Author Topic: Have you seen this billboard?  (Read 2811 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Have you seen this billboard?
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 05:05:42 PM »

Picture of them together.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2011, 05:59:11 PM »
Douchebag
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2011, 07:41:55 PM »

I thought I read somewhere in here where she's 17.  She looks like she's been rode hard and put up wet if she's 17.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2011, 08:00:50 PM »
This pro-life Bullshit and the fucktwits that push it are two things that are wrong with America
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2011, 08:17:53 PM »
I wonder if she did have an abortion?  and if not why he is so sure she did?  Seems a little odd
don't you think?   In UK the hospital issue paperwork for the mother and her GP.  I would have thought
there was some record she could have shown him stating that her pregnancy had ended in
a miscarriage.  Has she done this and he is in denial?, or if she hasn't i would be inclined to
think an abortion was a possibility.  She may not have needed any medical intervention if it
was very early on in the pregnancy but i can't find any info about that. 

Therefore i am resisting the temptation to slag him off too much.   
I know his billboard and internet posts are really sick but if he is telling the truth, 
then i can see why he is lashing out in a way.  It is
something that must be very frustrating for a potential keen and willing father to be.  To
have to come to terms with losing a child,  and having no control or say over wether
that child lives or dies...it must be awful

(yes and before anyone say's 'well he doesn't have to carry it round for nine months' -
i know!)  Still must be a bummer situation to find yourself in if you are a bloke  -  your partner
wants rid,  but you don't. 

It is very hard to judge as we don't really know the truth. I think people are usually very
quick to slag off blokes who don't want to hang around when a child is on the horizon -
and it would seem that was furthest from his mind.

Either way,  if you look at the pair of them together

they appear to be somewhat gormless, well let's just say
'i doubt the elevator reaches the top'
blah blah blah

Osensitive1

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2011, 08:32:03 PM »
Poked around and ABC news claims he doesn't know what happened with the baby.
http://abcnewsradioonline.com/national-news/tag/nani-lawrence

As for gormless, who knows. Articles say he's a college student running a home based computer repair business. Only says she's a student, likely still highschool; no mention of her marks. Hard to tell by looks; some pretty people are stupid too.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2011, 10:09:28 PM »

As for gormless, who knows. Articles say he's a college student running a home based computer repair business. Only says she's a student, likely still highschool; no mention of her marks. Hard to tell by looks; some pretty people are stupid too.

I read somewhere that Nani is developmentally disabled, so I think she'll probably be a student until she's 21.

Osensitive1

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2011, 10:24:53 PM »

I read somewhere that Nani is developmentally disabled, so I think she'll probably be a student until she's 21.
Notice I said he's a studtent up there, meant graduate. Have since read she's a university student, so not sure how much her health issues effect her intellect. Hope Nani doesn't mind being stalked a bit, but she talks about it here in this thread. http://community.babycenter.com/post/a23153829/dont_judge.... Also read his attorney's stance on freedom of speech is based in the statement on the billboard being true. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/07/angry-ex-boyfriend-abortion-billboard_n_872768.html "As distasteful and offensive as the sign may be to some, for over 200 years in this country the First Amendment protects distasteful and offensive speech," Todd Holmes said...Holmes disputes that, saying his case is based on the accuracy of his client's statement. My argument is: What Fultz said is the truth, Holmes said." That's a strong statement from an attorney, assuming they can back it up in court. It will be interesting to see how the N.A.N.I./C.A.N.I bit plays out on the angle of harassment. If the statement is true, then harassment is really all that's left to pursue.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 10:26:37 PM by Jack »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 11:09:52 PM »
What is a 35 year old man doing with a 17 year old? Is he that socially immature he had to be with a teen?

EDIT:

Oh nm she wasn't 17, she was 19. 20 now
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 11:16:59 PM by Kit »

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2011, 11:59:46 PM »
This pro-life Bullshit and the fucktwits that push it are two things that are wrong with America

I always found it strange that people thought that protesting outside an abortion clinic was helpful to the cause.

Wouldn't their time be better served helping the gazillion starving children who are already in the world?

To me they always seem like the ultimate example of sticking their nose in someone else's business with no intention to help with the outcome that they advocate.

Ultimately, years down the track, people have to live with whatever decision they felt was best at the time whether they abort or not.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2011, 12:31:05 AM »
Ultimately, years down the track, people have to live with whatever decision they felt was best at the time whether they abort or not.

:agreed:

Welcome back btw.  :)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2011, 12:32:01 AM »
wtf

I potsed in here before but my post isn't showing to me now

I wonder if you may have posted a reply, then a PM notification popped up and while you were looking at the PM in another window, a new posts notification came up in the window where you posted so the reply didn't go through.  That has happened to me before.

Notice I said he's a studtent up there, meant graduate. Have since read she's a university student, so not sure how much her health issues effect her intellect. Hope Nani doesn't mind being stalked a bit, but she talks about it here in this thread. http://community.babycenter.com/post/a23153829/dont_judge.... Also read his attorney's stance on freedom of speech is based in the statement on the billboard being true. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/07/angry-ex-boyfriend-abortion-billboard_n_872768.html "As distasteful and offensive as the sign may be to some, for over 200 years in this country the First Amendment protects distasteful and offensive speech," Todd Holmes said...Holmes disputes that, saying his case is based on the accuracy of his client's statement. My argument is: What Fultz said is the truth, Holmes said." That's a strong statement from an attorney, assuming they can back it up in court. It will be interesting to see how the N.A.N.I./C.A.N.I bit plays out on the angle of harassment. If the statement is true, then harassment is really all that's left to pursue.

I see from that Babycenter link that Nani Lawrence says she was 19, not 17 as I read on another site.

I think that Todd Holmes will have trouble proving in court that Nani Lawrence got an abortion, since she has been quoted as saying that she had a miscarriage and even Greg Fultz now says that he is not sure about this fact.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2011, 01:26:42 AM »
I think he is bullshitting about him portraying a character than himself just so he can keep that on the billboard.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2011, 01:35:45 AM »
What a creep.

I hope she won't go back to him. Somehow I think that is a possibility.  :-\
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2011, 02:22:42 AM »
thanks. it may be that I just didn't hit Post for some reason, but I was pretty sure I did

I'll resist the temptation to blame Callaway  :M

Not a trace of the post, sorry. What sometimes happens is that the post counts get fucked up so some posts are hidden, but this does not seem to be the case here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein