Author Topic: benjimanbreeg's special needs sport coaching thread  (Read 1759 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: benjimanbreeg's special needs sport coaching thread
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 10:27:13 AM »
I'm glad monty never won a major, he's a pratt.  He wouldn't give a signature.  I got Martin Kaymer's though, and he's been world number 1

He had his chances, he just bottled it.  He did beat Fed, Fed wasn't really dominating while henman was around.  Henman would just lose to the first decent player he played, like in the quater's or semi's.

That's what I mean. There was always a few players who were too good for Timmy. Some people say he didn't have the bottle to win a major. I think he just wasn't quite good enough.

I liked Monty, but he was such a pratt :laugh:

But Ivanisevic went on to win, and henman should've beaten him.  Again though, the British press did him no favours.

They used to call him Mrs Doubtfire.  The time I saw him in person, this one golfer called anderson-hed gave me an autograph, I put my foot in this muddy puddle right next to him, and it splashed mud all up his trouser legs, just as he was going on to the 1st tee, he was like "thanks", in a sarcastic way, I wonder if he sees the funny side of it now  :eyelash:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 10:28:25 AM »
who's gonna win on Saturday? :green:

I can see it being a draw, and going into extra time.  Watch this space  :P  Its all about how they deal with Messi.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 10:29:22 AM »
Who is your favourite boxer, not necessarily the most titled, but the one most entertaining to watch?

Muhammed Ali or Chris Eubank  :green:  I know a lot of people hate Eubank, but he never lost easily, and was a true warrior.  When he got straight up, to knock down Michael Watson, that was unbelievable, just so tragic what Happened to Watson, another warrior  :viking:  Considering they told him he'd never walk again, and then he goes and complete's the marathon.  And Marciano is another of my favourites, the only underfeated Heavyweight champion in history.  I read the book about him, its brilliant.  He's got all this money hidden still, no one knows where it is.

I Have some respect for Eubank just for standing up and saying he was only in it for the money.  Honest.

I guess that makes sense.  And then he went and blew it all  :-\

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 10:30:56 AM »
I'm glad monty never won a major, he's a pratt.  He wouldn't give a signature.  I got Martin Kaymer's though, and he's been world number 1

He had his chances, he just bottled it.  He did beat Fed, Fed wasn't really dominating while henman was around.  Henman would just lose to the first decent player he played, like in the quater's or semi's.

That's what I mean. There was always a few players who were too good for Timmy. Some people say he didn't have the bottle to win a major. I think he just wasn't quite good enough.

But Ivanisevic went on to win, and henman should've beaten him.  Again though, the British press did him no favours.

They used to call him Mrs Doubtfire.  The time I saw him in person, this one golfer called anderson-hed gave me an autograph, I put my foot in this muddy puddle right next to him, and it splashed mud all up his trouser legs, just as he was going on to the 1st tee, he was like "thanks", in a sarcastic way, I wonder if he sees the funny side of it now  :eyelash:

Collecting autographs? That is sweet. ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 10:41:51 AM »
Please feel free to ask for any tips or advice about sport.  The main ones being- golf, football, tennis, cricket, boxing, badminton and table tennis.  If your problem is, having no control over your arms and legs, then sorry, thats not my field  :autism:

Bit confused by this thread. Why would we need sporting advice and why from you?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2011, 11:15:10 AM »
I'm glad monty never won a major, he's a pratt.  He wouldn't give a signature.  I got Martin Kaymer's though, and he's been world number 1

He had his chances, he just bottled it.  He did beat Fed, Fed wasn't really dominating while henman was around.  Henman would just lose to the first decent player he played, like in the quater's or semi's.

But Ivanisevic went on to win, and henman should've beaten him.  Again though, the British press did him no favours.

They used to call him Mrs Doubtfire.  The time I saw him in person, this one golfer called anderson-hed gave me an autograph, I put my foot in this muddy puddle right next to him, and it splashed mud all up his trouser legs, just as he was going on to the 1st tee, he was like "thanks", in a sarcastic way, I wonder if he sees the funny side of it now  :eyelash:

Might be worth money someday  :eyelash:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2011, 11:17:14 AM »

True that. I am a fan of money. Would like more of it.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2011, 11:18:18 AM »
Please feel free to ask for any tips or advice about sport.  The main ones being- golf, football, tennis, cricket, boxing, badminton and table tennis.  If your problem is, having no control over your arms and legs, then sorry, thats not my field  :autism:

Bit confused by this thread. Why would we need sporting advice and why from you?

Cause i'm a good all round sportsman  :viking:  I was talking more about if people play a certain sport, and need some tips.  I've played cricket for my county as a kid, but just lost interest, probably coulda been a pro if I was dedicated.  I've had loads of golf lessons and quite a few tennis ones.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 11:19:17 AM »

True that. I am a fan of money. Would like more of it.

You wanna buy some money?  Bet on Barcelaona to lift the champions league cup tommorrow  :orly:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2011, 08:34:46 PM »
I wanna know butterflies and soph's predictions for the game tommorrow/today.  And anyone else who is interested.  But Soph, don't just say man u are gonna win, cause you're biast, or say Barcelona will win, cause you're pessimistic  :orly:  if your life depended on it, what would you predict?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2011, 10:06:43 AM »
I wanna know butterflies and soph's predictions for the game tommorrow/today.  And anyone else who is interested.  But Soph, don't just say man u are gonna win, cause you're biast, or say Barcelona will win, cause you're pessimistic  :orly:  if your life depended on it, what would you predict?

I've already said that Barca will win. I don't think Man U are a great team. I don't even think they have the best players in England, and I think it was a great achievment for them to win the league. I think this will be a step too far for them.

That was Henmans best chance to win Wimbledon. All the great players had gone out. Timmy was probably only ever going to get one great chance to win Wimbledon, and that was it.

That does sound like Monty :laugh:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2011, 12:16:11 PM »
I think soph is having a panic attack about the game.  Yeah, Man U are shite, they just have players that fight like mad, they'll try and stop Messi.

Yeah.  I'm sure he had other chances to win grand slams though, he's just a mouse not a tiger.  :orly:

Lol, it was andersson hed who said that, not monty, monty just blanked us, and walked straight past.   :wanker:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2011, 12:45:13 PM »
You don't think United are a good team??????????????????????????????

WTF??????????

We are one of the best teams in Europe

I don't know who will win. If I was a neutral, I would probably go with Barca :(

we need to keep messi under control

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2011, 12:48:38 PM »
hernandez did well there

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2011, 12:50:04 PM »
I'm gonna make a new thread for this game, so I don't have to read thru any tennis/golf bullshit or whatever it is you two were on about  :M