Author Topic: alpha males  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: alpha males
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2011, 06:29:43 PM »
he is a real shadow of a boy, but is sane and everything. He has a good stable job, only a few friends but good ones.

This all started really young with him. He got teased really badly in school by the other boys, especially because of having to change in the locker room . he was a willowy, small boy and got teased all the time, but being teased like that turned him on. So, all of it just kind of traveled into adulthood. He said he was beat up really bad at 13 and it made him have an orgasm when he got kicked.

So, yeah, Im sure he could benefit from therapy, but he enjoys himself. He likes this.

See now all of that would just make me worry about him putting himself into danger for sexual arousal.

Does sound like he's had a tough life , poor guy.  :(
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2011, 06:39:58 PM »
he says when he sees some macho guy walking down the street he gets all giggly thinking he is going to get beat up by him. But it's fantasy.

I am worried about this Dom guy he is a sub to now though. I talked to him one time and he was a real asshole. He told me that he was HIS now and I didnt have power over him anymore..I was like DAMN I just want to check on my friends BF to make sure he is ok.

I guess that is what he wants.

He isnt my sub anymore, but still a good friend so we talk a lot as friends, and he is really really happy. :-/

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2011, 07:03:01 PM »
he says when he sees some macho guy walking down the street he gets all giggly thinking he is going to get beat up by him. But it's fantasy.

Fantasy's are one thing as I said , we all have them , I've had more than a few weird ones.  :laugh:

I am worried about this Dom guy he is a sub to now though. I talked to him one time and he was a real asshole. He told me that he was HIS now and I didnt have power over him anymore..I was like DAMN I just want to check on my friends BF to make sure he is ok. 

Ugh sounds like a complete toss pot  :thumbdn:
I would lol if you dommed him though , that would be funny.  >:D

He isnt my sub anymore, but still a good friend so we talk a lot as friends, and he is really really happy. :-/

See this is where I question his judgement.
Is he allowing lust to overtake his rational though because TBH this dom sounds bat fuck crazy and bordering on dangerous.

Happiness is one thing , but is it worth risking your health and perhaps more for it?  :-\
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2011, 07:03:47 PM »
Interesting...  :orly:

He could be working out his bullying issues in some convoluted way.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

eris

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2011, 07:15:13 PM »
Interesting...  :orly:

He could be working out his bullying issues in some convoluted way.

Yes, I think maybe. I also think, "what luck". Here, I will explain... He was submissive from birth, he said he would hide in the clothes hamper when he was 5. So, this bullying didn't make him a sub. But, it made his submissive nature, uh, blossom.

I would think it a problem if he had a problem. He, however, really doesn't. He likes feeling like that. He often says to me, " I am always trying to be a better submissive." :) And he will always be my friend. I'll do my best to protect him whenever I can.

Fantasy's are one thing as I said , we all have them , I've had more than a few weird ones.  :laugh:

Ugh sounds like a complete toss pot  :thumbdn:
I would lol if you dommed him though , that would be funny.  >:D

See this is where I question his judgement.
Is he allowing lust to overtake his rational though because TBH this dom sounds bat fuck crazy and bordering on dangerous.

Happiness is one thing , but is it worth risking your health and perhaps more for it?  :-\

I am worried about this Dom, yeah.

Most of the "Dominant men" I have met are either total fucking sociopaths, or not really into this that deep. I am sure there are exceptions to this rule but it is so true that I really don't talk to Dom men at all. This also may be just my experience.

He only does what this man tells him to do, but he feeds him, and stuff like that. But he stays in his cage a lot, and isn't allowed to message me very often. THat is one of his rewards...being allowed to talk to me...

If I ever get a hint that he is being hurt badly, im going to drive across the state and rescue him.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 07:18:17 PM by eris »

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2011, 07:51:24 PM »
He only does what this man tells him to do, but he feeds him, and stuff like that. But he stays in his cage a lot, and isn't allowed to message me very often. THat is one of his rewards...being allowed to talk to me...

If I ever get a hint that he is being hurt badly, im going to drive across the state and rescue him.

I know this is going to sound stupid , but.. where do you draw the line between BDSM / Play and Abuse?

This guy doesn't sound right at all  :-\

eris

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2011, 09:58:34 PM »
where to draw the line ? I guess that is a personal decision. There are things past my limits, yet I don't really judge them. I've certainly said no to people and subs have said no to me. I think as long as you can say, "time out, stop, I don't like that" it is a matter of interpretation. I would say this guy was abusing him, but my friend has never been so happy in his life. He told me this is what he wanted his whole life.

Some people have an inborn need to serve. I've learned to stop underestimating perversions. I say, as long as there is no problem, it is not a problem.

I don't listen to the word no. That is part of it. But I do listen to "no no no". See what I mean ? As long as you can stop it, you can never stop it. I know that with the right person, I could go on like this constantly.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2011, 05:58:55 AM »
What blows your hair back is very different than what does it for me, or your little sub friend or the domme bloke. Hell why judge. It is all different. Maybe they are in a co-dependant abusive relationship and maybe that is what they both want.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2011, 06:08:57 AM »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2011, 08:27:34 AM »
where to draw the line ? I guess that is a personal decision. There are things past my limits, yet I don't really judge them. I've certainly said no to people and subs have said no to me. I think as long as you can say, "time out, stop, I don't like that" it is a matter of interpretation.

Thats what I'm wondering , from the way you have described the dom , it sounds like he wouldn't stop.
As long as there is an agreed safety word (is that the term?) then I don't see anything wrong with it.

Just to be clear I'm not judging all BDSM play , It's just what you described I find concerning regarding your ex-sub.  :-\

eris

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2011, 09:38:47 AM »
I agree that I am worried about him, but I do talk to him at least once a week and he says he is so happy....I have to believe him.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2011, 10:24:41 AM »
I agree that I am worried about him, but I do talk to him at least once a week and he says he is so happy....I have to believe him.

Ok then I guess as long as he is happy.  :-\

But , if it gets worse and you do go to rescue him , give the dom a punch round the face for me.  :grrr:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2011, 11:41:24 AM »
Saw two boys play today, about 7 years old I think. One of them asked the other to pull his hair. The other did not want to stop right away when the first thought he had had pain enough. But, the first one clearly loved the pain.

Made me think of this thread.  :santa:

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2011, 12:57:37 PM »
Saw two boys play today, about 7 years old I think. One of them asked the other to pull his hair. The other did not want to stop right away when the first thought he had had pain enough. But, the first one clearly loved the pain.

Made me think of this thread.  :santa:

In 12 years time , we'll have to hook him up with Eris.  :2thumbsup:  :P