Author Topic: Happy Birthday Benj  (Read 1057 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Happy Birthday Benj
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2011, 04:57:41 PM »
You really think when I joined this site, to talk to others who'd been banned by sins, that I was worried about people wishing me happy birthday on the wrong day  ::)  I'll fucking take it off, i'd not even thought about it untill now. 

You just don't get it, do you? Those of us who didn't want their birthday dates out there simply left out the information. You, on the other hand, invented a date. I'm not really interested in explanations and excuses and diversions like calling me paranoid or telling me that I don't make sense, because what you did tells me a lot about you.

So, yeah, you haven't answered my question, but that's OK because the question is rhetorical more than anything else. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't suffer fools but I do like to see them suffer.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2011, 05:13:23 PM »
Its not worth trying to explain to odeon.
Wasn't really trying to explain; more of conversation about his comment about age when registering. Just looked at the registration page though and there's only a box to check for agreement of over 18, so maybe just remembering things wrong. Though do remember being prompted to give a date and using Jan 1 and can't remember why, then removing it from my profile later. Could be some weird false memory; not sure.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2011, 05:22:10 PM »
You don't get it odeon.  Some sites you have to give a birthday.  I always put a fake one online, I can't answer why I didn't just leave it at the time, I either thought it was required, or I put that one for a reason. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2011, 05:28:32 PM »
That tells me that you either a) are thick because it's very clearly not required or b) are used to telling lies. I'm leaning towards b) because you just said that is what you usually do.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2011, 05:35:45 PM »
Right, obviously I lied about my real birthdate, cause I usually just put a fake month and day, but put the right year.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2011, 07:06:06 PM »
Who is paranoid?  They guy who thinks that he is going to be tracked down by placing his actual birth date online, or the guy asking why the other guy thought that was even remotely possible?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2011, 01:53:55 AM »
I'm just careful with details that I put online, thats not paranoid, its just sensible. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2011, 03:14:17 AM »
Yes, it's perfectly sensible. Which is why I leave out the details I don't want people to know about.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2011, 08:49:34 AM »
Right, and I already told you why I didn't. 

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2011, 09:31:14 AM »
Right, and I already told you why I didn't. 

Happy 2005th Birthday today, Benji.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2011, 09:39:27 AM »
At least its obvious now that its not my real birthday, unless  :flame:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2011, 09:51:29 AM »
I'm just careful with details that I put online, thats not paranoid, its just sensible. 

Okay, time to come clean at  my end.  I'm not really Queen Victoria.  I'm really a 6 foot 12 inch sumo wrestler named Precious who is gay and lives with my boyfriend Gaysha.  We breed earthworms and dragons in our spare time and also run a modeling agency for 90-year-old models.  I'm 12 years old and my birthday is the 12th of Never.

Boy, I feel so much better not that that's off my chest.  BTW, here's a picture of me.  Sorry, the internet won't let me autograph it.

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2011, 03:28:40 PM »
Gotta say I can see how benji would just randomly pick some date for his birthday, without noticing if it's necessary

If you sign up to a lot of sites or forums then you do tend to just wizz thru these things, at least if it's not a site you're planning on really getting into

for example I've made loads of yahoo accounts in the past (mainly for new wp accounts lol), and I pretty much just type in any old bollocks, without even checking if it's required or not

anyway happy birthday, if it is today. can't be arsed reading thru this whole thread :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2011, 03:51:09 PM »
Had it been an isolated thing I wouldn't have given it a second thought.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2011, 07:45:14 AM »
It makes me feel better actually, cause i've still got a couple of months to be 26  :thumbup:

I would like to explain any other stuff to you odeon, but it seems to take so long for it to sink in with you.