Educational

Author Topic: All you straight people......  (Read 4905 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: All you straight people......
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2011, 10:55:56 PM »
I wonder if anal sex was in fact natural? I mean, you have the male "P-spot", which can only be stimulated with the penetration of the anal cavity. :zoinks:

Consider a doctor shoves his finger up your arse to check your prostate, it shouldn't seem unreasonable for richard's BIG FUCKING PETER to stimulate it as well.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2011, 10:52:02 AM »
No doubt at all that anal sex in males would stimulate the prostate glands.
now how many straight men would want to be fucked up the arse to get this sexual benefit?
OK now we have the answer as to why this is a mute point.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2011, 11:22:47 AM »
We would all die from AIDS.

Implying gays already all die of aids.  ::)
If homosexuality were the norm, the HIV epidemic would've spread much faster due to the fact that it is more likely to transmit during anal sex.   Also, drug users and blood donors would've been more likely to have HIV as well.

Straight couples participate in Anal sex too you know , probably at a higher percentage than gay couples.

No Squiddy.  All teh homoseckshuals do the buttsex and none of the "normal" people do.  :LOL:

:lol:

I thought I would explain it in basic terms so as not to confuse the poor dear.  :angel:
Anal sex as a commonality among straight people has only become a recent phenomena.  Even including heterosexual anal sex, it is mainly a one way path.   We would have made it a number one priority, but it is not certain that the focus on curing it would be faster than the speeding of the epidemic.  Nothing that I have said is ignorant.  Anal sex is more likely than vaginal sex to transmit STDs due the the rectal tissue being thinner.

Unprotected anal sex is more likely to transmit HIV, I think because rectal tissue is more likely to be torn or abraded during sex than vaginal tissue.  In places where female "circumcision" or dry sex is more prevalent, I think that unprotected vaginal sex is also a good way to transmit HIV.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2011, 11:59:20 AM »

If homosexuality were the norm, the HIV epidemic would've spread much faster due to the fact that it is more likely to transmit during anal sex.   Also, drug users and blood donors would've been more likely to have HIV as well.

Straight couples participate in Anal sex too you know , probably at a higher percentage than gay couples.

No Squiddy.  All teh homoseckshuals do the buttsex and none of the "normal" people do.  :LOL:

:lol:

I thought I would explain it in basic terms so as not to confuse the poor dear.  :angel:
Anal sex as a commonality among straight people has only become a recent phenomena.  Even including heterosexual anal sex, it is mainly a one way path.   We would have made it a number one priority, but it is not certain that the focus on curing it would be faster than the speeding of the epidemic.  Nothing that I have said is ignorant.  Anal sex is more likely than vaginal sex to transmit STDs due the the rectal tissue being thinner.

It actually is ignorant to claim that all gay men engage in anal sex.  The last figures I read said it was somewhere around 10%.  Even if we presume that A) anal sex is a more likely sexual method to contract or spread HIV and B) that when gay men do so they are somehow universally unable to use a condom, your argument still doesn't stand up as gay does not equal anal sex. 

Plus you have conveniently ignored the statement that 50% of the population would be lesbian.

:indeed:

No doubt at all that anal sex in males would stimulate the prostate glands.
now how many straight men would want to be fucked up the arse to get this sexual benefit?
OK now we have the answer as to why this is a mute point.

Actually not as cut and dry as that.

“Straight guys come in looking for the Aneros,” says Riccardi, “but once they get all their questions answered, they’ll walk out with something more fun and less medical for themselves. Or their girlfriends will come in looking for ways they can be the penetrator, too.” When Riccardi first started working at Babeland three years ago, she would gently ask straight female customers if they’d ever tried sticking a finger up their boyfriend’s or husband’s bum, and they’d shoot her looks of horror. “Now when I ask them that question, they almost all say, ‘Oh, sure.’ ” The store’s strap-on sales have never been higher.

