Author Topic: Who is ignoring us?  (Read 1559 times)

midlifeaspie

Who is ignoring us?
« on: May 31, 2011, 07:35:08 PM »
I have noticed that a large number of us are ignored by 1 member.  I thought it was Penty when I first noticed it on my account, but since he left it didn't go away.  Who is the sensitive soul who has most of the active membership ignored?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Who is ignoring us?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 07:36:07 PM »
I have noticed that a large number of us are ignored by 1 member.  I thought it was Penty when I first noticed it on my account, but since he left it didn't go away.  Who is the sensitive soul who has most of the active membership ignored?

I have never ignored anyone.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 07:37:22 PM »
Okay, "most" is a stretch, but as varied as Odeon, PPK, Bodie, The Prof, Scrap and myself.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 07:37:46 PM »

Of course not, what would be the point?  ???

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 07:40:09 PM »

You can find out who is ignoring you. Go to your profile, and then go to "ignore user options" in the modify profile column, and then tell us who is ignoring you :thumbup:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 07:42:24 PM »
Calandale is ignoring a lot of people, but has left lol

Osensitive1

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 07:54:50 PM »

Tried ignoring Steve when he was having his fit, but like using the recent posts link and they still show up there so it only lasted a few minutes. Have never thought to notice if I'm ignored.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 07:55:56 PM »

Tried ignoring Steve when he was having his fit, but like using the recent posts link and they still show up there so it only lasted a few minutes. never thought to notice if I'm ignored.

*checks profile*   You're not.  :thumbup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 08:29:12 PM »
I'm ignored by Aspie Bitch From Hell. Apparently she is butt hurt rather easily. I was ignored by Felcher Aspie but that stopped with his membership deletion. I had 3 people ignoring me at one point.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 08:30:51 PM »
Yeah I remember looking at one point and I had 3 or 4 people. Kayleigh is the last person to have ignored me. Won't be the last.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 08:35:27 PM »
Yeah I remember looking at one point and I had 3 or 4 people. Kayleigh is the last person to have ignored me. Won't be the last.
Thanks for the reminder, that pussy GA did have me on ignore off and on for a year or so. The stupidest part was that GA would put people on ignore and then read their posts anyway. I regret the one  :plus: I ever gave that cunt.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 09:54:30 PM »
^Well the record of it is gone forever now. I haven't ignored anyone and no on has ignored me, as far as I know.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 09:56:34 PM »
^Well the record of it is gone forever now. I haven't ignored anyone and no on has ignored me, as far as I know.
I can ignore you if you want ren.  :zoinks: You Western Aussies are dogy.  :hahaha:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 10:08:13 PM »
^I think it is because I don't post much that people haven't thought it necessary to ignore my annoying posts! :D

And Sir Les is originally from WA as well so if you ignore me, you will have to ignore him too. :P
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 10:30:53 PM »
Kosmo ignored me because he thought I was a boring fucktard.  :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.