Author Topic: Quartzsite Arizona overtaken by a Police coup d'etat!!!  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Quartzsite Arizona overtaken by a Police coup d'etat!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 03:48:04 PM »
I am very surprised it has gotten so far doesn't the state even care
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 04:02:17 PM »
Can anyone spell ACLU?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Scrapheap

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 10:15:10 PM »
Can anyone spell ACLU?

Yes I can!!! Now I just need the phone number for 911!!! :GA:

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 10:15:52 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-town-disarray-mayor-alleges-corruption-012411346.html

Pretty scary people.

A mayor who was elected to root out corruption gets booted out by the corrupt city officials and the corrupt town sherrif is made acting mayor and declares a state of emergency (Martial Law).
Hey, how's it going? Are you mentally retarded? A Mayor cannot declare a state of emergency.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 10:26:49 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-town-disarray-mayor-alleges-corruption-012411346.html

Pretty scary people.

A mayor who was elected to root out corruption gets booted out by the corrupt city officials and the corrupt town sherrif is made acting mayor and declares a state of emergency (Martial Law).
Hey, how's it going? Are you mentally retarded? A Mayor cannot declare a state of emergency.

A mayor can declare a state of emergency within his own jurisdiction

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 12:49:39 AM »
Incorrect answer.

Scrapheap

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2011, 10:59:07 AM »
Incorrect answer.

Notice how Charlie's trolling technique has shifted into quantity, now that he realizes he can't produce quality??

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2011, 04:43:38 PM »
Follow me.

Scrapheap

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 07:24:39 AM »
Incorrect answer.

Mayors and governors both can declare states of emergencies that effect their jurisdictions.  It is not the same as a federal state of emergency in the scope or severity of what is restricted obviously.   Generally when it's declared locally it is due to some form of natural disaster in an attempt to help clear it up and pave the way for   federal funds but it can be used in other ways also such as civil unrest.   I am in no way saying the use was appropriate here and this is not what it is intended to be used for but that is for the courts to decide

George Bernard Shaw

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 11:54:46 AM »
Incorrect answer.

Mayors and governors both can declare states of emergencies that effect their jurisdictions.  It is not the same as a federal state of emergency in the scope or severity of what is restricted obviously.   Generally when it's declared locally it is due to some form of natural disaster in an attempt to help clear it up and pave the way for   federal funds but it can be used in other ways also such as civil unrest.   I am in no way saying the use was appropriate here and this is not what it is intended to be used for but that is for the courts to decide

I think if this ever ends up in court, that the Chief of Police (acting mayor) and the City Council will be in for a nasty suprise.

The Chief of Police, seems to be arrogant to the point of delusion. Does he really think he will ultimately get away with this shit??

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 12:19:49 PM »
Incorrect answer.

I think if this ever ends up in court, that the Chief of Police (acting mayor) and the City Council will be in for a nasty suprise.

The Chief of Police, seems to be arrogant to the point of delusion. Does he really think he will ultimately get away with this shit??

I just understand why there is no action from the state yet unless it's all behind closed doors

George Bernard Shaw

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2011, 12:26:53 PM »
Incorrect answer.

I just understand why there is no action from the state yet unless it's all behind closed doors

Perhaps the Chief of of Police has blackmailed State officials.  :dunno:

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2011, 06:21:19 AM »
I was expecting too much.

Scheeld follow me.

Scrapheap

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 01:13:49 AM »
I was expecting too much.

Scheeld follow me.

Why would Schleed follow you unless you had know each other from a previous site??  ::)  ::)  ::)