“My wife is totally turned on by the idea of ‘having’ me, as that’s just not something women really get to do most of the time, and it’s not something that guys have usually had done to them. It really is a reversal in the most primal of ways,” explains newlywed Brooklynite Anthony. “I think anyone who doesn’t enjoy it or thinks they wouldn’t is hindered by their own hang-ups. It feels good, period. And breaking taboos is sexy. Variety is sexy. Being vulnerable is sexy.”

I seem to remember Eris talking about using strap on's with her subs too , and there are high numbers of straight men into BDSM / Humilation iirc.

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2011, 12:18:38 PM »
It really doesn't have to be as cut and dry as all that though Squiddy. The fact is that not all gay men are into prostate stimulation via prostate and not all straight who engage in this are gay BUT as a straight male I have no interest in seeking this out.
So when it comes to the question as to "whether I would find male to male anal sex pleasurable?", I doubt it, prostate gland notwithstanding. Would I venture here experimentally, to know for sure? Nope. I will die wondering maybe but you know I can live with that easily.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2011, 12:48:32 PM »
It really doesn't have to be as cut and dry as all that though Squiddy. The fact is that not all gay men are into prostate stimulation via prostate and not all straight who engage in this are gay BUT as a straight male I have no interest in seeking this out.
So when it comes to the question as to "whether I would find male to male anal sex pleasurable?", I doubt it, prostate gland notwithstanding. Would I venture here experimentally, to know for sure? Nope. I will die wondering maybe but you know I can live with that easily.

I know , I was merely pointing out that not all straight men avoid it just as not all gay men seek it.

If I'm quite honest the idea of it sounds horrifying to even me.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2011, 01:09:43 PM »

If homosexuality were the norm, research on defeating HIV would be world-wide top priority. There might even be a cure or a vaccine then.

If homosexuality were the norm, the planet's overpopulation problems would be solved.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2011, 01:16:17 PM »
I wonder if anal sex was in fact natural? I mean, you have the male "P-spot", which can only be stimulated with the penetration of the anal cavity. :zoinks:

It's not "unnatural" since people do it. What's natural and what's not is a matter of taste and that thing called "morality", whatever THAT is.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2011, 04:47:08 PM »

If homosexuality were the norm, research on defeating HIV would be world-wide top priority. There might even be a cure or a vaccine then.

If homosexuality were the norm, the planet's overpopulation problems would be solved.

The percentage of unwanted kids would probably drop rapidly.

Overpopulation of the planet could still happen. The wish to have kids isn't related to sexual orientation.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2011, 05:41:33 PM »

Overpopulation of the planet could still happen. The wish to have kids isn't related to sexual orientation.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2011, 08:46:20 PM »
Overpopulation is a problem. The fact that the stupid people outbreed the intellectual is an even bigger problem.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2011, 08:50:28 PM »
Overpopulation is a problem. The fact that the stupid people outbreed the intellectual is an even bigger problem.

Even if the intellectual people could outbreed the stupid people it would take forever to rebalance the world.

I remember reading a bit is SF years ago.  It seems that the solar system orbited out of a "cloud" that dampened the intellect. That allowed the "average intelligent" people to become geniuses.  They built space ships and left to explore the Universe.  They left behind the "retarded" who had now had normal intelligence.  I'm always sad when I think of that story because I feel sorry for those left behind.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2011, 09:01:20 PM »
And now an advertisment from your friendly food distributor:

« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 09:07:25 PM by Jimmy Hopkins »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2011, 09:14:21 PM »
@Penty. I dont think stupid people outbreed smart people. Underprivilaged people outbreed people from more privilaged backgrounds. The underprivilaged arent intrinsically more stupid than the privilaged. They just have less chance of a decent education, and a good life.

This isnt a genetic issue that youre describing. IMO its a problem with the unfair society that is America, and that Britain is intent on following. If the poor were treated better, thwy would not create the offspring that you see as stupid.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2011, 03:00:13 AM »

But the hard-wired production mechanism is, so I'd say there would be a lot less kids.

- Albert Einstein