Educational

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Benj  (Read 1055 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Happy Birthday Benj
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 04:17:31 PM »
 ::)  :lol:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

eris

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2011, 05:05:51 PM »
Happy birthday  :viking: :headbang2:  :2thumbsup:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 01:14:44 AM »
Instead of just leaving out the birthday info from your profile, you felt you had to lie?

Why should we trust anything you say?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 01:22:59 AM »
It's a good thing I didn't put my real birthday in my profile. People wouldn't have believed me. :autism:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 07:59:26 AM »
Duh, there's birthday reminders on the main page.  Why not give me some yay's for my birthday  :eyelash:

Um ... because it's not.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 08:01:18 AM »
Thanks guys, but your 2 months early.  I never put down my real birthday on sites  :orly:  I feel guilty now haha.

Haha, what a douchebag.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 12:50:20 PM »
Yup. I was ready to cut him some slack but now I'm not sure if I should. There's just something about him that screams dishonesty and untrustworthiness.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 04:39:52 PM »
 :lol:  you're such a tard odeon.  I'm being honest by telling people that it isn't my birthday.  If I was dishonest, i'd just say "thank you everybody".
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2011, 02:25:37 AM »
:lol:  you're such a tard odeon.  I'm being honest by telling people that it isn't my birthday.  If I was dishonest, i'd just say "thank you everybody".

What I see is a pattern. You lie even though you don't have to. It's creepy and manipulative.

And you didn't answer my question.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2011, 04:27:02 PM »
Whats the point of answering it.  If thats your perception of me, then so be it.  I think you're paranoid.  Why would I admit to something like that if i'm dishonest?  You don't make any sense.  What'd you want me to do to prove you wrong  :viking: 

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2011, 04:35:53 PM »
Whats the point of answering it.  If thats your perception of me, then so be it.  I think you're paranoid.  Why would I admit to something like that if i'm dishonest?  You don't make any sense.  What'd you want me to do to prove you wrong  :viking: 

What's the point of leaving an incorrect birthday in your profile now that you know people here are going to wish you happy birthday when that date comes around?  If you want people to wish you happy birthday on your correct birthday, then why not correct it?  It isn't necessary to have a birthday in your profile here at all, so if you want to keep your birthday private, then why not just remove it? 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2011, 04:41:49 PM »
I'm paranoid because you'd rather invent a lie than leave out the info when you register? Yeah, right. Again, why should we believe anything you say?

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2011, 04:49:42 PM »
You really think when I joined this site, to talk to others who'd been banned by sins, that I was worried about people wishing me happy birthday on the wrong day  ::)  I'll fucking take it off, i'd not even thought about it untill now.  

Osensitive1

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2011, 04:53:26 PM »
I'm paranoid because you'd rather invent a lie than leave out the info when you register? Yeah, right. Again, why should we believe anything you say?
Recall using Jan 1 of my birth year when registering, assuming a birth date was required due to the age requirement of 18. After seeing birthday threads, considered putting the correct date, and in the process of changing it figured out on my own that a date isn't required.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2011, 04:55:23 PM »
Its not worth trying to explain to odeon.