 09:59:35 PM »
I'll give credit to WP for one thing. The PPR is a fun place for debates. Wish there were more fundies here to debate ... other than Philologos, that is. That old dude thinks talking in riddles is cool.

Meh, the fundies normally wouldn't come here. I doubt they're honestly that stupid to do so, knowing our reputation. Same goes for the anti-neurodiversity fucktards and curbies too.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #142 on: August 23, 2011, 10:30:05 PM »
BTW, I really like your light pink name  :dick:

Fetching, isn't it?  So, you like the rough trade, huh?

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #143 on: August 23, 2011, 10:43:22 PM »
You might be surprised to learn this, but the mods don't like Alex.  I can't speak for the new ones, but the rest can't stand him.

Do you really think you're the first disgruntled mod to flee WP and let a few things about Alex fly?  Trust me, I've known about the real Alex for some time, probably longer than you have anyway.  Hell, even QM publicly ripped into him a few times long before you ever showed up.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #144 on: August 23, 2011, 10:48:36 PM »
No secrets whatsoever. I oppose the dishonesty and the sneaking around, not giving away information that wasn't secret to begin with.

What dishonesty?  What sneaking?  I'm here under my known username, always have been, never deceived anyone about who I was or what I was about.  What, you expected a press release when I got on speaking terms with forum mods at a 3rd party website? 

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #145 on: August 23, 2011, 10:54:44 PM »
You might be surprised to learn this, but the mods don't like Alex.  I can't speak for the new ones, but the rest can't stand him.

Do you really think you're the first disgruntled mod to flee WP and let a few things about Alex fly?  Trust me, I've known about the real Alex for some time, probably longer than you have anyway.  Hell, even QM publicly ripped into him a few times long before you ever showed up.

QM is an Arse-kisser. If he was willing to stand up to Alex like you say, he'd have not banned half the people he did. Fucking ring-puncher is all he is.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #146 on: August 23, 2011, 11:00:31 PM »
BTW, I really like your light pink name  :dick:

Fetching, isn't it?  So, you like the rough trade, huh?

More like U and Ur Hand......

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #147 on: August 23, 2011, 11:40:50 PM »
QM is an Arse-kisser. If he was willing to stand up to Alex like you say, he'd have not banned half the people he did. Fucking ring-puncher is all he is.

Want me to find you the quote?  I hated him too, doesn't mean he didn't take a few shots at Plank in public. 

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #148 on: August 23, 2011, 11:45:18 PM »

Want me to find you the quote?  I hated him too, doesn't mean he didn't take a few shots at Plank in public.

If I'd've found out where that little scumbag lived, I'd have paid him a visit and told him off in a way he'd have least expected. He, like me is an Aussie. That is where the similarity ends.

Scrapheap

« Reply #149 on: August 24, 2011, 01:38:03 AM »
No secrets whatsoever. I oppose the dishonesty and the sneaking around, not giving away information that wasn't secret to begin with.

What dishonesty?  What sneaking?  I'm here under my known username, always have been, never deceived anyone about who I was or what I was about.  What, you expected a press release when I got on speaking terms with forum mods at a 3rd party website?

You came here under the pretense that you were gathering information on Alex to use against him.

So tell us, how did your anti-WP campaign go?? OH! you shared the information gathered here with the WP mod staff.

Awesome job!!!  :thumbup:

Yes, you did decieve people because when your position on WP changed, you failed to disclose that. That's called lying by omission. You did, in fact have an obligation to disclose the fact that you had a working relationship with the WP mods, if you were discussing WP issues over here with members who thought you still were trying to bring the site down. It's a concept called "full disclosure". Think about it.